Let's sit down, shall we?
坐下来 好吗?
A shame Teal'c is not here.
Teal'c不在这里吗?
We have not had the pleasure of seeing each other in many years.
我们都好几年没见到对方了
We couldn't guarantee your safety if he was here.
如果他在这里我们不能保证你的安全
Surely, he does not still hold a grudge for past battles we once waged
显然他还没有原谅 我们以前发动的那些战争
in the name of former false gods?
以虚伪的上帝名义发动的战争?
No, I think it has more to do with recent events.
不 我觉得还是因为最近发生的一些事情
I assume you are referring to the tragedy at Dar Eshkalon?
我想你是在指发生在Dar Eshkalon的悲剧了
Yeah,
对!
in which your good buddy Teal'c came this close to dying.
你的好兄弟Teal'c 差那么一点就没命了
Bra'tac sends his regards, as well.
Bra'tac也向你问好
I don't think he'll mind me speaking for him when I say that
我这么说他一定不会介意
he'd love to stab you in the eye with a really big knife.
他很想用把大刀捅进你的眼睛里
Thirty-two other Jaffa weren't nearly as lucky as they were.
32个Jaffa人不像他们那么幸运
You must understand, all of you, that there are those out there
你们必须明白 外面的有些人
who would have me falsely accused of such cowardly actions.
想要错误的指控我犯下这样无♥耻♥的罪行
So, you're saying you had nothing to do with it?
所以你说你和这些无关
I fully admit I was against a gathering.
我绝对承认我反对集♥会♥
But those in attendance were assembling to form a council
但这集♥会♥是要成立议会
that would directly oppose my campaign to lead all Jaffa.
来直接反对我的阵营领导Jaffa
Into the arms of the Ori.
屈服于Ori之下
The reason we fought for freedom is so Nwe could believe in what we want
我们为自♥由♥而战的原因
and not be subjugated by anyone.
并且不用屈服于任何人
And you don't see the Ori as forcing their beliefs on you?
你没有看到Ori正在将 他们的信仰强加于你?
I see Origin as the organized religion
我认为Origin是个有组织的宗教
and the source of salvation all the Jaffa has always sought.
而且是所有Jaffa一直在寻找的救赎之源
I think we're getting a little off point here.
我觉得我们有一点跑题了
I agree.
我同意
I assure you,
我向你保证
no matter what our philosophical differences,
尽管我们有不同信仰
I would never authorize the type of attack Nthat befell the summit at Dar Eshkalon.
我也绝不会组织那种对Dar Eshkalon 政♥府♥首脑的袭击
But you just happen to know some guys, less respectable,
而你恰好知道 有些不是那么高尚
less honorable than yourself, who took matters into their own hands.
不像你这么可敬的人 他们单独行动
As a matter of fact, yes.
实话说 是的
And I have learned of similar attacks against your Nplanet being planned by a radical sect of Jaffa,
而且我知道在Jaffa中的激进分子
who see the Tau'ri as a powerful force in the galaxy,
他们认为Tauri是星系中很强大的力量
who oppose our peaceful movement toward embracing Origin.
他们反对我们对Origin的和平♥反♥对运动
And you can stop them?
你可以阻止他们
Yes, I believe I can.
我想我可以
I do not agree with their tactics, but at least Nwe see eye to eye in basic beliefs.
我不同意他们的方法 但是我们有相同的基本共识
I can use my influence and my resources
我可以利用我的影响力和资源
to choke off their ability
来让他们运转不畅
to function effectively. Or you can fund them
或者你可以资助他们 让他们替你干脏活
and allow them to do your dirty work for you while Nyou take the political high road.
而你却坐着政♥治♥直通车 别说废话了!
Let's cut the crap! We all know you're here for one reason.
我们都知道你来这里只有一个目的 提你的要求吧!
- Make your demands. - I have no demands.
我没有要求 我理解你的不信任
I understand your mistrust, but, please, I implore you.
我恳请你
Believe me when I say I will use all of my Nvast resources at my disposal
请相信我 我会利用手中的巨大资源
to thwart this most heinous threat to your world.
来阻止对你们星球的邪恶威胁
All I ask in return is you allow the Jaffa people Nto believe in what they choose.
我所要的报答就是你们 允许Jaffa相信他们所选择的
If they decide to follow in the ways of the Illac Renin,
如果他们决定跟随Illagrenan
that should be up to them.
应该由他们选择
If you feel it is your responsibility to do battle with the Ori
如果你们觉得代表这个星系中的人♥民♥
on behalf of the humans of this galaxy,
和Ori战斗是你们的责任
then that is your prerogative.
那是你们的特权
Stay out of your way and you won't attack us?
别挡你的道 你就不会攻击我们
General, my fleet is more powerful
我的舰队是十分强大的
than any Goa'uld has ever marshaled by tenfold. NIf I was to attack this planet,it would not be in the Nmanner currently being planned by these radicals.
如果我要攻击这个星球 我不需要以激进分子的名义来进行
And it would not end well for you.
也不会被你们轻易发现
Really?
是么?
You don't say.
真的吗?
Whether or not our people ever see eye to eye,
无论我们的人♥民♥会不会面对面
I would like to believe that they could coexist peacefully.
我都希望我们可以和平共处
Your planet has played an instrumental
你们的星球在这个重新整合的星系中
role in the very reshaping
扮演了一个很重要的角色
of the nature of the galaxy.
在我们两个各自的星球崛起之前
I merely wish to avoid any unpleasant conflicts between Nour two respective nations,before they arise.
我只希望能够避免不愉快的冲突
I take my leave.
我走了
I told you where to find Bak'al.
我告诉你去哪找Ba'Kal
He's the Jaffa scum that I sold
他是我卖♥♥给他炸♥药♥的Jaffa人♥渣♥
the explosives to. That's all I know.
这是我知道的一切了
I do not believe you.
我不相信你
I don't know anything about Arkad.
我对Arkad一无所知
You despise Jaffa. Why protect him?
你轻视Jaffa 你可能在保护他
I'm not afraid to die.
我不惧怕死亡
I have no intention of killing you.
在你告诉我Arkad在哪之前
Not until you tell me where to find Arkad.
我没想杀你
Why should I tell you anything, knowing death is my reward?
如果死亡就是我的奖励 我为什么要告诉你?
That may sound sensible for the moment,
现在听起来挺有道理的
but, believe me, in time you will change your mind.
不过 相信我 到时你会改变你的看法的
The IOA is taking the threat of these attacks against Earth very seriously.
IOA对这个针对地球的威胁十分重视
So, what do they want us to do?
那他们想让我们怎么样?
Nothing as far as Arkad is concerned.
就Arkad来说 目前没有什么
Sir?
长官?
They want us to leave him alone for now.
他们要我们不要管他
Let him go about his business.
让他弄自己的事情
We're supposed to let him muscle us?
我们要看着他耀武扬威?
Obviously, we need to assess his capability,
很显然 我们要看看他的能力
determine if these threats are credible and who's really behind them.
看看威胁是否真实 以及谁在背后策划
If we can prove that Arkad does pose a direct threat to our security...
如果我们证实Arkad 对我们的安全的确构成了威胁...
I'm sorry, sir. We're supposed to, what? NFind WMDs in his back pocket?
对不起长官 我们要干什么
Right at the moment, we need to play the intelligence game,
现在 我们要跟他玩个情报战!
not get into an all-out war with an enemy
而不是和可能造成我们
that may have the capability to inflict severe damage on us.
严重人员伤亡的敌人交战
We need to find out what we can.
我们要知道我们能做什么
We're on it, sir.
现在就去 长官
Not so fast, Colonel.
别着急 中校
I plan to put a number of teams on it right away,
我要立刻派几个小队
but, at the moment, I have another mission for you.
不过现在 我有一个特殊的任务给你
In his mind,
在他的脑子里
Teal'c may have severed his connections with Nus when he set out to kill Arkad.
在他去杀Arkad的时候 Teal'c也许会危害我们和他之间的关系
But he's been part of the SGC,so he'll still be Nperceived as acting on our behalf.
但是他是星门指挥部的一员
If he succeeds in killing Arkad, even if he tries and fails,
如果他成功杀死Arkad 就算他没有成功
it will be hard to convince people that he was acting alone.
也很难让人相信是与我们无关的
So you want us to try and stop him?
所以你想让我们阻止他
The IOA is adamant that Earth, and specifically the SGC,
IOA对于地球尤其是星门指挥部
take no action against Arkad.
不要对Arkad有行动这点很强硬
I've been charged with ordering you to find Teal'c
我负责让你们找到Teal'c
and stop him at all costs.
并不惜一切代价阻止他
Hey, no one really thinks that Arkad gave the NSGC the whereabouts of his home base
没人真的会以为Arkad会告诉星门指挥部
of operations out of diplomatic courtesy?
是出于外交礼节吧
What, you think he did it to draw us into a trap?
那你觉得他这么做是想让我们进入陷阱?
I doubt that. It's more likely that he knew that if Nanyone was determined enough to find him,
更像是如果任何人打定主意找他
they could,and he wanted to make surewe'd be Nblamed in the event of any attack against him.
他希望是最后由我们背上攻击他的黑锅
Regardless of whether we were behind it.
无论是不是我们指使的
Speaking of determined, has anyone thought about Nthe speech they're going to give to Teal'c?
说到打定主意 谁想好了面对Teal'c的说辞了么?
No, I didn't think so.
我猜没人想了
Odyssey这是Mitchelle 我们下来了
All right, everybody knows what to do.
好了 大家知道该干什么
Field generators are in place.
力场发生器安好了
Trip sensors are ready.
传感器好了
I'm glad you're so sure about this plan.
我很高兴你对这个计划很有信心
One way or the other, you know he's coming.
无论怎么样 他都是要来的
He'll want the element of surprise,Nso I figure he'll use a cloaked ship,
他喜欢来惊喜 所以我猜他会乘坐隐形船来
try to sneak in the back way.
从后门溜进来
Well, that's what we would do.
那是我们肯定会选的办法
Exactly.
没错
He just doesn't know we're going to try and stop him.
只是他不知道我们要阻止他
You know, regardless of who's going to try and stop him,
不管谁想要阻止他
this is Teal'c we're talking about.
我们可是在说Teal'c
You know, Bra'tac seems to think that if it suits Arkad to attack Earth,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表