Cam也喜欢疯狂
Listen, if what Jackson is saying is true,
听着 如果Jackson说的是真的
there is an Ori ship out there with a near-complete weapon on it
现在正有一艘武器快要完成的Ori飞船
that could prove useful against the Ori.
用作对付Ori 可能会非常有用
I think we should go after it.
我觉得我们应该找到它
You're right, that's crazy.
没错 是太疯狂了
I'm just saying, if they're not going to let Jackson complete his mission,
我只是说 如果他们不会让Jackson 完成他的任务
there is no reason that we shouldn't try.
那我们就没理由不试试
Daniel Jackson may be able to provide us with the intelligence required
Daniel Jackson或许可以为我们 提供需要的情报
to ensure the success for this mission.
以保证任务的完成
He might be able to tell us where the ship Nis and how to get aboard undetected.
他可能会告诉我们船在哪里
And he must have enough knowledge of their technology by now
而且他现在一定对他们的科技 了如指掌
to provide me with what I need to interface Nwith the ship's control systems.
能告诉我如何进入飞船的控制系统
Assuming he tells you.
那也要他告诉你呀
Well, why wouldn't he?
他为什么不呢?
If he knows he's not going anywhere...
如果他知道自己哪都去不了
That's crazy.
那太疯狂了!
That's what I said. It's crazy. It's nuts. It's wacko.
我也是这么说的 太疯狂了 疯了!
But let's be honest, what isn't?
但是坦白说 怎么样不是呢?
Jack, I'm the only one who should be going.NIt's too dangerous for anyone else.
Jack 我才是唯一应该去的人
Not if you give me the intel we need.
除非你把我们需要的情报都告诉我们!
It's my plan.
这是我的计划!
It was a bad one.
不怎么样的计划!
Come on, Daniel,
算了 Daniel!
you had to know we weren't going to shut Ndown that supergate for you.
你要知道 我们不会为了你 把星门关掉的
We had no choice.
我们别无选择
Oh, now it's "we".
噢 现在是"我们"
You've been in my position before.
你也面临过我这种处境
Well, not this one, but similar.
不是这样的 但是...很相似!
Yes, I'm sure I have,
没错 我是面临过
but my brain's been messed with so much Nover the years, I don't remember.
但是这么多年来 我脑子都搞混了 我不记得了
Wait a second, with your way, Nyou still have to shut down the supergate.
等等 就算用你们的方法 你们还是要关掉星门的
Come on, where's the ship?
说吧 船在哪里?
How does Carter fly it?
Carter怎么控制它?
And give me any other intel I might need to Nmake this op a success. Come on.
给我点需要的情报 让我成功抓住这个机会 拜托了!
I'm trusting you.
我可是在信任你哦
Oh, yes, I really feel the faith.
哦 没错 你们真的信任我!
Well, now you have to trust us.
现在轮到你要信任我们
Let us finish what you started.
让我们完成你开创的使命
The Ori ship containing Merlin's weapon is parked Nin orbit around a planet with a gate.
带有Merlin的武器的Ori飞船
We gate to the planet, use rings to get aboard.
我们用星门到那个星球上 然后用传送环上船
There is a Prior in charge of the ship but he preaches Nto the masses on the planet daily.
在船上有一个Prior 但是他每天都要向大众传教
I thought only a Prior could fly one of their ships.
我以为只有Prior可以驾驶飞船
The systems are activated using mind control,
系统是用脑力控制激活的
but Daniel's given me what I need to get around it.
Danie已经把需要知道的都告诉我了
He's also given us instructions on how to Nput the final pieces together.
他还指导过我们 如何把最后的碎片拼起来
Daedalus会在飞马星系 关掉虫洞
We use the Ori ship to dial out, and we send the weapon through.
我们用Ori的飞船拨出 然后把武器送出来
但要在Odyssey把我们送出去之后
Now, that's a plan.
这才叫计划!
That depends entirely on Daniel Jackson's word.
这全凭Daniel Jackson的一面之词
We will know whether he's on the level Nbefore we shut off the supergate.
我们会在关掉超级星门之前
So at this point,
所以现在
the only thing at risk is us.
唯一冒险的 是我们
No gun.
没有枪
Did you bring lethal injection, high voltage,
你带了毒液注射来
or are you just going to have them beam me out into space?
还是高压电 还是直接让他们 把我扔到太空?
I think you understand my position.
我知道你了解我的处境
I gave Jack the information you asked for.
我已经把你们需要的信息 告诉Jack了
And you will be frozen in stasis until such time
你会被冰冻
that SG-1's mission is deemed successful.
直到Sg1的任务成功
I take it then, you're not going to allow me Nto just turn back into my old self?
那就是说 你们不会让我归队
If the intel turns out to be reliable,
如果情报证明有用
you will be unfrozen and allowed to resume transforming,
你会被解冻 允许恢复原来的样子
if that indeed is going to happen.
如果真的可能的话
I see.
我明白了
I am here out of respect for you.
我到这儿来 是出于尊重
I wanted to explain personally that we're about to beam you
我想亲自来向你解释 我们会把你用转移光束
into the Ancient pod in Antarctica.
送到南极的Ancient基地
Okay.
好的
You're clear to beam the prisoner out now.
你们现在可以传送犯人了
What's the holdup?
怎么回事?
我们出了点技术问题 好像不能开锁
Not part of my plan.
我本来不是这么计划的
I've always been the one who caused the worry, not the worrier.
我总是让人担心的人 不是担心别人的人
It's not easy. Don't second-guess yourself.
这不容易 别怀疑你自己
This is the best possible course of action.
这是最好的行动方案了
Exactly. Action, good.
没错! 行动 好事!
Sitting around, bad.
做着不动 坏事!
Hey, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这么说能让你好过点 我对你还是
- I still worry sometimes, too, about you. - Well, thank you, sir.
有点担心的 谢谢了 先生
Don't mention it.
别客气
I thought we fixed this thing so that wouldn't happen anymore.
我以为我们修好了 这种事不会再发生了
Daniel?
Daniel?
What's up?
怎么了?
Oh, I'm taking the ship.
哦 这船归我控制了
Oh. I see that.
我看到了
Yeah, I beamed the crew safely to the surface.
我把船员都安全送到地面了
Nice for them.
真不错
But, as you probably figured out by now, I'm going to need you.
但是你可能也猜到了 我现在需要你
You know, I was just thinking how much I missed being needed.
知道吗 我刚刚还在怀念 被需要的感觉
All right, fellows, here's the deal.
好了 同志们 这样如何
We're commandeering this ship.
我们要控制这艘飞船
I'd like for you to throw down your weapons and surrender, please.
请你们扔下武器 就地投降
That's a no.
看来是不同意了
We asked nicely.
我们先礼后兵了
Okay.
好了
This shouldn't be too bad.
这样还不算坏
I don't know.
我不知道
For me, whenever there's some assembly required,
对我来说 只要是需要装配的东西
I inevitably find some part missing.
我总会少个什么
A screw, widget, what have you.Hmm.
螺丝钉啊 或者是小部件 你呢
Well, according to Daniel's instructions, it all seems to be here.
根据Daniel的指示 似乎都在这了
Ah, well, I never follow instructions.
哦 永远不要按部就班
You think that could be part of the problem?
这会有问题吗?
- We clear? - For the moment.
我们安全了吗? 暂时安全
Okay, I've locked out the rings and secured this level. NWe shouldn't have any more company.
好了 我已经锁上了转移环 应该不会有人了
Hang on, guys. If this works, we're about to jump into hyperspace.
坚持住 同志们 如果可行 我们就要进超空间
Yep.
好!
Just like old times.
和以前一样
Except I'm here against my will,
除了现在 我不是出于自愿
and you look like Marcel Marceau.
而你看上去像Marcel Marceau
Yeah, you know, some things change, but others stay the same.
是啊 有些事会变 有些事却不变
Very good.
没错
Why'd you bother giving me the intel if you Nwere going to bust out anyway?
既然你无论如何都要来 怎么还愿意告诉我那些情报
Well, obviously, I'm improvising at this point.
显然 都到这份上了 我在临场发挥
I had no idea when, or even if, I was going to be able Nto overcome the effects of the anti-Prior device.
我也不知道何时 甚至我能否成功抵御反先知装置
Time was running out.
没时间了
Adria is going to notice my absence and become suspicious
Adria很快会注意到我不见了 然后起疑心
so sending the rest of SG-1 to get the device Nwas my only choice at the time.
所以那时把Sg1的其他队员
Then why do this now?
那现在为什么这么做?
Because I'm afraid the rest of the team won't Nbe able to complete the mission without me.
因为我害怕其他队员没有我 不能完成任务
Oh, aren't we full of ourselves?
哦 人人都是以自我为中心啊
That, and I wasn't about to let Woolsey freeze me.
我也不想让Woolsey冰冻我
- That I understand. - Yeah.
那我理解 是啊
Okay,
好了
I think that's about it.
我想行了
Hang on. What's this?
等等 这是什么?
Oh, I'm not sure about that one.
哦 我也不确定
See, there is always a widget left over.
看到么? 总是多个配件
I thought you were always one short.
我还以为你总是少个配件
Well, you'd think both was impossible, but it's not.
你以为会不多不少 但不是
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表