剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
and I don't want to see that happen.
我不希望事情会变成那样
How much do you know already?
你已经知道了多少
By your skill set, you are,
根据你的身手 你是
or were, an intelligence agent.
或者曾经是个情报特工
Your accent is currently English,
你现在的口音是英国口音
but I suspect you are not.
但我怀疑你不是英国人
You're on the run from something.
你因为某个原因在逃命
You've used your skills to disappear.
并利用你的手段掩饰身份
Magnussen knows your secret,
麦格纳森知道你的秘密
which is why you were going to kill him.
所以你要杀了他
And I assume you befriended Janine in order to get close to him.
我想你是为了接近他才去结交珍妮
Oh, you can talk!
你好意思说这话
Oh, look at you two, you should have got married.
瞧瞧你们俩 真应该结为夫妇
The stuff Magnussen has on me,
麦格纳森手上的东西
I would go to prison for the rest of my life.
足以让我被终生监禁
So you were going to kill him?
所以你就要杀了他
People like Magnussen should be killed,
麦格纳森这种人活该被杀
that's why there are people like me. Perfect!
所以才会有我这种人的存在 说得好
So that's what you were, an assassin?
所以你就是一个杀手
How could I not see that?
我怎么会没看出来
You did see that.
你看出来了
And you married me.
所以才娶我
Because he's right.
他说的对
It's what you like.
你喜欢危险人物
So, Mary, any documents that Magnussen has
玛丽 麦格纳森手上关于你的资料
concerning yourself, you want extracted and returned.
有什么是你想拿回来的吗
Why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我
Because you saved my life.
因为你救了我的命
Sorry-sorry, what?
等等 什么
When I happened on you and Magnussen...
当我发现你和麦格纳森时...
You had a problem.
你面临着一个问题
More specifically, you had a witness.
准确地说 你有一个目击者
What do you do now?
现在你该怎么办
Kill both of us?
杀了我们两个
'The solution, of course, was simple. Kill us both and leave.'
解决办法很简单 杀了我们两个然后离开
However, sentiment got the better of you.
然而 情感占了上风
'One precisely calculated shot to incapacitate me,
你用精准算计的一枪将我打倒
in the hope that it would buy you more time
希望你有更多时间与我协商
to negotiate my silence.
让我保持沉默
Of course, you couldn't shoot Magnussen.
当然 你也不能杀掉麦格纳森
On the night both of us broke into the building,
我们俩那晚都闯入了大楼
your own husband would become a suspect. So...
你的丈夫会成为嫌疑犯 所以
You calculated
你估计
that Magnussen would use the fact of your involvement...
麦格纳森会利用你的出现
rather than sharing the information with the police,
而不是告诉警♥察♥
as is his MO.
一如既往
And then you left the way you came.
然后你怎么来就怎么走
Have I missed anything?
我有说漏什么吗
How did she save your life?
她是怎么救了你的命的
She phoned the ambulance.
她打电♥话♥叫了救护车
I phoned the ambulance.
是我打电♥话♥叫的救护车
She phoned first.
她先打的电♥话♥
'Emergency, which service do you require?'
急救中心 您需要什么帮助
You didn't find me for another five minutes.
你五分钟之后才发现我
Left to you, I would have died.
要是靠你的话 我已经死了
The average arrival time for a London ambulance is...
伦敦救护车的平均到达时间是
Did somebody call an ambulance?
有人叫了救护车吗
Eight minutes. Did you bring any morphine?
八分钟 你们带吗♥啡♥了吗
I asked on the phone.
我在电♥话♥里要求过
We were told there was a shooting.
我们听说有人被枪击了
There was, last week.
是的 上个星期
But I believe I'm bleeding internally,
但我觉得我现在内出血了
my pulse is very erratic,
我的脉搏乱跳
you may need to restart my heart on the way...
你们可能半路就要给我做心脏复苏
Jesus, Sherlock. Come on, Sherlock.
天呐 夏洛克 快 夏洛克
John, John, Magnussen is all that matters now.
约翰 约翰 麦格纳森现在是事情的关键
You can trust Mary - she saved my life.
你可以信任玛丽 她救了我的命
She shot you.
她开枪打了你
Mixed messages, I grant you that... Argh!
的确让人有点捉摸不透
Sherlock! Sherlock! Take him.
夏洛克 夏洛克 扶着他
Got him? Yeah.
扶稳了吗 是的
So, have you read it?
那么 你看过了吗
Would you come here a moment?
能过来一下吗
No, tell me, have you?
不 告诉我 你看过了吗
Just... Come here.
你就过来吧
No, I'm fine.
我没事
I've thought long and hard about what I want to say to you.
关于要对你说什么 我想了好久
These are prepared words, Mary.
我已经想好了 玛丽
I've chosen these words with care. OK.
我很小心地字斟句酌 好吧
The problems of your past are your business.
你的过去是你自己的事情
The problems of your future...
与你携手未来
are my privilege.
是我的荣幸
It's all I have to say, it's all I need to know.
这就是我想说的 这就是我需要知道的
No, I didn't read it.
不 我没有看过
You don't even know my name.
你连我的名字都不知道呢
Is "Mary Watson" good enough for you?
玛丽·华生对你来说不够好吗
Yes. Oh my God, yes.
够了 我的上帝 是的
Then it's good enough for me, too.
对我来说也够了
All this does not mean that
这一切并不代表
I'm not still basically pissed off with you.
我就不生你的气了
Hmm, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I am very pissed off, and it will come out now and then.
我非常生气 时不常就会爆发
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
You can mow the sodding lawn from now on.
从现在起你来负责修剪草坪
I do mow the lawn. I do it loads.
本来就是我在修剪草坪 明明是我
You really don't.
你真没有
I choose the baby's name.
我来给孩子起名字
Not a chance. OK.
想都别想 好吧
I'm glad you've given up on the Magnussen business. Are you?
很高兴你放弃了麦格纳森的事 是吗
I'm still curious, though. He's hardly your usual kind of puzzle.
但我还是好奇 他不是你通常感兴趣的类型
Why do you hate him?
为什么你那么恨他
Because he attacks people who are different
因为他攻击与众不同的人
and preys on their secrets. Why don't you?
靠他们的秘密为生 你为什么不恨他
He never causes too much damage to anyone important.
他从来没有给重要的人造成太多损害
He's far too intelligent for that.
他很聪明 知道什么该做什么不该做
He's a businessman, that's all.
他是个商人 仅此而已
And occasionally useful to us.
偶尔还对我们有点用
A necessary evil, not a dragon for you to slay.
必要之恶 而不是让你屠♥杀♥的龙
A dragon-slayer. Is that what you think of me?
屠龙者 你认为我是那样的人吗
No. It's what you think of yourself.
不 你自己认为你是那样的人
Are you two smoking?!
你们俩在抽烟吗
No. It was Mycroft.
没有 是麦考夫
I have, by the way,
顺便说一声
a job offer I should like you to decline.
我有一项希望你拒绝的工作
I decline your kind offer.
我拒绝你提供的工作
I shall pass on your regrets.
我会转达你的遗憾
What was it? MI6.
是什么 军情六处
They want to place you back into Eastern Europe.
他们想让你重回东欧
An undercover assignment that would prove fatal to you in,
执行一项卧底任务
I think, about six months.
大概六个月后会害死你
Then why don't you want me to take it?
那你为什么不希望我接受呢
It's tempting, but on balance,
我真想让你去 但总的来说
you have more utility closer to home.
你离家近点更有用
Utility! How do I have utility?
有用 我怎么会有用
Here be dragons.
这里有龙
This isn't agreeing with me.
这烟不适合我
I'm going in.
我要进去了
You need low tar. You still smoke like a beginner.
你需要低焦油型 你还是像个刚抽上烟的人
Also...
还有
..Your loss would break my heart.
失去你会让我心碎
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表