It's alright. It's a shot. And I say we take it.
没关系 这是个办法 我说我们赌一把
How far back can we go?
我们能退回多久?
Only to the point where the time dilation field was created.
只能到我们制♥造♥时间场的那个时候
We can't reverse time for the entire universe.
我们无法反转整个宇宙的时间
If we go back any further than that, we are outside Nof normal time space, again
如果我们反转的更多 我们又将脱离正常宇宙了
and we create a paradox that the technology couldn't handle.
而且我们会制♥造♥一个科技无法解决的矛盾
Is that gonna be good enough?
这会足够有效么?
I might be able to buy us a little more time.
我也许可以给我们赢得更多的一点时间
Maybe a minute, but...
也许一分钟 但是...
one of us is gonna have to stay old.
我们中的一个要继续老态了
We're talking about reversing time within the field.
我们在说反转时间场中的时间
Everything. Our age,our memories, will be undone.
一切 年龄 记忆 都会被撤消
If this works, we'll be doomed to repeat history.
如果有效 我们将注定重复历史
Unless we can exclude someone from the field,
除非我们可以把某人排除在外
who can steer events in another direction.
他可以将事件引向他方
You created the time dilation field,
你制♥造♥了时间膨胀场
to prevent us from being hit by that blast, in the first place.
来防止我们一开始被冲击波击中
You had no choice.
你没有选择
Right! We have to sever the Asgard core, Nfrom the hyperdrive controls,
没错!我们必须从超光速推进器中 切断Asgard核
or else the Ori will be able to follow us when we Nmake the jump into hyperspace.
否则Ori还是会在我们进入超空间时 继续跟住我们
A long time ago, in the event that I ever did solve the time issue,
很久以前 我在处理时间问题的时候
I created a program that would achieve that very quickly.
我编了一个程序 能使这一切很快的解决
I'll load it onto a crystal.
我将会把这个存在一个水晶上
That way, it will only take me a few seconds to shut down the core
这样我只要花几秒的时间来关掉核
- and make the jump into hyperspace. - Who says it's gonna be you?
然后进入超空间 谁说是你来做了?
Well, it makes sense that it'd be me.
让我来做合情合理
I will do it.
我来做
Teal'c, you've lost as many years as the rest of us.
Teal'c你和我们失去了一样多的年头
What are you, 130 now?
现在多大了 130?
I don't know, he doesn't look a day over 120 to me.
我不知道 他120之后感觉一点没变过
I have many more years to live. I am the only logical choice.
我还有很多年可以活 我是逻辑上唯一的选择
I have but one question.
我只有一个问题
If this should not work...
如果这不能成功...
Then the shields will fail and you will die along with the rest of us.
那时间场会失效 你和我们将一起死去
Then it is settled.
那就这么定了
I want you to know, even if you are going to forget,
我想让你知道 即使你会忘记
that I wasn't with you all these years, because Nwe were trapped on this God awful ship.
我这么多年和你一起
- I was with you because... - I know.
和你一起 是因为... 我知道
- And I want you to know that I... - I know. I know.
我想让你知道... 我知道 我知道
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Do it, Sam.
来吧 Sam
- The shields are offline! - One more hit will take us out!
防护罩失效! 再一下我们就完了!
Colonel Carter!
Carter中校!
Teal'c, what are you doing?
Teal'c你在干什么?
Oh, come on, it's driving me insane! You know technically,
哦 这让我抓狂了! 技术上讲
there would be no danger of creating a time paradox,
制♥造♥一个时间矛盾没有什么危险
because we've already changed future events.
因为我们已经改变了未来事件了
You would not be altering the future,Nby telling us about something
那些事情再也不会发生了
that's not going to happen anymore!
这样也不会改变未来的!
- Then why do you care? - Fifty or sixty years?!
那你干嘛关心? 五十或六十年?!
Something interesting must have happened.
一定有很多有趣的事情发生
Obviously, I hooked up with someone.
显然我和谁一起了
Was it you, muscles?
是你么 猛♥男♥?
It can't be Mitchell, can it?
不会是Mitchell吧?
General Landry?
Landry将军?
- Dial it up, Walter! - Yes sir.
拨号♥Walter! 遵命
Chevron 1 encoded.
V型1号♥拨毕
That is how we're supposed to travel light Nyears across the galaxy, to other planets.
这就是我们如何在星系中跨越光年 来到别的星球
Chevron 2 encoded.
V型2号♥拨毕
Chevron 2 encoded.
V型2号♥拨毕
You know, I like to think that I handled myself well, but...
你知道 我希望我管好自己了 不过...
I imagine I went a bit crazy, cooped up on that ship, for so long.
我想我被困在那个船里那么久 肯定会有点发疯
Chevron 3 encoded.
V型3号♥拨毕
You know, Teal'c did tell me some things NI learned from the Asgard knowledge base.
你知道 Teal'c告诉我
He did?
他说了?
Like what?
比如?
- Oh boy, what were they? - Chevron 4 encoded.
哦 都哪里去了? V型4号♥拨毕
- Oh boy, what were they? - Chevron 4 encoded.
哦 都哪里去了? V型4号♥拨毕
Beggars can't be choosers. Better late than never.
乞丐不能选择 晚点总比没有强
- Look before you leap. - The best things in life are free.
三思而后行 生命中最珍贵的是自♥由♥
- Let me guess. Beauty is only skin deep? - Silence is golden.
让我猜猜 美貌是肤浅的? 沉默是金
Chevron 5 is encoded.
V型5号♥拨毕
- Jack of all trades, master of none. N- Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
样样通 样样松 舍不得孩子套不来狼
Life is too short!
生命如白驹过隙 忽然而已!
Chevron 6 encoded.
V型6号♥拨毕
Good things come to those who wait.
耐心等待 终有回报
You know, as hard as it is for us not knowing,
如果我们不知道对我们来说很难
it must be torture for you not to tell us.
那不告诉我们 对你来说应该算是折磨了
Indeed.
没错
Chevron 7 is locked.
V型7号♥锁定
Good luck SG1.
好运SG1
Just another everyday mission to save the galaxy, sir.
只是个拯救星系的日常任务 长官
Indeed.
没错
God speed.
一路顺风
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表