they were already at war with us, and us with them,
他们已经和我们开战了
and I will not cower in fear.
我们不会退缩
So, spread the word.
传话下去
Send all available ships.
派出所有的飞船
我要找到Odyssey
Now!
现在!
Was it really necessary to embarrass me like that?
有必要让我这么难堪吗?
There have been whispers lately concerning the strength
最近有人对你的领导颇有微词
of your leadership. I suspect those whispers will now stop.
我猜...现在应该没有了
For the time being.
暂时如此
You'll need someone to supervise Gavos' territory.
你需要有人来管理Gavos的领土
Your cut will be 20%.
你的份额是20%
- Come on! - I'm working as fast as I can...
快点 我在尽快了...
你一个人就偷了Prometheus(土星的卫星) 我知道 现在系统更新了
You said you could do it. We do not exactly have a lot of time.
你说过你可以的 我们可没有多少时间
No. Sam warned us that a number of the arrays have been damaged.
不 Sam警告过我们很多配置受损
Even with locators, beaming a person from one room
就算有定♥位♥器♥ 把一个人从同一艘飞船上的一个房♥间
to another within the ship is very risky.
用光束空间转移到另一个房♥间 都是很冒险的事
Do you want them to rematerialize between the decks?
你是想要他们在甲板区域之间现形吗?
Teresh 我是Anateo
你没来登记 快报告
Move!
滚开!
Where are they? Dr. Jackson and Vala!
他们在哪里?Jackson博士和Vala
Anateo, we've got a problem.
Anateo... 我们有麻烦了
Dr. Jackson, Vala.
Jackson博士 Vala...
告诉你们一声
你们的一时聪明
是以Carter中校的生命作代价的
如果你们不立即投降 其他成员的生命也将不受保障
- I can't be sure. - Do it anyway.
我也不能确定 随便做吧
No one else is going to fix this ship.
除了我 没人能修好这艘飞船
I think it's pretty clear that you've just been stalling,
我很肯定你一直是在拖延时间
and that you're not really going to fix it for me anyway.
你也绝不会帮我修理好的
I'm just going to have to figure it out for myself.
我就是要自己弄明白
Good enough.
太好了
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Well, I couldn't be sure, so I just beamed out the only other
我也不确定 所以我就把房♥间里的另一个生命体
life sign in the room instead.
用光束空间转移出来了
Okay, where is he?
好 那他在哪里?
Well, Sam did say it was risky.
Sam是说过这很冒险
When she's right, she's right.
她说的没错,她也不会有事
Only 50% of the shield emitters are responding.
只有50%的防护罩发射器有反应
Okay, we need to get them back online and get the hull integrity back
好吧 我们需要重新把它们接上 在可接受的界限内
within acceptable parameters.
让船体完整
Hyperdrive is our priority.
超光引擎才是最重要的
Well, we think most of Anateo's men have been accounted for.
大部分Anateo人都已经找到
- Most? - Yeah, we swept the ship twice,
大部分? 是啊 我们在飞船上扫荡了2次
rounded up 14 men in total, but not Solek.
一共14人 但是没有Solek
Vala had to beam him out of the hold where the crew was being held,
Vala不得不把他从船员被囚禁的地方 用光束空间转移出来
so we have no way of knowing for sure where he ended up.
所以我们没办法确切知道 他后来去了哪里
Did you check the sewage reservoir?
你检查了下水道水库吗?
Yeah, no life signs. How's it going here?
查了,没有生命迹象,这里怎么样?
Well, no shields, no weapons, no communications,
没有防护罩 没有武器 联络不上
and at least a day out for hyperdrive.
超光引擎至少一天不能运作
So, we're sitting ducks.
那我们变成靶子了
Kefflin, what are you doing?
Kefflin 你在干吗?
Interrogating the prisoner further.
进一步审问犯人
And what have you learned?
你知道些什么了?
Not much yet.
还不多
Fine. Then we can kill him together.
好的,那我们就可以一起把他杀了
- Kill him? - We've learned all we can.
把他杀了? 能知道的已经都知道了
Anateo has left us no choice.
Anateo让我们别无选择
I am committed to sending a message to the Tau'ri.
我必须向Tau'ri发出信息
Netan, I have to admit,
Netan 我不得不说...
I was just beginning to enjoy this one.
我刚要开始好好享受这个
I'm sorry, my old friend.
对不起 老朋友
Your fun is over.
你的乐趣到此为止
Netan!
Netan!
找到Odyssey了
Tenat, welcome.
Tenat 欢迎欢迎
This is my good friend, Kefflin.
这是我的老朋友Kefflin
It is my pleasure.
幸会
I have heard a great deal about you, Kefflin.
我听说了很多你的事 Kefflin
Yeah, likewise.
彼此彼此
Tell me what you have learned, Tenat, and perhaps I will spare your pathetic life.
告诉我你都知道些什么 Tenat 或许我能留你条小命
Funny as always, Netan.
老是这么幽默 Netan
就像你怀疑的那样 Odyssey从来就没被摧毁
Anateo betrayed you and kept it for himself.
Anateo背叛了你 把它占为己有
- Where is it? - Half a day's journey, maybe less.
在哪里? 半天的路程 有可能更短些
I have transmitted the coordinates to your bridge.
我已经把坐标发送到你的舰桥了
- Get to your ship. We'll travel together. - Of course.
上你的船 我们一起去 当然
Wait just a moment,
等一下...
Look, I don't know who you think I am...
听着 我不知道你在说谁...
You are Cam Mitchell, bounty hunter.
你是Cam Mitchell 赏金猎人
You double-crossed me and my partner, Jup.
你背叛过我和我的搭档Jup
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I do not know how you've managed to convince Netan that you are Kefflin,
我不知道你是怎么让Netan相信 你是Kefflin
but you are obviously up to something big here.
但是显然你在这里是另有所图
I will take half.
我要分一半
And what about your loyalty to Netan?
你对Netan的忠诚又怎么说?
He would kill me the instant I am no longer of use to him.
我对他毫无用处的时候 他会立即杀了我的
And Jup, your old partner, where's he?
你的老搭档Jup 在哪里?
He is working elsewhere at the moment. We need not worry about cutting him in.
他现在在别处工作 我们不必担心让他加入
Fine, 10%.
好 10%
It'll be big, trust me.
数目会很大的 相信我
30%, or I tell Netan you are not who you say you are.
30% 否则我告诉Netan 你不是你所说的那个人
25%, no more.
25% 不能再加了
I'll ring over to your ship before this one jumps to hyperspace
我会在这艘船进入超空间之前 用空间移♥动♥环到你的飞船上
and fill you in on the details.
然后告诉你一切细节
Unchain the prisoner. He's coming with me.
放开囚犯 他要和我一起走
Teal'c! Teal'c!
Teal'c! Teal'c!
I have grown weary of this torture, Colonel Mitchell.
我厌倦了这种折磨 Mitchell中校
That's pretty obvious, but right now, we got to go.
那很明显,但是现在,我们要走
You remember Tenat?
你还记得Tenat?
Yeah, as in Jup and Tenat.
是的 Jup和Tenat
Well, he somehow weaseled his way into commanding an Alliance mother ship,
好吧 他不知怎样取得了 一艘外星母船的指挥权
这是真的 这个没用的 傻瓜真的找到了Odyssey
Did he see you?
他看到你了吗
Yeah, recognized me as well, but he's keeping his mouth shut
是的 也认出了我 但他闭上了嘴
'cause he figures I'm scamming Netan and he wants a piece of the action.
因为他猜想我正要设计Netan 他想要分一杯羹
We have to get over to his ship before this one jumps to hyperspace.
我们必须在这艘进入超空间前 到他的飞船上去
What is your plan?
你的计划是什么
I'm making it up as I go along.
我会见机行事的
- Tenat. Netan is here to see you. - What?
Tenat...Netan在这里要见你 什么?
- I know of your intention to deceive me. - Well, how did you...
我知道你想要骗我 好吧 你怎么
I knew Colonel Mitchell was impersonating Kefflin all along.
我一直知道是Mitchell中校 在假扮Kefflin
Colonel Mitchell?
Mitchell中校?
Of SG-1.
SG-1小队的
I caught him and Teal'c trying to leave my ship.
我看到他和Teal`c试图离开我的飞船
No, Netan, you are mistaken.
不 Netan 你误会了
It's true, I knew he wasn't Kefflin,
是真的,我知道他不是Kefflin
but I was merely trying to lure him here, so I could turn him over to you.
但我仅想把他引诱到这里 我就可以把他交给你了
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!
那是我听到过的最最愚蠢的事情
Please, don't kill me.
求你了 别杀我
Get up, you pathetic excuse for a...
起来 你这可怜的借口 作为一个...
Whatever you are.
随便你算作什么
- What are you going to do to me? - Nothing for the moment.
你打算对我做什么 现在还不知道
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
You are a generous and gracious man.
你是一位慷慨 高尚的人
I say that all the time, don't I, men?
我一直这么说 对吗?
Tell him how honored you are to finally meet him in person...
告诉他 你是多么荣耀 最终见到了他本人
Shut up. Stop sniveling.
闭嘴 别在哪里胡诌
Dr. Jackson.
Jackson博士...
If these sensors are working properly, two Goa'uld mother ships just emerged
如果那些感应器正常地工作 两艘Goa`uld的母飞船
from hyperspace and are closing in.
正从超空间飞出 向这里靠近
Sam? 说话
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表