剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
这个案子让我们无从下手
This one's got us all baffled.
不出意料
Hmm, I don't doubt it.
松树
松树
云杉
云杉
雪松
雪松
新樟脑丸
新樟脑丸
新樟脑丸
微
碳
粒
火烧
怎么了
What is it?
你有发现了吧
You're onto something, aren't you?
有可能
Maybe.
臭显摆
臭显摆
'Show off!'
-闭嘴 约翰 -什么
- Shut up, John. - What?
没什么
Nothing.
嗨
Hello.
你一个人没问题吧
Are you sure?
-没问题 -好的
- I'm sure. - OK.
我接凯茜要迟到了 过会儿见
I'm late for Cath. I'll see you later.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你以后就这样了吗
This going to be your new arrangement, is it?
就是尝试一下
Just giving it a go.
好吧
Right.
那约翰怎么办
So, John?
他不搭理我了
Not really in the picture any more.
是火车吗
Trains?
是火车
Trains.
男性 四十到五十岁之间 抱歉 你想来...
Male, 40 to 50. Oh, sorry, did you want to be...?
不 你说吧
Er, no, please, be my guest.
嫉妒了
'You jealous?'
嫉妒了
闭嘴
Shut up!
说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
什么说不通
What doesn't?
这具尸骨 死亡时间绝不超过...
This skeleton, it can't be any more than...
六个月
Six months old.
开膛手杰克着
我是怎么做到的
开膛手杰克着
《我是怎么做到的》 开膛手杰克着
"How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper."
-这不可能啊 -欢迎来到我的世界
- That's impossible. - Welcome to my world.
自作聪明
自作聪明
'Smart arse!'
为了不侮辱你的智商
I won't insult your intelligence
我就不解释了
by explaining it to you.
别啊 说来听听
No, please, insult away.
忘记把领子竖起来了
'You forgot to put your collar up.'
忘记把领子竖起来了
忘记把领子竖起来了
死者遇害有半年
The corpse is, is six months old.
身上的衣服是从博物馆弄来的维多利亚时代仿冒品
It's dressed in a shoddy Victorian outfit from a museum.
衣服穿在人偶上展示了很多年
It's been displayed on a dummy for many years,
展示柜朝向东南面
in a case facing south-east,
从布料的褪色情况可以看出来
judging from the fading of the fabric.
博物馆遭遇火灾后 一周前物品清卖♥♥时衣服被出♥售♥
It was sold off in a fire damage sale a week ago.
这都是伪造出来的吗
So the whole thing was a fake?
没错
Yes.
看起来还真像个大案
Looked so promising.
伪造的
Facile.
为什么会有人费事做这些
Why would someone go to all that trouble?
就是啊 为什么 约翰
Why indeed, John?
小心站台空隙 小心站台空隙
'Mind the gap. Mind the gap.'
谢谢你还留着
Oh. Thanks for hanging onto it.
不用谢
No problem.
找我什么事 希尔克特先生
So, what's this all about, Mr Shilcott?
我女朋友是你的忠实粉丝
My girlfriend's a big fan of yours.
女朋友
Girlfriend?!
不好意思 你继续
Sorry. Do go on.
我喜欢火车
I like trains.
-看出来了 -我在地铁工作
- Yes... - I work on the Tube,
在地铁线上 我的工作包括
on the District Line, and part of my job
清除检查过无问题的监控录像
is to wipe the security footage after it's been cleared.
在我随意浏览时
I was just whizzing through
发现了点奇怪的东西
and I found something a bit bizarre.
这是一周前拍到的
Now, this was a week ago.
周五晚上 威斯敏斯特站的末班车
The last train on the Friday night, Westminster Station.
这人上了最后一列车厢
Now, this man gets into the last car.
威斯敏斯特/2号♥站台
-车厢 -该叫车厢 而不是列车
- Car? - They're cars, not carriages.
这是早期美国人
It's a legacy of the early
参与地铁工程沿袭下来的说法
American involvement in the Tube system.
他说过他喜欢火车了
He said he liked trains.
接下来一站 圣詹姆斯公园站
And the next stop, St James' Park Station.
却是这样
And...
圣詹姆斯公园/2号♥站台
我知道你会感兴趣
I thought you'd like it.
他在威斯敏斯特站上了末节车厢 是唯一的乘客
He gets into the last car at Westminster. The only passenger.
威斯敏斯特/2号♥站台
威斯敏斯特/2号♥站台
而车厢到圣詹姆斯公园站却空了
And the car is empty at St James's Park Station.
圣詹姆斯公园/2号♥站台
解释一下 福尔摩斯先生
Explain that, Mr Holmes.
说不定他跳下去了
Couldn't he have just jumped off?
我们有安全机制防止车厢门
There's a safety mechanism that prevents the doors
在列车运行时开启 还有一件事
from opening in transit. But there's something else,
列车驾驶员从那之后就没来上班
the driver of that train hasn't been to work since.
他的室友说他去度假了 收获了意外之财
According to his flatmate, he's on holiday. Came into some money.
被买♥♥通了
Bought off?
如果列车驾驶员参与其中
So if the driver of the train was in on it,
那这乘客肯定是下车了
then the passenger did get off.
但他无处可去啊
There's nowhere he could go.
在这两站之间是直行线路
It's a straight run on the District Line between the two stations.
没有支路 也没有维修通道
There's no side tunnels, no maintenance tunnels.
地图上什么都没有
Nothing on any map. Nothing.
威斯敏斯特/2号♥站台
列车没停过而这人却凭空消失了
Train never stops and a man vanishes.
挺有趣的吧
Good, innit?
我见过那人
I know that face.
原谅你了
Excuse you.
列车在这两站之间通常要花五分钟
The journey between those stations usually takes five minutes
而那列车用了十分钟
and that one took ten.
从威斯敏斯特到圣詹姆斯公园需要十分钟
Ten minutes to get from Westminster to St James's Park.
我需要地图 各种地图
I'll need maps, lots of maps.
-旧一些的 所有能找到的 -好的
- Older maps, all the maps. - Right.
-想吃点薯条吗 -什么
- Fancy some chips? - What?
我知道马里波恩路有一家不错的炸鱼店
I know a fantastic fish shop just off the Marylebone Road,
店主总会多给我一些
the owner always gives me extra portions.
你帮他洗脱了谋杀嫌疑吗
Did you get him off a murder charge?
不 我帮他装了些架子
No, I helped him put up some shelves.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
-今天到底是怎么回事 -我想感谢你
- What was today about? - Saying thank you.
为了什么
For what?
-为了你为我所做的一切 -没事 我很乐意
- For everything you did for me. - It's OK. It's my pleasure.
不 我是真心的
No. I mean it.
我也不是那个意思 我不介意帮你
I don't mean pleasure, I mean I didn't mind.
-我想 -莫里亚蒂有个疏忽 犯了个错
- I wanted to... - Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake.
因为他以为对我毫不重要的人
Because the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me
却是最关键的人
was the one person that mattered the most.
是你促成了这一切
You made it all possible.
但以后你不能再这么帮我了 是吗
But you can't do this again, can you?
今天很开心 我很喜欢这样 但...
I've had a lovely day. I'd love to, I just, um...
对了 恭喜你
Hmm, congratulations, by the way.
我们不是在工作中认识的
He's not from work.
挺老套的 是朋友介绍认识的
We met through friends, old-fashioned way.
他人很好 我们有一条狗
He's nice, we've got a dog,
我们周末常去酒吧
we, we go to the pub on weekends
我见了他的父母和一众亲友
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表