妈妈
You couldn't have waited until she'd finished healing me?
你就不能等到他治愈我吗
Well, she was distracted.
她正心烦意乱呢
Leave me. Grab her. Oh, yeah, like that's going to happen.
不要管我 抓住她 正要这么做呢
Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter, this is Emerson. Come in.
Mitchell中校, Carter中校,这里是Emerson
你们情况怎么样
Beam us on board.
传输我们到舰桥
Enemy ships have detected our presence. Moving into range.
敌船已经发觉我们了 移♥动♥进入到范围
You should have four beacons transmitting.
你应该有4个光传输
I planted one on you earlier, just in case.
我前面给你戴了一个 就是为了预防万一
Do it.
就这么干
No!
不
We were lucky the ship on the planet had lowered its shields.
我们很幸运在星球上帝防护罩已经降低了能量
You should have grabbed for Adria, not me.
你该带着Adria而不是我
No, I'm thinking I should have shot her when I had the chance.
我想 在我有机会的时候我该杀了她
Daniel, you couldn't have killed a child.
Daniel你不能杀一个孩子
She's not a child. She's an Ori in the body of a human.
她不是孩子 她是Ori有人类的身体而已
Isn't that cheating?
这是欺骗吗
Well, Orlin broke the rules by taking human form
Orlin破坏了人类的规则
and telling us the truth about the Ori.
告诉我们Ori的真♥相♥
Yeah, and he paid for that.
他付出了代价
No offense, but I think this kid's going to be a big problem.
不想冒犯 但我认为这个孩子是一个大问题
She'll be fully grown within a matter of days.
她真的在一天之内就长大了
See? Cheating.
看 欺骗
Yeah, I gotta admit, the ascended rulebook
这个升级版的手册
is getting a little hard to understand.
理解起来有点难度
You know, I don't think there really is one.
我不认为这是真的
There usually never are rules in a war.
战争中通常没有规则
Unfortunately, right now, there is no war.
真巧,现在,这里没战争
In a war, you've got two sides fighting.
在战争中 要有两方打仗
All we have is a lot of winning by the bad guys.
我们有的是 很多坏人的胜利
They have troops and ships in our territory,
他们有军队和飞船在我们的领地上
and a supergate to bring in more anytime they need them.
无论何时他们需要超级星门会带来更多
I remember when we first opened the gate.
我记得当我们第一次打开星门
The Goa'uld had total domination over the galaxy.
Goa'uld控制着整个银河系
They had massive technological superiority over us.
他们的科技大大的超越我们
A lot of people didn't think we had a chance.
很多人认为我们没有机会
I'm not saying we should give up.
我没有说过我们该放弃
I'll fight to my dying breath.
我们将战斗到最后
I just think we need a new plan.
我只是认为我们需要有一个新计划
A damn good one.
该死的新计划
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表