Please, Quartus.
Quartus拜托你
This is the future of our people.
这关系我们民族的未来
Lower your weapons.
把你们的武器放下
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Colonel Mitchell.
我是Mitchell中校
SG-1 is returning a little early.
SG1将提前返回
Transmitting iris code now.
现在递交虹膜编码
It's true.
这是真的
Everything they said was true.
他们说的每句话都是真的
I don't believe it.
我无法相信
And neither will anyone else.
其他人也不会相信
What?
什麽?
You are a hero, Jayem Saran, night guard, second-class.
你是个英雄Jayem Saren 二等夜间保安
- I am? - He is?
我是么? 他是么?
Four rebels attacked a private function with Nseveral key councilors in attendance,
四名叛军袭击一场有多名政要出席的 私人宴会
but you foiled their plan.
但你摧毁了他们的计划
You killed them all and saved all of the hostages.
你击毙所有叛军 解救全部人♥质♥
You're going to cover this up? You can't do this.
你要掩盖事情的真♥相♥? 你不能这么做!
I could easily say he saved all but one of the hostages.
我还可以说 除一人罹难外 其他人均由他解救
I want to talk to the Viceroy.
我要和总督谈
I'm a hero.
我是个英雄
We've tried making a connection twice, sir. No luck.
长官 我们两次尝试建立连接 运气不在我们这儿
Could it be a problem with that gate?
会不会是那个星门出了问题?
Say, as a result of some tamperingNwith the gate to get a connection?
比如说 由于想要建立连接而乱弄星门 所带来的后果?
Hey, I saved our hides, thank you very much.
嘿! 我挽救了我们的隐藏处 真是多谢你
We don't think so, sir. Our attempts to dial should have worked.
我不这样想 长官 我们拨号♥的尝试应该是 奏效的
They have undoubtedly buried the gate.
毋庸置疑 他们把星门盖起来了
So they just stuck their heads in the sand?
所以 这只是他们的鸵鸟行径?
Even after everything you told them?
即使你把所有事情都告诉他们之后?
Maybe they figure they've got their own issues to deal with
也许他们觉得他们在对抗外族之前
before they start dealing with the ones out here, sir.
还有自己的事情要处理 长官
Unfortunately, we don't have that option, do we?
他们进到控制室了 不幸的是 我们不能做这个选择 是么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表