Funny, he doesn't look excited.
有趣的是 他看起来好象没那么兴奋
Trust me. Like a kid who was up all night on Christmas Eve.
相信我 他就像个在圣诞夜
I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural Nreferences I wouldn't understand.
无法合眼的孩子 我想我应该对那些我看不懂的文献收税
So excited, he was up all night.
他整晚都这么兴奋
It's only because he was worried sick about the success of the mission.
那是因为他对这次任务 的成败过于担心了
Get up, sunshine. Time to see what old Santa brung you.
快醒醒,太阳晒屁♥股♥拉 看看圣诞老人给你带了什么礼物
Morning.
早安
- What? - We just came out of hyperspace.
什么? 我们刚刚脱离了超空间
I'm guessing you don't want to miss the landing.
我想你一定不愿意错过登陆
What? What time is it?
恩?现在是什么时间?
舰长频道
所有人员做好登陆准备 我们正要进入大气层
Why didn't you tell me?
你们为什么不早点叫醒我?
Okay. He's a little excited.
好吧 他确实有点兴奋
Odyssey号♥这里是控制塔可以着陆
Understood, Flight. We have the beacon.
了解 控制塔 我们已经锁定灯标
Hey, you're just in time.
嘿 你刚好赶上着陆
Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world.
你在开玩笑?这次我终于不会错过这里了
The number of times I tried to get here?
我有多少次想要来这了?
Only two of those times were my fault.
只有两次是因为我没有成行
It is beautiful.
太美了
Odyssey号♥ 我是Weir
很高兴成为第一个 与你们通话的人欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯
Thank you, Doctor. We're getting a good look at your fair city even as we approach.
谢谢 博士 我们正在近距离欣赏 这座美丽的城市
你们可以放松一会
不过星门指挥官希望你们在卸下补给后
尽快开始行动通话完毕
- What's wrong? - Oh, nothing.
怎么了? 没什么 我只是有点
I guess I just wish my first trip to Atlantis
我猜我只是希望 我的第一次亚特兰蒂斯之行
wasn't under such desperate circumstances.
不是在这种绝望的情况之下
It's just another mission, Jackson.
这只是另一个任务 Jackson
One upon which the fateN f the entire galaxy hangs in the balance.
整个星系的命运就像是走钢丝
And he goes on those all the time.
并且一直如此
Vala's not wrong.
Vala 说的没有错
If we don't succeed, and the Ori manage to get more Nships through that supergate...
如果我们没有成功 Ori就会通过超级星门
Well, like the lady said,let's all just take a moment.
对 像女士说的一样 让我们抓紧时间放松一下
Okay, moment's over. Let's go save the galaxy.
时间到了 让我们继续拯救宇宙吧
The Ori supergate has been inactive since they sent their first wave,
Ori的超级星门在输送了第一波部队后 一直没有再启动
but it's been reported
但是报告说
that the Priors are promising reinforcements for their armies,
Priors许诺将增强他们
which are on their way and should be here soon.
正在路上的军队 而且那支队伍即将抵达
Now, we can only assume that that means more ships,
现在 我们只能假设 那意味着更多的战舰
and these four are already more than we can handle.
并且这些战舰就已经让我们吃不消了
- We have to act now. - Well, why don't you try dialing out?
我们现在必须进攻 那么 为什么不试着向外拨号♥?
I mean, if it's powered by a black hole,
我是说 如果这玩意是靠黑洞的能量运作
you should be able to keep the thing up and running almost indefinitely.
你应该能让它无法一直持续的工作
I'm sure they thought of that before they came all this way, Rodney.
我肯定他们已经做好了万全的准备 Rodney
It was what we were attempting to do when the Ori fleet first came through.
我们已经在Ori第一次登陆时尝试过了
Now, the Asgard have since tried again, Nbut for some reason they can't dial out.
现在 Asgard想用同样的方式阻止他们
But you might be able to dial in? Well, that's the problem.
但我们可以从外面拨号♥进来? 是的 这也正是问题所在
It was designed to dial in from another galaxy.
它被设计成只能向内拨号♥
Like one of the stargates in the Pegasus?
就像在Pegasus的那个星门一样?
No, no, no. The diameter of a stargate is not arbitrary.
不 不是这样 星门的直径并非是任意的
There is a specific correlation between the energy required
要想建立一个稳定的虫洞 所需要的能量和星门的尺寸
to create a stable wormhole... And the size of the gate. I know that.
是有特定关联的 我们知道这点
And it's exponentially proportional to size,
虫洞越大 星门的尺寸也就越大
which means the energy required to create Na connection with a supergate
那就意味着使用超级星门制♥造♥一个虫洞
would far exceed that of an ordinary gate.
所需要的能量要远远高于普通的星门
It'd be like putting together a Saint Bernard and a Chihuahua.
就像把圣伯纳犬和吉娃娃放在一起一样
And the problem with that would be...
那么关于这个问题
Well, obviously it's a question of...
很明显 这确实是个难题
Oh, I see. You're mocking me, aren't you?
哦 我明白了 你 刚刚是在嘲笑我 对吗?
What? No. I'm not from Earth.
什么?当然不是 我不是地球人
I honestly didn't get the reference.
我是真的不明白你的意思
Oh. Oh, well, they're both dogs...
哦 这样 它们都是狗狗
Colonel Carter, please continue.
Carter中校 请继续
If he speaks again, I'll shoot him.
如果他再这样讲话 我就开枪打他
But to answer your question,
但是要解决你的问题
we are introducing another stargate into the equation.
我们把另外一个星门代入等式中
Teal'c should have it in position right now.
Teal'c 应该已经把它放到 相应的位置了
If we can make a connection between that gate and None from the Pegasus Galaxy...
如果我们能够在Pegasus星系和那个门之间建立一个连接的话
You're going to try and make a jump. Don't shoot me.
你要尝试做一个跃迁 别开枪打我
You know I can't help myself.
你知道我生活不能自理
Jump? Can you do that?
跃迁? 你能做到吗?
One of Colonel Carter's more brilliant planet-saving Nideas from a few years back.
那是几年前Carter中校 一次精彩的地球拯救计划
Stargate Command inadvertently dialed the gate address of a planet
星门指挥部错拨了一个星球的地址
that was on a collision course with a black hole.
即将与和黑洞发生接触
P3W-451, if memory serves.
P3W-451,如果我没记错的话
The only way to disconnect before Cheyenne Mountain got swallowed up
要在星门指挥部被黑洞吞掉之前 断开连接的唯一方法
was to set off a shaped charge right at the event horizon.
就是在视界的位置形成一次能量冲击
Now, that energy spike forced our outgoing wormhole
这个能量冲击会强迫我们跳出虫洞
to jump to another stargate that was relatively close by.
从而跃迁到一个相对接近的星门
And if we can do it again, we can tie up the Ori supergate indefinitely.
如果我们能把这个过程重现的话 我们也许可以栓住Ori的超级星门
Even if you were able to establish an initial connection...
即使你能建立最初的连接
We need a nuke. We know. And a dialing crystal capable of...
我们需要核武器 我知道还有拨号♥盘
Already have one.
已经准备好了
And if you want to keep the connection open for more than 38 minutes,
如果你想让连接时间超过38分钟
you'll need to find a black hole in the Pegasus Galaxy.
你还有完没完 你必须在Pegasus星系找到一个黑洞
This is not our first barbecue, Dr. McKay.
这已经不是我们第一次烤肉了 Mckay博士
I am just saying, the yield calculations can be extremely tricky,
我只是想说 如果这个想法可行的话
if not borderline impossible.
它产生的演算会相当棘手
You may need me.
你们也许会需要我的
Colonel Carter said as much.
跟Carter中校 说的一样
We weren't going to tell him that.
我们没打算告诉他
John, do you think you could spare Rodney from your team?
John 你能把Rodney出借一段时间吗?
Hell, you can keep him.
好吧 你可以把他领走了
Nice.
太好了
I got to tell you, Sheppard, it's a nice place you got here.
我得告诉你 Sheppard 这地方可真不赖
Thanks. We just painted.
过奖 刚刷过漆
Well, good luck. And listen, if McKay gives you a hard time, just...
那么 祝你好运 听好 如果Mckay让你抓狂的话 只要...
Shoot him.
开枪射他
Also, he's mortally allergic to citrus. Really?
还有 他对柑橘过敏 真的?
I keep one with me at all times.
我就一直带着一个
Just a comfort to know
善意的忠告而已
it's there.
到了
That's good intel. Thanks.Yeah.
真是个好东西 谢了 嗯
That's a good one.We're actually... We're quite close.
他是个好人 我们实际上关系相当不错
Have you packed your bags?
你打完包了?
Oh, right, right.
哦 对 对
All right, be good.
那么 一切正常
Yeah, good luck.I wish I was going with you.
对 运气不错 我真希望能和你一起去
No, you don't. No, I don't.
不 你从没这么想过 对 我是没想过
This place is Daniel Disneyland. Wow.
这是Daniel的迪斯尼乐园 哦
Just find the weapon. No pressure.
只要找到古人的武器 包在我身上
Yes, your desire to access the Atlantis database
那么 你想要访问亚特兰蒂斯数据库的欲望
has seemed quite urgent, Dr. Jackson.
看起来相当迫切 Jackson博士
Shall we? Where's Vala?
现在开始? Vala去哪了?
Oh, this way.
哦 这边走
Well, Daniel, no wonder you've been obsessing about coming here.
Daniel 难怪你一门心思想要来这
This place must be full of so many wonderful souvenirs.
这个地方那么多纪念品真是太奇妙了
How much of the city have you been able to explore?
这座城市你们开♥发♥了多少?
Just over half now,but we have the city schematics,
刚刚过一半 但是我们有城市蓝图
so we have a fairly good idea of what's where.
所以我们对哪是哪还是能够分辨的
Still, there are entire sections of the city,and whole systems,
当然 城市的整个部分和整个城市系统
we don't even pretend to understand.
我们还不能假装完全了解
Yeah, you could spend a lifetime trying. I hope to.
你可以花一辈子时间去探索 希望如此
I ran that search you asked for.
你让我找的地方我都找过了
I entered every pronunciation of Castiana and Sahal I could come up with.
我输入了我能想到的 所有与Castiana和Sahal相似的发音
And nothing.
但是没有发现
You didn't actually expect either of those names to be in there, did you?
实际是你对在那找到 这些名字没抱太大期望 是不是?
No.Did you get the spelling right?
是的 你的拼写没有错误吗?
Well, that's the problem with Ancient languages.
是这样 我们翻译的古人语言 有这样的问题
The pronunciation can change within a handful of generations,
发音可能在几个世纪内改变
let alone thousands of years.
更不用说数以万年
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表