剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
什么
What?
玛丽 我觉得你应该做怀孕检测
Mary, I think you should do a pregnancy test.
早期妊娠的统计数据...
Well, the statistics for the first trimester are...
闭嘴
Shut up!
给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
他怎么会比我先发现 我可是医生
How did he notice before me? I'm a bloody doctor.
-今天你不上班 -你也是
- It's your day off. - It's YOUR day off!
别慌
Stop. Stop panicking.
-我没慌 -怀孕的是我 我该慌
- I'm not panicking. - I'm pregnant, I'm panicking!
别慌
Don't panic.
都不许慌
None of you panic.
完全没必要慌张
Absolutely no reason to panic.
-你当然知道了 -那是
- Oh, and you'd know, of course! - Yes, I would.
你们肯定是世上最好的父母
You're already the best parents in the world,
-你们都练习过了 -什么练习
- look at all the practice you've had. - What practice?
现在你们要生宝宝了
Well, you're hardly going to need me around
就不需要再照顾我了吧
now that you've got a real baby on the way.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah!
跳舞吧
Dance.
都去跳舞吧
Both of you now, go, dance.
别这么傻站着
We can't just stand here,
-大家会在想我们在说什么 -是啊
- people will wonder what we're talking about. - Right.
你呢
Well, what about you?
我们不能一起跳啊
Yeah, we can't all three dance,
-不是什么都能一起做 -是啊
- there are limits. - Yes, there are.
走吧 老公 去跳舞
Come on, husband, let's go.
-这不是华尔兹吧 -不
- This isn't a waltz, is it? - No.
别担心 玛丽 我教过他了
Don't worry, Marry, I have been tutoring him.
是真的 在贝克街
He did, you know. Baker Street,
窗帘都拉上了 有一次被赫德森太太撞见
behind closed curtains. Mrs Hudson came in one time.
结果就谣言四起了
I don't know how those rumours started!
华尔兹 致玛丽和约翰 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
华生医生和太太
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表