I know what a Goa'uld is.
我知道Goa'uld是什么
Do you know you're working for one?
你知道你在为他们中的一个工作?
That's who's running the Trust these days.
就是那个 这些日子管理Trust组织的
You're crazy, man. Yeah.
你疯了,伙计
That's what they keep telling me.
这就是他们一直告诉我的
You know, they really should give you a personal shield
你知道,他们真的应该给你一个私人保护
to go with that cloaking device.
来匹配这个隐蔽装置
And half a brain.
以及半个大脑
We found a car filled with surveillance and recording equipment
我们发现一辆车充满了监视和监听设备
about half a mile from here.
大约离这里半英里外
I figure the most he learned is that Mitchell is terrible at chess
我认为他听到最多的是 Mitchell象棋下的很糟糕
and has some form of sleep apnea. What else have you learned?
以及一些睡眠的呼吸短暂现象 你还知道了什么?
Well, sir, the reason the creatures are entering our dimension is our fault.
那么,长官 那些生物进入我们维度的原因 是我们的错
How's that?
怎么会?
当我们第一次开始使用Sodan的装置的时候
我们发现这些装置
a significant amount of radiation.
发射一些很强烈的放射信♥号♥♥
This is different from the radiation given off
这些放射性辐射
by the inter-dimensional creatures?
和那些进入维度的生物是不同的?
是的,长官 但是不是不相关的
We made modifications to shield the radioactive emissions
我们做了调整来遮蔽放射性辐射
in order to make the devices safer for human use.
为了使这个装置更安全的被人类使用
I'm guessing there was a practical reason for the radioactive output.
我猜想这里的放射性输出 是有其实际的原因的
Redden博士测试了生物 对于没有遮蔽的隐蔽装置
given off by the unshielded cloaking devices.
放射出来的辐射的反应
They're repelled by it.
他们厌恶这些辐射
And the Sodan would have been protected from the radioactivity
Sodan可能从放射能中得到了保护
because of their symbiotes.
由于他们的共生体
这也是为什么他们从来没有碰到过这个问题的原因
We thought the radiation was a coincidental byproduct
我们想这种放射是这种技术一种巧合的
of the technology.
副产品
但是它事实上是一个必须的功能
Do we have any idea how frequent this dimensional breach might be?
我们知不知道这种空间跃迁会有多频繁?
No, sir. It appears to be a random occurrence.
不知道,长官,似乎是随机出现的
But given how long the Trust operative
但是考虑到Trust组织
was using the Sodan device to stay hidden,
使用Sodan的装置来偷偷摸摸的…
我会说,不管它是什么 在木屋旁的森林中游荡
可能比一只灰熊更要严重
Two hunters dead, and now a guy with no ID.
两名猎人死了 现在又有一个没有身份的人
You want to bring me into the loop here, Colonel?
中校,你想要把我带进死胡同?
Guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, got shot for his troubles.
他只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 由于他自己的问题而中枪
Bound to happen with all these yahoos running around the woods with guns.
注定要发生的 因为有那么多带着枪 在树林里转悠的粗鲁人
Then why am I not being allowed to question him?
那么为什么我不能被允许去质问他?
Because the Air Force is taking over this investigation
因为空军已经接管了调查
in the interest of national security.
由于国♥家♥安♥全♥的理由
That's why.
这就是为什么你不能
So just a grizzly bear, huh?
只是一只大灰熊?
Since when does the Air Force go after a bear in the name of national security?
自从什么时候开始 空军为了国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义去追逐一只熊
There's nothing for you to be concerned about, Wade.
这里没有什么你要担心的
Things will be back to normal around here in no time.
马上所有的事情都会恢复如前
Damn it.
该死
So we're talking about a little critter from a different dimension
那么我们在讨论一只从另一个空间来的小生物
that burrows into a big critter,
寄生到一个大生物上
turning him into a rampaging monster.
然后把它转变成一个发怒的怪物
In a nutshell.
简单的说是的
Nice. How do we find it?
很好 我们怎样发现它?
Well, I've calibrated a number of handheld scanners to pick up
我已经校对了一些手持的扫描仪
the creature's radioactive energy signature.
来获取生物的放射性能量信♥号♥♥
We should be able to track it within a 300-meter range.
我们应该能够追踪到它在300米的距离范围内
We've also devised a radioactive isotope package
我们还发明了一个放射性同位素包
that gives off an energy wave
能够散发能量波
similar to the ones emitted by the Sodan cloaking devices.
同Sodan的那个隐蔽装置发射出的很相近
We're air-dropping them in a perimeter around the park.
我们把他们空投到公园附近的范围内
It should stop the creature from getting too far.
这样就能阻止生物远离
Isn't that dangerous for us?
那对我们有危险吗?
Only if you come within 100 meters of the package.
只有当你走进那些包的一百米范围内
They have a decay rate that will leave them inert
他们有衰退率 会使得他们
in less than six hours.
在6小时之内变得无效
It'll be dark soon.
马上就要天黑了
We can't let this thing get away.
我们不能让这些生物逃跑
Right, so obviously, rule number one when hunting savage beasts like this
是的,很明显 规则一:当追捕像这样凶猛的野兽时
is to never actually crawl through the forest looking for them,
不要在森林里慢慢前行寻找他们
especially at night. Always find a way to lure them to you.
尤其是在夜晚 总是要找些办法 把他们引诱到你身边
So I suggest the best plan of attack
所以我建议,最好的攻击计划
would be to plant these isotope packages here and here...
就是去那些有同位素包的地方这里和这里…
Or whatever you want.
或者不管你想要说什么
You'll operate in teams of four.
你们将会四个人作为一组行动
Each team will conduct grid sweeps, starting here.
每一组负责一片区域 从这里开始
No more than 300 meters apart,
彼此分开不要超过300米
radio contact every 10 minutes.
每10分钟无线电联♥系♥一次
That's brilliant. Or... You have your orders.
这很聪明 或者…你得到了命令
Move out.
出发
But they didn't hear the rest of my plan.
但是他们没有听到我剩下的计划
We'll call it Plan B.
我们会把它叫做计划B
This won't work, you know.
你知道,这不会有用的
All I'm saying is, why not take advantage of my vast experience,
我说 为什么不利用我丰富的经验
instead of leaving it up to...
而不是把它留给…
No offense, amateurs?
没有冒犯…业余爱好者
A mighty Jaffa warrior once said, "The greatest strategy is doomed to fail
一个很强大的Jaffa战士曾经说过 最好的战术是注定要失败的
"if there is no army to follow it."
如果没有军队服从战术的话
It is one, we are many.
它只有一个 我们有很多人
That is why we will prevail.
这就是为什么我们会获胜
Excuse me. Amateurs coming through.
对不起 业余选手成功了
I'm picking up something.
我察觉到一些东西
Two-hundred meters, north-northwest.
200米,北方,西北方
Sam,你的20队在那里?
We're directly west of you.
我们在你的正西方
We got a bogey just northeast of your position. Can you zero in on it?
我显示出一个怪物就在你位置的东北方向 你能瞄准它吗?
Got it. Moving on target.
收到 移♥动♥到目标
Colonel Mitchell, we have detected the creature.
Mitchell中校,我们探测到生物
Teal'c,你们在哪里?
Just south of your position.
就在你位置的南方
We're all picking up the same target, sir.
我们都捕获到同一个目标,长官
Marines, secure perimeter.
组成安全圈
All right, where the hell is it?
好的,它到底在哪里?
We should be right on top of it.
我们应该就在它的上方
Look, no creature, no matter how vicious,
看,没有生物,不管它多么可怕
is stupid enough to attack a group of this size,
也不会愚蠢到攻击这么多人
so, trust me, we've probably scared it off.
所以相信我,我们一定把它吓跑了
Vala! What?
Vala! 什么?
Down!
趴下
Of course, I have been known to be wrong on occasion.
当然,我也知道我有时候会犯错
Holy Hannah, did you see that thing?
天哪,你看到那个东西了吗?
Do you think we scared it off now?
现在还认为我们把它吓跑了?
No, I think we pissed it off.
不,我想我们把它消灭了
It's circling us.
它在围绕我们
Backs together!
一起撤退!
We have a contact in the area.
我们在这个地区有一个目标
Yeah, that's what I call relaxing.
是的,这就是我说的放松
The hell you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Rule number two,
规则二
never approach a creature assuming that it's dead.
永远不要接近一个生物 你假设它已经死了
Allow me to explain to you a few of my rules.
请允许我向你解释一些我的规则
All units, this is General Landry.
所有单位请注意,我是Landry将军
The target has been neutralized.
目标已被消灭
I repeat, the target has been neutralized.
重复,目标已被消灭
You know what's strange? I have never known a lone creature
你知道奇怪的是 我从不知道一个孤独的生物
to behave so aggressively toward a large group.
会有如此攻击性的行为朝着一大群…
Mind you, I've never encountered a radioactive mutant before.
提醒你 我以前从没有碰到 放射性的突变异种
Sir, get down.
长官,趴下
Very funny, Mitchell. This is not...
很有趣,Mitchell 这不是…
No. Sir! Get down!
不,长官 趴下
Well, that explains that.
这解释了这点
Odd behavior for one creature,
对于一个生物来说奇怪的行为
but not for two.
但是不是两个
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表