如果维生系统出问题了
they could have landed the ship for repairs.
他们会着陆去修的
They are not responding to our hails.
他们对我们的信♥号♥♥没回应
There appears to be a small civilization on the surface.
那里好象有个小型文明世界
I knew I recognized this planet.
我知道 我认出这星球了
More friends of yours?
有你朋友吗?
The Goa'uld used to have a shipbuilding facility here.
Goa'uld曾经在这有个制船设备
It's now been taken over by the former human slaves.
现在那里由原来的人类奴隶接管
From what I know, they have ties with the Lucian Alliance.
据我所知 他们和Lucian联盟有紧密关系
You know, that doesn't sound too good.
你知道吗 这听起来可不好
We talking chop shop here?
我们在说卖♥♥贼脏的店?
I have a contact here.
我在这有个联♥系♥人
He might get skittish if we all show up,
如果我们都出现的话 他可能会害怕
so it could be a good idea for me to go in alone.
所以呢 我还是一个人去比较好
You know, it could be a trap.
你知道的 这可能是个陷阱
All the more reason why we shouldn't all go.
所以我们就更不该全部出动
Trust me, if he knows anything, I'll be able to get it out of him,
相信我,如果他知道什么 我会问出来的
but the key is to be as inconspicuous and as non-threatening as possible.
但关键是 要尽可能的不引人注目 尽可能不进行胁迫
If you like, I can take Daniel.
如果你愿意,我可以带上Deniel
Colonel, what happened? You've been gone for hours.
中校...怎么了? 你去了好几个小时
Where's Colonel Emerson?
Emerson上校呢?
Vala Mal Doran.
Vala Mal Doran...阿
Never thought you'd show your face in these parts again.
我从来没想过 你还会在这里露面
Borzin, you slimy, two-faced grease peddler.
Borzin 你这个粘乎乎的 两面派小贩
Come on, give us a hug.
过来,抱一下
And what poor loser have you conned into your company this time?
这次是哪个倒霉鬼 被你骗来做同伙了?
Oh, this is my apprentice, Seamus.
哦,这是我的徒弟 Seamus
- You must be learning a great deal. - More than I'd like to.
你肯定学了不少 比我想要的还多
Actually, I only took him on as part of a bet. He's mentally disabled.
实际上我只是因为和别人打赌 才收了他 他是智障
别信她 只要有机会她就会
把你卖♥♥了去换顿凑合的午餐
I know.
我知道
He likes me. Isn't that cute?
他喜欢我,这多可爱啊
What do you want, Vala, if you haven't already stolen it from me?
你想要什么 Vala 如果还有什么 你没从我这偷走的话
We're looking for some information.
我们想打听点消息
About a Tau'ri ship that was attacked not far from here.
关于一艘Tau'ri飞船 在附近被攻击的消息
Any information you can give us...
任何你知道的消息...
Okay, my friend,
好了 我的朋友...
here's the thing.
是这样的
- He's not my apprentice. He's a mark. - No!
他不是我徒弟,他是我的目标人物 不!
A very rich, very gullible one, who's eating right out of my hands.
一个很富有,很容易骗得人 我马上就能骗到他
Give us something, anything,
给我们点消息,什么都行
and he'll make it very much worth your while.
然后他就会给你一笔不菲的报酬了
- You know, I've heard that before. - All right, try this.
我听过这个故事了... 好吧 听这个
We traced the signal from the ship's emergency transponder here.
我们从飞船的紧急雷达收发器 跟踪信♥号♥♥到这里
I know you can't possibly have the whole ship,
我知道你不可能有整艘飞船
but I know you must have some parts.
但是我知道 你肯定有其中某些部分
Borzin, I don't know what's going on, but you're in way over your head.
Borzin 我不知道发生了什么 但这已经超出了你的能力范围
I've recently made some contacts high up in the Lucian Alliance
我最近和Lucian联盟 的高层有些联♥系♥
that'd be very interested in knowing exactly
他们很有兴趣知道
how much you've been skimming off this operation.
你这次弄到了多少油水
Wow. Offers that can't be refused.
不可回绝的提议
Over here.
这边
While we're at it, why don't we get him to throw in some parts for our cargo ship?
既然我们在这 干吗不让他 送我们点我们飞船的零件
One thing at a time.
一次一件事
Is this what you're looking for?
这是不是你们要找的?
Odyssey的数据记录器 雷达收发器还在工作
- Where did you get this? - A man brought it a few hours ago.
你从哪弄到的? 几个小时前一个男人拿来的
He said it could fetch me a very nice price.
他说这会带给我很好的价钱
我叫Anateo,相信我 我不属于任何联盟
这个没有关掉的设计 它自动击活 然后就一直工作
那就拆了它
别帮他们,中校,这是命令
You want more? Show me the naquadah.
想知道更多?给我Naquadah
You know, that thing's useless to me unless I know who gave it to you.
这个东西对我没用 除非我知道是谁给你的
Timing's everything. Him.
哦 时间恰到好处,他
Jackson? Vala?
Jackson? Vala?
Jackson, report.
Jackson 回答
Crap.
拉屎
想知道更多,给我Naquadah
这个东西对我没用 除非我知道是谁给你的
哦 时间恰到好处,他
We suspected it could be another ambush.
我们怀疑这是另外一次伏击
You think they were specifically after you?
你们觉得他们是特地在埋伏你们?
They knew we would follow the transponder signal.
他们知道我们会跟着 雷达收发器的信♥号♥♥
Why?
为什么?
也许他们想阻止我们找到Odyssey
Personally, I think they just don't like us.
个人认为,他们只是不喜欢我们
Well, I can see why they might not be your biggest fans.
我能想到他们为什么 不是你们的崇拜者
Well, whatever the reason, there was no other way to retrieve this intel.
无论什么原因 没有别的办法探取情报了
录音表明Odyssey没有被摧毁
but is in the hands of the Lucian Alliance.
但是落入了Lucian联盟手中
Unfortunately, that's all we got.
可惜的是,这是我们知道的全部
Borzin disappeared along with Daniel and Vala,
Borzin和Daniel与Vala一起消失了
and no one else we talked to knew anything.
我们所找到的别的人 则什么都不知道
Teal'c, spread the word among the Jaffa.
Teal'c,在Jaffa中间发个话
Tell whoever will listen I want to talk to the leader of the Lucian Alliance.
告诉听着的人 我要和Lucian联盟的头目谈话
I've always felt civilization can be judged by two things,
我一直觉得 文明可以从两方面来看...
its food and its women.
食物...还有女人...
I'd say yours is only halfway there.
我想说你们只有一半
I don't blame you, but you have to keep up your strength.
但我不怪你 但是你要打起精神
You have a whole ship to fix.
你有一整座飞船要修
You know, that could take the rest of my life.
你知道 这要花掉我的一生
Whether that is long or painfully short is up to you.
要么是很长的时间 要么是痛苦的瞬间 这都由你决定
- Hi, Sam! - We thought you'd miss us.
嗨 Sam! 我们猜你想我们了
Where are the others?
剩下的人呢?
Listen, there is that small matter of my fee.
听着 关于我的报酬 还有点小问题
Oh, of course.
当然
Half payment for half of SG-1.
一半的SG-1 一半的报酬
Two-fifths, actually.
2/5 实际上
- It's a small quibble, but... - Don't help.
这是个小玩笑... 别帮忙
Look, it is not my fault that only two of them showed up.
听着 这不是我的错 他们只有两个人出现了
Of course.
当然
Take care of him.
好好照顾他
Look, I... I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be seeing you again, so...
听着...我很抱歉 但是我觉得我们不可能再见面了
No, I think not.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Put them in the hold.
把他们关起来
Don't worry, Sam. It's all part of the plan.
不用担心 Sam 这是计划的一部分
Each division of Lucian Alliance territory is controlled
Lucian联盟的每个分区都是由
by one of Netan's lieutenants, or "seconds," as they're called.
某个Netan的中尉控制 或者他们叫Seconds
There are about 20 such individuals overseeing operations
大概由20个人监管行动
including smuggling, extortion, racketeering,
包括走私 勒索 诈骗
and of course, trafficking in Kassa.
当然还有在Kassa的贸易
Is there anything new coming? Because this feels like a rerun to me.
有什么新消息么? 因为这些对我来说只是复习
Well, we've been following up on rumors
我们调查了叛变的传言
of betrayal and possible mutiny among the seconds.
和在Seconds中可能的兵变
There seems to be mounting dissent over Netan's leadership.
似乎有些对Netan 领导能力的不满
Well, that's good, but how does it help us?
那很好,但对我们有什么帮助?
Kefflin, one of Netan's most loyal and trusted seconds.
Kefflin...一个对Netan 最忠诚也最被信得过的Seconds
He oversees a large Kassa production operation
在银河系周边的那些星球上
on a remote group of planets on the outskirts of the galaxy.
他负责Kassa的生产
What about him?
他怎么了?
Besides the fact that he's a brutal killer with a notorious temper...
除去他是个杀人恶魔 以及声名狼藉的脾气
We only know of him by reputation, sir.
我们只知道他的名声,长官
He's extremely reclusive, and rarely, if ever, leaves his command ship.
他十分神秘 而且很少离开指挥部
Very few, if any, of Netan's inner circle have ever met the guy.
很少 甚至没有Netan的内部人员 见到过这个人
你认为是这个Kefflin 对Odyssey的失踪搞的鬼?
No, sir. I think he's the perfect candidate to impersonate.
不 长官 我觉得他是我们乔装的最佳人选
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I am suggesting that I infiltrate the Lucian Alliance.
我建议我渗透进Lucian联盟
这是我们唯一能够获得Odyssey 信息的可靠途径
You don't even have a decent picture of the man.
你甚至都没有这个人 的一个清晰的画像
That's what makes him the perfect candidate, sir.
这才是为什么他是 最佳乔装人选 长官
Dr. Jackson used it a few years back to infiltrate a System Lord summit.
Jackson博士曾经用过 在几年前渗透进 系统领主会议
One jab of that, and Netan will believe I am who I say I am
只要用那个轻轻一扎 不管我长什么样 我说我是谁
regardless of what I look like.
Netan都会相信
No one else will question me because no one else has ever seen him.
没人会问我 因为没有人见过他
So you think.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表