What is this? What do you want here?
这是怎么回事?你们想干什么?
We are soldiers of the Ori,
我们是Ori的士兵...
and we have taken this village as part of their holy crusade
我们占领这个村庄 作为神圣十字军的一部份
to rid this galaxy of evil.
来消灭这星系中的邪恶
Cooperate, and you won't be harmed.
合作,你们就不会受到伤害
Go through the buildings. Bring everyone out.
仔细检查所有建筑物,把所有人都带出来
Who are these men?
这些人是谁?
Well, that is a long story.
哦 那是个...很长的故事
Look, I know you have no reason to trust us any more than you do those guys...
我知道比起那些人来说 你没有理由更相信我们...
I have not seen you shoot anyone.
我没看见你们朝谁开枪
That's an excellent point.
这倒是个很好观点
We're going to need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
They've got a dozen men guarding the gate,
他们有很多人在守着星门
another 50 or so in and around the village.
剩下的大概50人在村子附近
- Is that what I think it is? - The contents of the library.
那是我想的东西吗? 图书馆里的东西
You have spent your time ignorant to the truth,
你们一直处于对真实的无知之中
stumbling aimlessly through the darkness cast upon your world
在你们黑暗的世界中履步为艰
by the trappings of the past,
沉溺于过去
but now, the path to fulfillment stands revealed,
现在 实现真实之路已呈现
and the time has come to embrace a new faith.
是时候信奉新的信仰了
Let the light of Origin show you the way.
让Origin的光芒指引你们
You've encountered them before.
你们以前碰到过他们
Many times and on many different worlds.
很多次 在很多不同的星球
And how did the inhabitants of those other worlds resist them?
那些星球里的居民怎么抵抗他们?
They didn't.
他们不抵抗
They either surrendered or they were slaughtered.
他们要不投降 要不就被屠♥杀♥
What are you saying, there's nothing we can do? We are doomed?
你的意思是我们只能坐以待毙? 我们只能听天由命?
No, no, not necessarily.
不 不 不是
We believe they can be defeated. That's why we're here.
我相信他们并非不可战胜 这就是我们来这儿的原因
We think that's why they're here as well,
相信也是他们在这儿的原因
to destroy the one thing capable of stopping them.
来摧毁唯一能阻止他们的东西
The Sangraal.
圣杯
Please, I know they're here.Please...
开开门 我知道他们在这儿 求你...
I must speak with you. The soldiers are looking for me.
我得跟你们谈谈,那些士兵在找我
Why?
为什么?
Because they believe I can lead them to the Sangraal.
他们认为我能帮他们找到圣杯
- Can you? - Well, of course!
你能? 当然!
What... You saved the map?
什么... 你保留了地图?
No, they unwittingly burned it with the rest of the village archives,
不 他们并不知道地图已和其它 档案一起被烧毁了 但
but a copy still exists.
还有副本
Where?
在哪儿?
Here.
这儿
I will lead you to Merlin's treasure.
我会带你们去Merlin的宝藏
We want the old man. He has information we seek.
我们在找一位老人,他有我们要的东西
Not today, fellows.
今天可不合适 朋友
Wow, this is awkward.
噢..可真是麻烦
Our army has taken this village.
我们的军队已经控制了这里
If you resist, there will be no escape.
你们若反抗 杀无赦
Now, stand aside.
现在...让开
Oh, I think somebody must have heard that.
噢 一定有人听到枪声
This way. Come quickly.
这边 快
You should come with us.
你得跟我们一起
My place is here. I'll be fine. I'll blame everything on you.
这是我的地方 没事的 我会把一切都推在你们身上
Good plan.
好主意
This way.
这边走
What the hell?
那是什么?
What's the matter with them?
他们怎么了?
I don't know. I'm picking up varying anomalous readings.
不知道,这个上显示出不规则异常的读数
Stronger here. Weaker here.
这儿比较强... 这儿比较弱...
And then rising again.
但又在增强
Well, this is weird. They're temporal fluctuations.
真奇怪,是时间波动
Meaning?
什么意思?
Meaning these people are trapped in a time distortion field.
这说明他们被困在一个 发生了扭曲的时间里
Are you sure?
你确定?
If it's a time distortion field, why are the leaves moving in the trees?
如果时间扭曲,树上的叶子怎么在动?
It could be an illusion designed to reproduce the standing weather pattern.
可能是设计好的幻觉 使得标准气候模式在人脑中重现
These readings indicate the time within the field is extremely decelerated.
这些读数说明这一区域内的 时间正在急剧减速
I mean, these people may look like they're standing perfectly still,
我是说 这些人可能看起来
but, in fact, they're moving, imperceptibly slowly.
像静止的 但事实上 他们以一种察觉不到的速度在动
Are they aware of what is happening to them?
他们清楚自己的状况吗?
Doubtful.
我很怀疑
Several years may pass on our side of the field
他们用一两秒钟走一步
in the one or two seconds it takes them to take even one step.
而在我们这个力场可能已经过了几年
Why don't we just go around it?
我们为什么不绕过去?
Well, the outer edge of the field extends as far as I can tell in either direction,
这个时间的外♥围♥在各个方向都有延伸
and it has a slight curve to it.
还会有轻微弯曲
I mean, for all I know, it could form a complete circle.
我是说我所知道的是 它会形成一个圆圈
We could walk for miles and never find a way through.
我们可能走几英里都找不到出路
Sam, if you've got another idea, I'd love to hear it.
Sam 你要是有其它办法,我洗耳恭听
Well, I'm definitely picking up varied readings. It's almost as if...
我读到了一些不同的数据,都好像...
I think I may have found a way in.
我想我找到入口了
There's a circuitous path of real time winding through the temporal field.
真实时间迂回地穿越这一区域
- It's a maze. - Yeah.
这是个谜宫... 是
It's a maze.
这是个谜宫
These readings are unmistakable. I can use them to guide us through.
这些读数是不会错的,可以为我们带路
Follow my lead.
跟我来
If you stray off the path, you could wind up trapped in the distortion field.
如果稍有偏离路径 就会被卷进这个扭曲的时间
- Uh-oh. - What do you mean, "Uh-oh"?
欧 喔 是什么意思?
"Uh-oh," you left your stove on, right?
'欧喔'你今天忘记去倒扁???
The temporal distortions are affecting these readings. We're blind.
时间扭曲正影响着这些读数 我们迷路了
Okay, here's a stupid question.
我有个很蠢的问题
You did check the batteries in that thing before you left Stargate Command, right?
你离开指挥部的时候检查过 那里面的电池吧
It's not the batteries.
不是电池的问题
We could just retrace our steps and try our luck with the Ori soldiers.
我们可以原路返回 和Ori的军队碰碰运气
Do you know the way back?
你知道回去的路吗?
That way.
那条路
We have to be exact.
我们不能有丝毫差错
Any deviation from the path of real time,
一旦发生偏离
and we could wind up frozen like the rest of these people.
就会像那些人一样被"冻"起来
If Morgan Le Fay left clues as to the whereabouts of the Sangraal,
如果Morgan留下了有关 圣杯位置的线索
then it is safe to assume
那么可以假设
that she believed that someone would eventually reach it.
她相信最终会有人得到它
It also stands to reason that our task, though challenging, is far from impossible.
所以他用的技术应该是可以破解的
Teal'c's right. She set this trap to weed out those she deemed unworthy.
Teal'c说得对,她设这个局来除掉她认为 不值得得到它的人
There is a way out. We just have to be resourceful and carefully think it through.
一定有路可以出去 我们只需要好好想想
Well, Arthur and his knights wouldn't have had access to this advanced technology
嗯 阿瑟王和他的骑士们可没有
to guide them through,
这么先进的科技来做向导
so, presumably, the answer could be deceptively simple.
所以 答案也许很简单
Follow me.
跟我来
Dead end.
死路
You're right. Deceptively simple.
你是对的 确实很简单
All right, we're through.
好了 我们穿过来了
We'd better pick up the pace if we want to cut into Ba'al's lead.
要是想赶在Ba'al之前 我们最好快点
You say that these Ori are possessed of god-like abilities,
你们说这些Ori有神一般的能力
and yet they are not gods?
但他们并不是神?
No, they're very powerful beings who would have their followers
不是 他们是非常强大的生物
believe as much because faith is the source of their power.
他们拥有大批信徒 因为信仰是他们力量的源泉
Faith is something that cannot be won through intimidation and fear.
信仰是不能以威胁和恐惧为手段的
If their followers have faith, then they must truly believe.
如果信徒信仰他们 就必须是真正的相信
No, they only believe because they've been misled.
不 他们相信只是因为被误导了
You see, to many less-developed civilizations,
你知道 对许多落后的文明来说
certain advanced technologies would strike them as supernatural in nature.
他们所认为的超自然现象 实际上只是某种先进科技
Merlin wasn't a wizard, and Morgan Le Fay was not a sorceress.
Merlin不是巫师 Morgan也不是女巫
- Ridiculous. - They simply used their advanced abilities
荒谬 他们只是利用了先进的科技
to fashion seemingly magical creations, like the Sangraal,
变了个魔术,就像圣杯 还有我们刚刚
or that time dilation field we encountered.
遭遇的时间扭曲
So you would have me believe that
所以你要我相信
you are possessed of a complete understanding of these amazing feats?
你们完全能解释这些不可思议的现象?
No, but just because I don't know how the trick is done doesn't make it magic.
不 但只是因为我不知道这种把戏 不能说它就是魔法
And I would argue that your inability to comprehend such feats
我会说你们无法理解这些现象
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表