剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
一旦他没用了 一定会被除掉
had to be got out of the way as soon as his usefulness ended.
所以在某个停尸房♥里 一定有一具
That meant there was a corpse in the morgue somewhere
和我长得一样的尸体
that looked just like me.
聪明
Clever.
茉莉找到了尸体 伪造了记录
Molly found the body, faked the records
而我则贡献出了一件大衣
and I provided the other coat.
我有很多大衣
I've got lots of coats.
那个瞄准约翰的狙击手呢
What about the sniper aiming at John?
麦考夫的人及时制止了他
Mycroft's men intervened before he could take the shot.
让他再考虑一下
He was invited to reconsider.
办成了吗
Is it done?
很好
Good.
那你的流浪汉信息网呢
And your homeless network?
像我所说的 整条街都清空了
As I explained, the whole street was closed off.
就像是一出戏里的布景
Like a scene from a play.
很精巧 不是吗
Neat, don't you think?
怎么
What?
如果是我就不会这么做
Not the way I'd have done it.
是吗
Oh, really?
-倒不是说这么做不聪明 但 -怎么
- No, I'm not saying it's not clever, but...- What?
有点 让人失望
Bit...disappointed.
每个人都这么挑剔 不过我不是为这个而来
Oh. Everyone's a critic. Anyway, that's not why I came.
不是吗
No?
不是 你知道我为什么过来 菲利普
No, I think you know why I'm here, Phillip.
《我是怎么做到的》 开膛手杰克着
"How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper?"
你不觉得很有意思吗
Didn't you think it was intriguing?
确实
Lurid.
一个荒谬至极 你认为我会感兴趣的案子
A case so sensational you hoped I'd be interested.
但你做过头了 菲利普
But you overdid it, Phillip.
你和那些粉丝
You and your little fan-club.
我无法安心
I just couldn't live with myself,
因为是我害得你...
knowing that I'd driven you to...
但是你没有 你一直都是对的 我没死
But you didn't. You were always right, I wasn't dead.
是的 所以现在也没关系了 是吗
No. No, and everything's OK now, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
不过你浪费了警方的时间
Though of course you've wasted police time.
妨碍了司法公正
Perverted the course of justice.
很可能分散了我的注意力
Risked distracting me from
害我无法解决这起可能摧毁议院
a massive terrorist assault that could have
同时造成大量伤亡的
both destroyed Parliament
大规模恐怖袭击
and caused the death of hundreds of people.
我的上帝 我很抱歉 夏洛克
Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm sorry, Sherlock!
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
等等
Hang on.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
你怎么能确保约翰会站在你设想的位置
How could you be sure John would stand on that exact spot?
万一他动了呢
I mean, what if he'd moved?
而且你动作怎么这么快
And...how did you do it all so quickly?
如果那辆自行车没撞到他呢
What if the bike hadn't hit him?
更何况 你为什么要跟我说这些
And anyway, why are you telling me all this?
如果你真的做到了
If you'd pulled that off,
你肯定不会告诉我真♥相♥
I'm the last person you'd tell the truth to!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊
Sherlock Holmes!
-你... -你的表情啊
- You... - Oh, your face!
-真是个... -你的表情
- ..Utter... - Your face!
你
You!
-骗得你团团转 -你个混球
- Totally had you! - You cock!
我就知道 我猜到了 你...
I knew it! I knew it! You...
你说的那些话真是太感人了
Oh, those things you said, such sweet things.
-我不知道你那么在乎 -我要
- I never knew you cared. - I will,
你要是敢把这事说出去 我宰了你
I'll kill you if you ever breathe a word of this...
-我保证 -不许对任何人说 你知道的
- Scout's honour. .. - To anyone! You knew!
你知道怎么关掉炸♥弹♥
You knew how to turn it off!
这里有个断路开关
There's an off switch.
永远会有个断路开关
There's always an off switch.
如果没有的话
Terrorists can get into all sorts of problems
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥可麻烦大了
unless there's an off switch.
那你为什么要折磨我
So why did you let me go through all that?!
我也不全是撒谎
I didn't lie altogether.
我完全不知道怎么
I've absolutely no idea how
关掉这些小灯
to turn any of these silly little lights off.
-你也报♥警♥了吧 -那是当然
- And you did call the police? - Of course I called the police.
我一定要宰了你
I'm definitely going to kill you!
得了吧 你两年前就这么说
Oh, please. Killing me, that's so two years ago.
夏洛克 我求你了
'Sherlock, please, I beg of you.
你可以在幕间休息时接替我
'You can take over at the interval.'
[背景中是音乐剧《悲惨世界》中的歌♥曲]
抱歉 亲爱的老哥 但你保证过了
Oh, I'm sorry, brother dear, but you made a promise.
我完全帮不上
Nothing I can do to help.
但你不知道这有多痛苦 多可怕
'But you don't understandthe pain of it, the horror.'
走吧 该下去了 他们等着报道呢
Come on, you'll have to go down, they want the story.
就去
In a minute.
真是太棒了 玛丽 你们定日子了吗
I'm really pleased, Mary. Have you set a date?
我们想五月结婚
Well, we thought May.
-春季婚礼 -是啊
- Ah, a spring wedding. - Yeah.
-等我们真正订婚了就定下日子 -是啊
- Well, once we've actually got engaged. - Yeah.
-上次被人打断了 -是啊
- We were interrupted last time. - Yeah.
等不及了
Well, I can't wait.
你会去吧 夏洛克
You will be there, Sherlock?
我不是很喜欢婚礼
Weddings, not really my thing.
-大家好 -你好啊 茉莉
- Hello, everyone. - Hello, Molly.
这是汤姆 汤姆 来见见大家
This is Tom. Tom, this is everyone.
能见到你们太好了
It's really niceto meet you all.
你好 我是约翰 见到你很高兴
Wow! Yeah, hi, I'm John, good to meet you.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
喝点香槟吗
Champagne?
好啊
Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Sit down, love. - Oh, thanks.
那么...
So um...
你们是认真的吗
Is it serious, you two?
是啊 我已经往前看了
Yeah. I've moved on.
你...
Did you...?
-我什么都不会说 -那最好
- I'm not saying a word. - No, best not.
但我还在等呢
But I'm still waiting.
他们为什么想杀我
Why did they try and kill me?
如果他们知道你发现了他们的事
If they knew you were onto them,
为什么要找上我
why come after me?
把我放在篝火里烤
Put me in a bonfire?
不知道 我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't know. I don't like not knowing.
不像你博客里修饰润色过的博文 约翰
Unlike the nicely embellished fictions on your blog, John,
现实生活要麻烦得多
real life is rarely so neat.
我不知道是谁做的 但我会查出来
I don't know who was behind all this, but I will find out,
我保证
I promise you.
别装作你不享受这些
Don't pretend you're not enjoying this.
死而复生 又变成大英雄
Being back. Being a hero again.
-别傻了 -真是傻子才看不出呢
- Don't be stupid. - You'd have to be an idiot not to see it.
-你就喜欢这样 -哪样
- You love it. - Love what?
做夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Being Sherlock Holmes.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know whatthat's supposed to mean.
夏洛克 你会告诉我你是怎么做的吧
Sherlock, you are going to tell me how you did it?
你是怎么跳下楼却毫发无伤
How you jumped off that building and survived?
你了解我 约翰 我是坚不可摧的
You know my methods, John, I am known to be indestructible.
说真的
No, but seriously.
你"死"后 我去给你上坟
When you were dead, I went to your grave.
那太好了
I should hope so.
我还说了好多话
I made a little speech.
我对着你的坟墓说话
I actually spoke to you.
我知道 我看到了
I know. I was there.
我要你再给我一个奇迹
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表