剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
-如果你需要的话我在... -约翰 醒醒
- Yeah, I'm there if you want it... - John, wake up.
-去... -好
- Went to... - Yeah.
游戏已经...什么来着
The game is...something.
开始了
On?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that, that.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 真不错
Oh, it's nice.
不错的地方
Nice place.
-看到什么了吗 -什么
- See anything? - Hmm?
有线索了吗 福尔摩斯先生
Any clues, Mr Holmes?
艺术家? 高档名牌茶几
椅子 皮质坐垫 困
高科技什么的 音箱
死亡 头骨 死掉了?
木质 管/筒/玉米酥 小玩意
蛋 椅子 用来坐的
护士 客户 受害者 毛衣
我会解开谜团的
I'm just going to whip this out.
-你没事吧 -什么 对 他在找线索
- You all right? Hmm? - Yeah, he's clueing.
什么
What?
他在...嗯 他在线索...找
He's... Hmm? He's clueing for looks.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes?
-福尔摩斯先生 -我要报♥警♥了
- Mr Holmes! - I'm calling the police.
不
Oh, no...
不 他是一位著名的侦探
No, look, this is a famous detective,
是夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他的搭档
it's Sherlock Holmes and his partner,
约翰·哈米什·华生
John Hamish Watson.
你在干什么啊
What do you think you're doing?
不要
Don't compromise
破坏
the integrity of the...
犯罪现场
Crime scene.
对 就是那个
Yeah, that.
醒醒
Wakey-wakey!
天哪
Oh, my God.
格雷格 是格雷格吗
Greg... Is that Greg?
起来 我送你们上出租车
Get up. I'm going to put you two in a taxi.
我跟管事的人通融了一下
I managed to square things with the desk sergeant.
你们俩酒量不行啊
What a couple of lightweights -
都没法喝到打烊
you couldn't even make it to closing time!
你能小点声说话吗
Can you whisper?
不行
Not really!
走吧
Come on.
多谢你安排的...
Well, thanks for a...
美妙夜晚
you know...an evening.
糟透了
It was awful.
对 我本来想假装一下 但...
Yeah. I was going to pretend, but...
它确实很糟
it was, truly.
那个女人 泰莎
That woman, Tessa...
什么
What?
跟幽灵约会 几个月里最有趣的案子
Dated a ghost, most interesting case for months.
真是浪费了大好的机会
What a wasted opportunity!
好吧
Ok.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
就像以前一样 你又回到了这里
It's just like old times, having you back here.
我做了你最爱吃的 最后一次
I thought I'd make your favourite, one last time.
别说得那么绝对
Don't sound so final about it,
-我还会来看你的 -我以前听过这话
- I will be visiting, you know. - Ooh, I've heard that one before!
不 现在不同了啊
No, it's different now, though, isn't it?
跟我们以为我们失去他时不同了
It's different to when we thought we'd lost him.
婚姻会改变一切 约翰
Well, marriage changes everything, John.
-是吗 -对 你可能不觉得 但确实如此
- Does it? - Yeah. You might not think it, but it does.
那是你人生中的新阶段
It's a different phase in your life.
你们会认识新的朋友
You meet new people,
因为你们是一对夫妇
cos you're a couple,
然后你们就会渐渐和老朋友失去联络
and then you just let your old friends slip away.
-不会那样的 -如果你找到了对的人
- It won't be like that. - Well, if you've found the right one,
与你相伴一生的人 那是世上最好的事
the person that you click with, it's the best thing in the world.
-我找到了 我知道我找到了 -我相信
- Well, I have. I know I have. - Oh, I'm sure.
她很可爱
She's lovely.
对 我也觉得 那你呢
Yeah, I think so. What about you?
我
Me?
你嫁给赫德森先生的时候
Did you think you'd found
也觉得自己找到了那个对的人吗
the right one when you married Mr Hudson?
不 我们当时只是一时冲动
No. It was just a whirlwind thing for us.
我知道过不长久
I knew it wouldn't work,
-但我就是被冲昏了头脑 -好吧
- but I just got sort of swept along. - Right.
然后我们搬到了佛罗里达
And then we moved to Florida.
我们度过了很棒的时光
We had a fantastic time,
当然我不知道他当时在做什么
but of course I didn't know what he was up to.
-毒品 -他经营着...
- Drugs?! -He was running, erm...
你们怎么叫来着
Oh, what do you call it?
一个...
Erm... A...
毒品集团
cartel.
而且和一群很坏的人混在一起
And got in with a really bad crowd.
-好吧 -然后我发现了他有很多其他女人
- Right. - And then I found out about all the other women.
我完全不知道
I didn't have a clue.
所以当他因为开枪爆别人头而被捕时
So, when he was actually arrested for blowing someone's head off,
对我来说实际上是种解脱
it was quite a relief, to be honest.
我和弗兰克之间纯属肉体关系
It was purely physical between me and Frank.
我们根本停不下来
We couldn't keep our hands off each other.
曾经有一天晚上...
I know, there was one night...
那是夏洛克吗
Oh, is that Sherlock?
是吗
Is it?
是夏洛克
That's Sherlock.
他毁了我们 却因此被授予奖章
维多利亚十字勋章英雄 未回答的问题 为什么我的儿子要死
我和一个幽灵约过会.COM
还会有其他人
There are going to be others.
-其他人 -受害人 女人
- Others? - Victims, women.
幽灵通常都在一座房♥子里晃荡
Most ghosts tend to haunt a single house.
但这只却很喜欢走来走去 看
This ghost, however, is willing to commute. Look.
不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你
Not you.
不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你
Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 你 你 和你 还有你
Not you, you, you, or you, or you.
也不是你 不是你 不是你
Or not you, not you, not you, not you, not you, not you.
不是你
Not you.
不是你
Not you.
你好啊
Hi.
盖尔
Gail.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
萝宾
Robyn.
薇姬
Vicky.
你是怎么遇到他的
How did you meet?
他在酒吧和我搭讪
Came up to me in a pub.
他和我在同一家健身房♥健身
Same gym as me.
我们在公车上闲聊了起来
We just got chatting on the bus.
网聊
Online.
-名字 -说过了
- Name? - Told you.
-他的名字 -奥斯卡
- His name. - Oscar.
-迈克 -泰瑞
- Mike. - Terry.
嗯...爱猿
Erm... Love Monkey.
在你家
Your place?
在他家
His place.
地址呢
Address?
但什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
只不过是...很浪漫的约会
It was just...very romantic.
四晚会四女 这人肯定有什么特别的本事
Four women in four nights. He must have something special.
-他很有魅力 -他善于倾听
- He was very charming. - He listened.
他很善解人意
He was sweet.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表