The etymology of an individual word can be lost entirely.
一个单独词的使用地区可能整个消失
Still, we know there's something in the Atlantis library.
当然 我们知道古人的博物馆里确实有些东西
Hey, do we have to go in there straightaway?
嘿 我们一定要现在就进去吗?
Can we do some sightseeing first?
就不能先观光一下?
Maybe later.
以后再说吧
舰长频道正在升空 请原地待命
You can check my preliminary yield calculations.
你可以检查一下我的初步演算结果
They're on that station over there. I'm sure they're fine.
它们在那边的房♥间里 我肯定它们在那好好的
It's the reason you're here, McKay.
那是你来这的理由 Mckay
Right, but first I just wanted to thank you for being there for me recently,
嗯 是的 但首先我只是想感谢你
in a time of great personal need.
在我最需要的时候出现
Well, actually, you weren't there, I was alone in the dark,
虽然 事实上 你并没出现 我一个人独处在黑暗之中
but, you know, it sure seemed like you were.
不过 好象你就在那一样
Are you telling me one of your fantasies? No, it was a hallucination.
你想跟我说你的一个幻想? 不不 应该叫做幻觉
Look, I had a concussion, I was trapped in the back of a sinking Jumper,
那时我有点轻微的脑震荡 我在一次返回的空间跳跃中被困住了
and my mind conjured you up as a means of survival.
在潜意识里我把你的存在 当作一种求生手段
It's just what you would do in my situation.
不管处于我这种情况你会怎么做
Saved my life.
它确实拯救了我
Okay, well, that's
哦 听起来
sort of nice. Yes, it was.
很不错 是的 当然
Was I naked? Partially.
我没穿衣服? 应该穿了一些
Check my calculations, McKay.
去检查我的演算结果!Mckay
We use this room sparingly now.
我们现在很少使用这个房♥间
It's a bit of a power hog,
这里是动力区的一部分
and we can access the database from workstations throughout the city
而当我们需要的时候 我们可以从城市工作站
when we need to.
访问数据库
But for the first-time user,
但是对于第一次使用的人来说
this is the place.
这里就是了
你好
It's as simple as asking questions to the holographic interface.
你可以简单的对全息图象提问
For example...
比如这样
Weir博士 请到星门工作室
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
The interface can walk you through your search until I get back.
在我回来之前全息图象可以带你们进行查找
Oh, I should probably warn you. If she seems a little bit patronizing,
哦 提醒你一下 她可能有些过于说教
the program was designed to teach very young children the Lantian systems.
这个系统是为幼儿设计的Lantian教育系统
Thank you.
非常感谢
你好
Hello, we're looking for a couple of planets in the Milky Way.
你好 我们想找几个民风淳朴的行星
Vala. What?
Vala 怎么了?
What can it hurt to ask?
问问有什么关系?
可以输入 你可以口头提问
或者在你面前的控制台 输入所要查询的内容
I'll speak, if that's all right.
如果可以的话 我想口头提问
当然可以但是为了未来着想
建议你使用手工输入系统
I think I had her in grade five.
我想她把我当成五年级生了
Maintain orbit at minimum safe distance and Nkeep sublight engines on standby.
把轨道维持在最小安全距离 超光速引擎随时待命
Is that thing cool or what?
看起来挺酷 是不是?
The black hole.
黑洞
What you're looking at is called the accretion disk.
我们现在看到的被称为塌缩盘
It's matter trapped in the gravity well. NYou can't actually see the black hole itself.
它被重力井牢牢的困住 你不可能直接看到黑洞本身
Which is cool.
太酷了
We're in optimal range for releasing the gate.
我们现在正处于 放置星门的最佳距离
We can commit to the next phase.
可以开始进行下个阶段
This is Emerson to Flight Operations.
这里是Emerson舰长 各部门注意
Release the gate.
开始放置星门
Well, it's going to be a few minutes
我还没吃午饭
before the gate's in position and ready to dial out,
在星门进入指定位置 并且可以拨号♥之前
and I missed lunch, so I'm going to fix myself a sandwich.
还有一点时间 所以我想给自己弄块三明治
Anyone want anything? Anyone?
还有谁想来点吃的?没人了?
No? No? Fine.
没有人了? 真的没人想要? 好吧
Okay, that's Earth, and that is Taonas.
那是地球 那是Taonas
Praclarush taonas是最早的一个Lantian城市
当它的居民了解到 这个行星的太阳
已经到了寿命的时候 城市被废弃了
Yes, thank you, I know. I've been there.
是的 谢谢 我知道这点 我曾经到过那
Okay, show me the order in which the earliest Ancient cities were founded.
好吧 请显示最先发现的古人城市的顺序
How is that useful?
这有什么用?
You gonna join up all the dots and draw a pretty picture?
加入一些小点 再画一幅美丽的画?
I'm just getting my bearings.
我正在确认方向
You're gonna have to get used to the fact this Nis probably going to take a while.
你得承认这可能会花费一点时间
The way you approach things, it could take the rest of our lives.
按照你这种找法 可能会把我们的余生搭进去的
I'm sorry, but we're not going to find the location of this thing
不好意思 不过我们不能简单的
by looking under "W" for weapon."P" for planet, then?
检索“W”就能找到“武器”检索“P”就是“行星”?
I'm just saying, ask the question.
我只是说说 快问问题吧
Dr. Weir already tried it. It'd be a complete waste of time.
Weir博士已经尝试过了 那纯粹是在浪费时间
It would take all of 11 seconds.
只不过11秒而已
Hello, we're looking for the names of two Nplanets known on Earth in ancient times
你好 我们想找两个在古代英语方言中
in the dialect of Old English as Castiana and Sahal. Satisfied?
被称为Castiana和Sahal的古人城市 满意了?
Taoth Vaclarush和Valos Cor
Now I'm satisfied.
现在我满意了
See, Daniel?
看见了吗 Daniel?
Doesn't hurt to ask.
只需要问问而已
Gate telemetry checks out.
星门已被定位
Stabilizing thrusters are online and power is well into the green.
稳定加速器工作正常 能量足够
We're good to go.
万事俱备
Where's McKay? I'm here.
McKay在哪? 我在这
One of your crew wouldn't let me finish my sandwich in the corridor.
你的一个乘员 不让我在走廊吃完我的三明治
Oh, the nerve of that crewman, huh?
哦 那个乘员够神经的 是不是?
We're about to try a connection.
我们将要开始连接
Go ahead. That's the easy part.
开始吧 这是最简单的部分
Thank you. I've already sent the remote dial command.
谢谢 我已经发出了远程拨号♥命令
It's just going to take a while because of time dilation.
由于时间扩张的原因 可能会花一点时间
Right.
对
Wormhole is established. Of course it is.
虫洞已经建立 当然了
Teal'c, I have a collect call from the Pegasus Galaxy.
Teal'c, 我从Pegasus星系拨了一个 对方付费电♥话♥
Will you accept the charges?
你能接一下吗?
如你所愿 Mitchell中校
Hey! How are things back home in the Milky Way?
嘿 银河系那边怎么样了?
Secondary gate is in position.
次要星门已经安置好
There has been no sign of Ori activity since my arrival at the supergate,
自从我到达超级星门以后 没有任何Ori活动的迹象
which was, in fact, several hours ago.
实际上 已经持续了几个小时
好 我们马上开始派对 尽情享受吧
我已经很享受了 Mitchell中校
Is it just me,or does his voice sound deeper?
是我耳朵有问题 还是他的声音听起来更低沉了?
It's the time-dilation effect of the black hole. Can't be helped.
那是由于黑洞的时间扩张作用 没什么关系
Right.
好吧
So. Who wants to set off a big old firecracker?
那么 谁想来放这个大号♥烟花呢?
A 26-megaton, directed-energy firecracker, you mean.
你的意思是一个2600万当量的烟花?
Not until we decrease the yield by at least 5%.
尽管我们已经减少了5%的威力
I knew you were going to say that.
我就知道你要这么说
Oh, forgive me for not wanting to vaporize the stargate on our first attempt.
哦 请原谅我不想与你们同流合污 汽化掉星门吧
We're on a clock, McKay. We have to take the risk.
时间到了 McKay 我们必须冒险
You know, I find your recklessness so...
你知道 我刚发现 你的粗心大意是如此的...
Teal'c, it's Sam.
Teal'c我是Sam
We're about to launch the first warhead to the Npreprogrammed coordinates.
我们即将发射第一枚核弹到指定坐标
Are you at a safe distance from both gates?
你与两个星门都保持着安全距离吗?
是的
所有人员注意 预备发射第一枚弹头
Beaming device in three, two, one, mark.
照明设备3 2 1 启动
Teal'c, what's the good news?
Teal'c, 有什么好消息吗?
The delay is annoying.
讨厌的延迟
Black hole time dilation, can't be helped.
黑洞时间扩张 没关系的
这个消息可不太好 Mitchell中校第一次尝试 没有成功
Okay. Let's try again.
好吧 让我们再来一次
Daniel. - Hmm.
Daniel 嗯
We got what we came for.
我们已经达到目的了
I know.
我知道
Shouldn't we be out there telling someone?
难道我们不应该离开这 把这个消息告诉别人吗?
Not yet.
不是现在
Okay, well, she told us the name of the planets.
好吧 她已经说出了
They were right up there, glowing in the ceiling.
行星的名字 他们就在那天花板上闪着呢
Taoth Vaclarush and Valos Cor.
Taoth Vaclarush和Valos cor
She even gave us the addresses,
她甚至把星门地址都给了我们
which means we could be out there somewhere, overlooking Atlantis,
那就意味这我们可以从这出去 喝着饮料
toasting with exotic beverages.
参观一下亚特兰蒂斯了
There's something else going on. What?
还有一些别的问题 什么事?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表