剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, no, you can't come in here!
不 你不能进来
I'm looking for a friend. A very specific...friend.
我要找个朋友 一个特定的朋友
I'm not just browsing.
我不是在瞎找
You've got to go. No-one's allowed here.
你得离开这 这里不欢迎外人
Isaac Whitney, you seen him?
艾萨克·惠特尼 你见过他吗
I'm asking you if you've seen Isaac Whitney
我问你见没见过艾萨克·惠特尼
and now you're showing me a knife.
你却掏出把刀
Is it a clue?
这是在暗示我吗
Are you doing a mime?
你是在演哑剧吗
Go. Or I'll cut you.
滚 不然我捅了你
Oh, not from there. Let me help.
那太远了 我帮你
Now, concentrate. Isaac...Whitney?
集中精神 艾萨克·惠特尼在哪
OK, you asked for it.
你自找的
Right. Are you concentrating yet?
好了 能集中精神了吗
You broke my arm!
你弄断了我的胳膊
No, I sprained it.
没 只是扭伤而已
It feels squishy. Is it supposed to feel squishy?
好像在吱吱作响 这没问题吗
Feel that! Yeah, it's a sprain.
你摸摸啊 就是扭伤而已
I'm a doctor, I know how to sprain people.
我是医生 我知道怎么扭伤别人
Now where is Isaac Whitney?
艾萨克·惠特尼在哪
I don't know! Maybe upstairs.
我不知道 也许在楼上
There you go. Wasn't that easy?
这就对了 多简单
No, it was really sore.
不 真的很疼
Mental, you are!
你个神经病
No, just used to a better class of criminal.
没 只是习惯跟高级些的罪犯打交道
Isaac? Isaac Whitney?
艾萨克 艾萨克·惠特尼
Isaac?
艾萨克
Hello, mate. Sit up for me, sit up.
伙计 坐起来 坐起来
Dr Watson? Yep.
华生医生 是我
Where am I?
我在哪
Arse-end of the universe with the scum of the earth. Look at me.
充满人♥渣♥的宇宙尽头 看着我
Have you come for me?
你是来找我的吗
Do you think I know a lot of people here?
你觉得我在这里还认识别人吗
Hey, all right?
没事吧
Oh, hello, John. Didn't expect to see you here.
好啊 约翰 没想到能在这里碰到你
Come for me too?
也是来找我的吗
Hello, Isaac.
早啊 艾萨克
Mrs Watson, can I, can I get in, please?
华生太太 我能上车吗
Yes, of course, get in. Where's John?
当然 上来吧 约翰呢
They're having a fight.
他们在打架呢
Who is?!
和谁
For God sakes, John, I'm on a case!
老天啊 约翰 我办案呢
A month. That's all it took.
一个月 就这么点时间
One! I'm working.
就一个月 我在工作
"Sherlock Holmes in a drug den." How's that going to look?!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯在毒窟里 这像什么话
I'm undercover. No, you're not!
我在卧底 你才没有
Well, I'm not now!
现在当然没有了
In, both of you, quickly!
你们俩快上来
Please, can I come? I think I've got a broken arm.
请问我能一起吗 我觉得我胳膊折了
No, go away. No, let him.
不 走开 让他上来吧
Why? Yeah, just get in. It's a sprain.
为什么 上来吧 只是扭伤
Anyone else? I mean, are we taking everybody home, are we?
还有别人吗 我们要把所有人都带回家吗
All right, Shezza?
还好吧 夏萨
"Shezza"? I was undercover!
夏萨 我在卧底
Seriously, Shezza, though?
不是吧 夏萨
We're not going home, we're going to Bart's.
我们不回家 去巴茨医院
I'm calling Molly. Why?
我打电♥话♥给茉莉 为什么
Because Sherlock Holmes needs to pee in a jar.
因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯要做尿检
Well? Is he clean?
他没吸毒吧
Clean?
没吸毒
How dare you throw away the beautiful gifts you were born with!
你怎么敢如此糟践你的天赋
And how dare you betray the love of your friends!
你怎么敢背叛你朋友们的爱
Say you're sorry.
说对不起
Sorry your engagement's over.
抱歉你的订婚取消了
Though I'm fairly grateful for the lack of a ring.
不过我很庆幸你手上没戴戒指
Stop it. Just stop it!
闭嘴 马上闭嘴
If you were anywhere near this kind of thing again,
如果你敢再碰这些东西
you could have called, you could have talked to me.
你本可以打电♥话♥给我 跟我谈谈
Please, do relax. This is all for a case.
拜托 放松 这是为了查案
What kind of case would need you doing this?
什么案子需要你吸毒
I might as well ask you why you've started cycling to work?
我还想问你为什么骑自行车去上班呢
No, we're not playing this game.
不 我不会跟你玩这游戏的
Quite recently, I'd say, you're very determined about it.
最近开始的 而且还打定主意要这么做
Not interested. I am. Ow!
不感兴趣 我有兴趣
Oh, sorry, you moved, but it is just a sprain.
不好意思 你刚才动了 不过确实是扭伤
Yeah, somebody hit me. Huh?
是啊 让人打的 什么
Yeah, just some guy.
就是被个人打的
Yeah, it was probably just an addict in need of a fix.
也许就是个想过把瘾的瘾君子
Yes, I think in a way it was.
是啊 可以这么说吧
Is it his shirt? I'm sorry?
是因为他的衬衫吗 你说什么
Well, it's the creases, isn't it?
衬衫上的褶皱 对吧
The two creases down the front.
前面有两道褶痕
It's been recently folded, but it's not new.
这衬衫最近叠过 但又不是新的
You must have dressed in a hurrythis morning.
你今早肯定是匆忙穿上衣服的
So all your shirts must be kept like that.
所以说 你所有的衬衫都是叠起来的
But why?
但为什么呢
Maybe cos you cycle to work every morning,
也许是因为你每天骑自行车上班
shower when you get there
到了之后在那儿洗澡
and then dress in the clothes you brought with you.
然后换上自己带过去的衣服
You keep your shirts folded, ready to pack.
你把衬衫叠起来 随时可以打包
Not bad.
不错
And I further deduce...
我还进一步推理...
You've only started recently
你是最近才开始骑自行车的
because you've got a bit of chafing.
因为你裤腿间有摩擦的痕迹
No, he's always walked like that.
不 他一直都那么走路
Remind me, what's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
They call me the Wig. No, they don't.
大家都叫我威哥 才不是
Well, they...they call me Wiggy. Nope.
大家都叫我小威 不
Bill. Bill Wiggins.
比尔 比尔·威金斯
Nice observational skills, Billy.
观察力不错 比利
Finally!
终于
Finally what? Good news?
终于什么 好消息吗
Oh, excellent news, the best.
很棒的消息 绝赞
There's every chance that my drug habit might hit the newspapers.
报纸可能会报道我吸毒的事
The game is on. Excuse me...for a second.
游戏开始了 失陪...一下
You've heard of Charles Augustus Magnussen, of course?
你听说过查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森吧
Yeah. Owns some newspapers.
听说过 几家报社的老板
Ones I don't read.
都是些我不读的报纸
Hang on, weren't there other people?
等等 其他人呢
Mary's taking the boys home, I'm taking you,
玛丽带他们回家了 我负责送你
we did discuss it.
我们讨论过这事
People were talking, none of them were me,
当时好多人在说话 除了我之外
I must have filtered.
一定是被我屏蔽掉了
I noticed. I have to filter out a lot of witless babble.
我注意到了 我得屏蔽好多废话
I've got Mrs Hudson on semi-permanent mute.
我几乎把赫德森太太设成了永久静音状态
What is my brother doing here?
我哥哥跑来干什么
So I'll just pay, then, shall I?
这么说要我掏钱了
He's straightened the knocker.
他又把门环给摆正了
He always corrects it, it's OCD, doesn't even know he's doing it.
总是这样 强迫症 他自己都意识不到
Why do you do that?
你调这个干什么
Do what? Nothing.
调什么 没什么
Well then, Sherlock, back on the sauce?
夏洛克 又恢复旧习了
What are you doing here? I phoned him.
你在这儿干什么 我给他打电♥话♥了
The siren call of old habits. How very like Uncle Rudy.
旧时恶习又回来了 跟鲁迪叔叔真像
Though in many ways, cross-dressing would have been a wiser path for you.
不过我觉得还是异装癖比较适合你
You phoned him. Of course I bloody phoned him.
你给他打电♥话♥了 当然
Of course he bloody did. Now save me a little time -
当然了 别浪费我的时间
where should we be looking?
我们应该找哪
"We"? Mr Holmes?
"我们"是指... 福尔摩斯先生
For God's sake!
老天爷啊
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表