I'm in.
我进来了
Intel looks good.We got ourselves a space train Nfull of evil Orville Redenbacher.
情报准确 我们这有 一艘满载待哺恶魔幼虫的飞船
收到
They're scanning us.
他们在扫描我们
我们动作快点
I'm done.
我搞定
As am I.
我也搞定
Crap.
该死!
Cam, everyone else is onboard. Time to get out of there.
Cam 大家都回来了 你该出来了
我也想 不过我有同伴了
I will render assistance.
我来提供支援
不用! 没有时间了
He's right.
他说的对
Cam, if you can get to the platform, Nwe can ring you out from here.
Cam 如果你能到平台里 我们把你传送出来
Screw it.
啊 该死
Now! Now! Now!
快 快 快
Thanks!
多谢
We got him. Let's go!
我们找回他了 走吧
Another transport has been hit near Rolland.
又有一艘运输船在 Roland附近被袭击
We've lost four containers' worth of Kassa,
我们丧失了4个整船的Kassa
plus the Al'kesh escorting them.
外加护送他们的Al'kesh
SG-1.
是SG-1
It's the third transport they've hit.
这是他们打的第三个运输船了
Our supply of Kassa is getting dangerously low.
我们Kassa的供应已经低的很危险了
This isn't about Kassa.
这不是Kassa的事
This is about them trying to make me look weak.
是他们想让我看起来很懦弱
I can't allow them to interfere with our operations any longer.
我不能允许他们再干预 我们的行动了
Put the word out.
放出话
As of this moment, I'm placing a bounty on their heads.
从此刻开始 我悬赏要他们的项上人头
- Another mission successfully completed.N - Yeah, it was.
又一次成功完成任务
Goodness knows we've all earned a nice break from routine...
很高兴 我们赢得了一次休假!
The answer's no.
答案是'不'
- You don't know what I'm gonna ask you. - Oh, yes, I do.
你还不知道我要问你什么呢 我当然知道
All righty, then.
那好吧
I have a better idea of what you're facing than Nyou might think, I've done research.
我要比你想的更了解你所面对的 我做了些调查
- Oh, God. - Traditionally,
天啊! 传统上讲
these events entail the bringing together
这些事件让很多人重聚
of large groups of people, all with a common bond in the past, Nbut nothing really in common in the present.
很多以前关系紧密 现在却没什么联♥系♥的人
Everybody evaluates each other's lot in life, generally by Nvirtue of a combination of material worth
每个人都相互评估 一般来说是物质生活成就
and the attractiveness of one's date, spouse, life partner.
以及约会 伴侣和终身伙伴的吸引度
- Let me go as your date. - No! No!
让我当你的女伴 不!
- Please? Lt'll be fun. I promise. - No! No!
求你了! 一定很有意思 我保证! 不! 不!
It is a high school reunion, not some swank party.
这是高中的联谊 不是什么拉风舞会
- Besides, you will be bored out of your mind. - Don't you dare talk to me about boredom.
而且 你会感到很无聊的 别跟我谈无聊
Everybody else here has a life.
每个在这的人都有自己的生活
Sam, off at a conference.
Sam有一个讲座
- Daniel, in a museum somewhere - doing research.
没错... Daniel在某个博物馆进行研究
- Teal'c, offworld...
Teal'c 不在这个星球上
- With the Jaffa. - with the Jaffa, yes.
和Jaffa一起呢! 对 和Jaffa! 我呢?
Me? I have absolutely nothing to do.
我完全无事可做
It is in Kansas.
那是在Kansas
Don't make me beg you.
别让我求你
Doesn't it bother you to come to these...Oh, thank you.
会不会有点困扰你 来这个...哦 谢谢
Come to these conferences to present new technology
来这个会议展示新科技
and actually adding flaws, and we're pretending Nwe know less than we really do?
而且故意弄点瑕疵 装作比我们实际知道的要少?
Well, you know the drill. We have to act like Nthere's a process of development.
你知道常规程序 我们要表现的有一个发展过程
Oh, sure, easy for you.
哦 当然 对你来说很容易
You're presenting Chimera
你在展示Chimera
as practically a fully functioning Asgard hologram system.
一个工作良好的 Asgard的全息影像系统
I get stuck with a plasma cannon that supposedly Nshorts out at the drop of a hat.
我被等离子炮弄晕了 本来应该没什么难的
On the positive side, these events have a Ndynamite singles scene.
好的一面是 这个是一个难得的单身聚会
It's a huge window of opportunity.N I think I'll mingle. You should, too.
是机会的一扇大门 我会抓住机会 你也应该
Ladies! Good evening.
女士们!晚上好!
I can't wait to meet your parents.
我都等不及要见你父母了
Yeah, just don't embarrass me.
嗯 别让我难堪就行
I would never embarrass you.
我绝不会让你难堪的
Incredible.
难以置信
Better than the junk they peddle at the cafeteria, huh?
比他们放在自助餐厅的垃圾好?
You'd think she'd never eaten pie before.
你会觉得她以前从没吃过派
I had no idea it could taste like this.
我从没想过会是这个味道
I forgot to tell you, Cam. Darrell called.
忘了告诉你 Cam Darrell给你打电♥话♥来的
Something about you helping set up tomorrow.
关于让你帮忙准备明天活动的?
I left the number on the counter.
我在桌子上留了一个号♥码
Oh, I'd better give him a call. I'll be right back.
我最好给他打个电♥话♥ 马上回来
So,
那么...
Cam says you work in payroll on the base.
Cam说你是在基地管发薪水的
Yes. I'm very good with money.
没错 我很擅长管钱
That's an important skill.
那是个很重要的技能
Somebody's got to take care of the bills.
总有人要来管钱
Yes, and Cameron's so terrible with finances, so.
没错 Cameron总是 管不好自己的钱
Well, then,
那 我想...
I take it that you
你们俩...
two are quite...
应该...
Serious?
是认真的?
Oh. Absolutely.
当然!
Well, I mean, at first, it was just sex, sex, sex, Nin all rooms of the house at all times of the day,
最开始只是嘿♥咻♥ 嘿♥咻♥ 在房♥子里的所有房♥间 一刻不停
but, well, once we got a chance to get to know Neach other, we formed a deeper connection.
不过 当我们有机会更深了解彼此 我们形成了更深层的关系
A spiritual bond, you might say.
精神纽带
Well, I suppose it's nice he found someone.
我猜找到了一个人对他来说很好
What?
什么?
More pie?
还要派么?
- Doing some research? - Yes.
做研究? 是的...
Hi.
嗨!
I'm looking for
我在找...
any Aramaic translations of pre-Judeo-Pagan hymns, Nhopefully in lithograph form. Am I in the right section?
Aramaic的关于前Judao Pagan Hymns的翻译
You don't work here, do you?
你不在这工作?
It's okay.
没关系
Maybe if we looked together.
也许我们可以一起找
No, it's okay. I'll ask at the inquiry desk.
不 没关系 我问咨♥询♥台吧 他们也许
They probably have it locked up in their rare-items archive.
锁在了稀有物品专柜了
Thank you.
谢谢
Activate the scanners.
开启扫描器
I'm only picking up three signals.
我只找到3个信♥号♥♥
One of them must be offworld.
有一个肯定不在这里
We'll find that one later.
我们晚点去找他
We're under attack!
我们被攻击了
The shield's at zero.
防护罩没了
Initiating hyperdrive!
开启超光速推进器
Sorry, boys.
对不起 孩子们
I don't like competition.
我不喜欢竞争对手
Here are some extra towels.
这是另外一些毛巾
The spare bedroom's all made up.
空闲的卧室已经打扫好了
All right, great. Where do you want me to sleep?
太好了 你们想让我睡哪?
Well, I thought that you two would...
我以为你们俩...
You know.
你知道...
- No. No, Mom, - that's okay.
不 妈妈 没关系 没关系 孩子
It's all right, dear. I'm not as old-fashioned as you think.
我可没你想像的那么老套
What?
什么?
You know I think Cam sometimes finds it convenient to Nforget that I grew up in the '60s.
我想也许Cam如果忘记我 成长于60年代会舒服些
I could tell you some stories.Oh, Mom! No!
我可以给你将些故事 不 妈妈! 不
Mother, please, no. We don't want to hear your stories.
妈妈 别 求你了! 我们不听你的故事
- I do. - No!
我想听 不!
We'll talk later.
我们晚点再聊
Okay.
好的
I like your mother.
我喜欢你母亲
I'll be on the couch.
我睡沙发
Your loss.
你的损失
I can only hope you'll reconsider and accept the Nseat the Council's offering you.
我只希望你能重新考虑 然后接受在议会给你的席位
You have been speaking to Bra'tac.
你和Bra'tac谈过了
He only asked that I voice the opinion of any Nclear-minded Jaffa.
他只要求我能说出 意识清晰的Jaffa观点
The reformation of our government cannot Noccur without the help...
我们政♥府♥的重组 不能没有帮助...
Down!
蹲下!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表