剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
当然了
No, of course you're not.
享受你的"旁观者清"吧 夏洛克
Enjoy not getting involved, Sherlock.
请安静 有请伴郎发言
Pray silence for the best man.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
亲朋好友们
family and friends,
以及
and...
其他人
others.
还有
A-also...
-格雷格 -茉莉
- Greg. - Molly.
我刚想到一件事
I've just had a thought.
这是人脑吗
Is that a brain?
要是约翰让夏洛克当伴郎怎么办
What if John asks Sherlock to be his best man?
-那是肯定的 -正是
- Well, he will, won't he? He's bound to. - Exactly.
-怎么了 -那他就得在一群人面前发言
- So? - So, he'll have to make a speech, in front of people.
会有很多人在场真正听他发言
There'll be actual people there, actually listening.
再糟能糟到什么程度呢
Well, what's the worst that could happen?
海伦-露易丝估计当时也是这么想的
Helen-Louise probably wondered the same.
海伦-露易丝是谁
Helen-Louise?
喂 亲爱的
Oh, hello dear.
我在想 如果约翰让夏洛克...
I was just thinking, if John does ask Sherlock...
你说发言吗 亲爱的 不会有问题的
What, the speech, dear? No, it'll be fine.
不过并不是发言这么简单吧
It's not just the speech, though, is it?
太棒了
Oh, brilliant!
-赫德森太太 -你好 亲爱的
- Mrs Hudson? - Hello, darling.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我来看看夏洛克 心想你是不是...
I was coming to see Sherlock and I thought you were...
-不 -可能快死了
- No... - Possibly dying.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
电报
The telegrams!
你说什么
Sorry, what?
真抱歉
Oh, sorry.
电报
Telegrams!
对了
Right, um...
首先是...电报
First things first, telegrams.
倒并不是真正意义上的电报了
Well, they're not actually telegrams,
我们只是称其为电报而已
We just call them telegrams.
我也不知道为什么 婚礼习俗什么的
I don't know why. Wedding tradition.
好像习俗还不够多似的
Because we don't have enough of that already, apparently.
致华生夫妇
"To Mr and Mrs Watson,
抱歉大喜之日不能到场
"So sorry I am unable to be with you on your special day.
谨献上我最美好的祝愿 迈克·史丹佛
"Good luck and best wishes, Mike Stanford."
致约翰和玛丽 祝你们的大喜之日一切顺利
"To John and Mary, all good wishes for your special day,
爱你们 献上大大的...
"With love and many big...
大大的熊抱 史黛拉和泰德
"Big squishy cuddles from Stella and Ted."
玛丽 爱你...
"Mary, lots of love...
-然后呢 -小亲亲
- Yeah? - "Poppet.
献上我最诚挚的祝愿 凯姆
Oodles of love and heaps of good wishes from Cam.
真希望你的家人能在场
"Wish your family could have seen this."
今天意义重大 意义十分重大
"Special day..." "Very special day..."
爱你 爱你 爱你 爱你 爱你
"Love..." "Love..." "Love..." "Love..." "Love..."
大概都是这个意思 你们都懂的
Bit of a theme, you get the general gist.
大家都满怀爱意
People are basically fond.
约翰·华生
John Watson.
我的朋友 约翰·华生
My friend, John Watson.
约翰
John...
约翰跟我提起伴郎这回事时 我还有点困惑
When John first broached the subject of being best man, I was confused.
-夏洛克 -楼下是什么动静
- Sherlock? - What was that noise downstairs?
是赫德森太太在笑
Oh, it was Mrs Hudson laughing.
我还以为她在虐待猫头鹰呢
Hmm, it sounded like she was torturing an owl.
反正她是在笑
Yeah, well, it was laughter.
说不定二者兼有
Could have been both.
在忙吗
Busy?
给自己找点事做罢了 有时不抽烟真是难
Oh, just occupying myself. Sometimes it's so hard not smoking.
能跟你聊两句吗
Mind if I interrupt?
请便
Be my guest.
喝茶吗
Tea?
那么 问你个问题
So, er, the big question.
伴郎
The best man.
[字面意思为"最好的人
最好的人
The best man?
-你意下如何 -比利·金凯德
- What do you think? - Billy Kincaid.
什么
Sorry, what?
比利·金凯德 卡姆登连环勒杀案凶手
Billy Kincaid, the Camden Garrotter,
他是我认识的最好的人
best man I ever knew.
默默地给慈善机构捐了很多钱
Vast contributions to charity, never disclosed.
令三家医院免受倒闭之灾
Personally managed to save three hospitals from closure
还经营着英格兰北部最棒最安全的儿童福利院
and ran the best and safest children's homes in north England.
虽然时不时地会勒死几个人
Yes, every now and again there'd be some garrotings,
不过考虑到他拯救的生命
but stacking up the lives saved against the garrotings,
-二者一抵消 要我说... -是我的婚礼
- on balance I'd say he... - For my wedding.
是为我 我需要一位伴郎
For me, I need a best man.
-这样啊 -勒杀凶手大概不合适
- Oh, right. - Maybe not a garrotter.
-嘉文呢 -谁
- Gavin? - Who?
嘉文·雷斯垂德 他很擅长...为人
Gavin Lestrade? He's a man and good at it.
他叫格雷格 而且他不是我最好的朋友
It's Greg. And he's not my best friend.
我知道了 迈克·史丹佛
Oh, Mike Stanford, I see.
他很不错 但不知道他能不能应付...
Well, he's nice. Um, though I'm not sure how well he'd cope with all...
迈克很棒 但他不是我最好的朋友
No, Mike's great, but HE'S not my best friend.
夏洛克 这是我这辈子最重大的一天
Look, Sherlock, this is the biggest and most important day of my life.
-这个嘛... -没错 就是的
- Well... - No, it is. It is.
我想和我最在乎的 最爱的两个人
And I want to be up there with the two people
-一起度过这一天 -当然
- that I love and care about most in the world. -Yes.
-玛丽·莫斯坦 -是的
- So Mary Morstan... - Yes.
还有就是
And...
你
you.
我得说 起初我并没意识到他是要请我做伴郎
I confess at first I didn't realise he was asking me.
当我明白过来 我向他表达了
When finally I understood, I expressed to him
我很荣幸 也很惊讶
that I was both flattered and surprised.
我对他说 我从没想到他会找我来
I explained to him that I'd never expected this request
同时我也有些不知所措
and I was a little daunted in the face of it.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
尽管如此 我还是保证会
I nonetheless promised I would do my very best
尽力完成这个对我而言
to accomplish a task which was, for me,
最为困难也最具挑战的任务
as demanding and difficult as any I had ever contemplated.
另外 我感谢他对我的信任
Additionally, I thanked him for the trust he placed in me
同时我也表示
and indicated that I was,
在某种程度上 我几乎被感动了
in some ways, very close to being moved by it.
你这样有点吓人
No, it's getting a bit scary now.
但实际上 这些话我都没说出来
It later transpired that I'd said none of this out loud.
那么...
So, in fact...
-你是说 -是的
- You, you mean... - Yes.
我是你 最好的
I'm your... best...
-伴郎 -朋友
- Man. - Friend?
是的 你当然是
Yeah, of course you are.
当然了 你是我最好的朋友
Of course... You're my best friend.
味道怎么样
How was that?
出乎意料 还不错
Surprisingly OK.
当然 你得做个讲话
So you'll have to make a speech, of course.
讲过了 讲过了
Done that. Done that.
这也讲过了 讲过了
Done that bit, done that bit.
讲过了
Done that bit. Hmm.
约翰 恐怕我无法祝贺你
I'm afraid, John, I can't congratulate you.
所有的情感 尤其是爱
All emotions, and in particular love,
都和被我奉为至高无上的理性相违背
stand opposed to the pure, cold reason I hold above all things.
婚礼在我看来
A wedding is, in my considered opinion,
不过是为庆祝
nothing short of a celebration
这个病态的 道德缺失的世界上
of all that is false and specious and irrational
所有的错误 虚伪 无理以及冲动
and sentimental in this ailing and morally compromised world.
今天我们所尊崇的
Today we honour the deathwatch beetle
是将要毁灭这个社会的蛀虫
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表