剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Balance of probability, little brother.
权衡下各种可能性 老弟
If the bullet had passed through you, what would you have heard?
如果子弹穿透了你 你会听到什么声音
The mirror shattering.
镜子碎裂
You didn't. Therefore...?
然而你没听到 因此
The bullet's still inside me.
子弹还在我体内
So we need to take him down backwards.
所以他要向后倒下
I agree. Sherlock, you need to fall on your back.
我同意 夏洛克 你要向后倒
Right now the bullet is the cork in a bottle.
现在那子弹就像个瓶塞
The bullet itself is blocking most of the blood flow.
子弹本身阻止了大部分的出血
But any pressure or impact on the entrance wound could dislodge it.
但是在伤口处的任何挤压或者冲击会使它移位
Plus, on your back, gravity's working for us.
再说 向后倒的话重力也会帮忙
Fall...
现在
now.
倒下
What the hell is that?! What's happening?!
这是怎么回事 发生了什么
You're going into shock.
你会进入休克
It's the next thing that's going to kill you.
这是第二个可能致死的因素
What do I do? Don't go into shock, obviously.
我该怎么办 很明显 别休克
Must be something in this ridiculous memory palace of yours
你这荒唐的的思维殿堂里肯定什么
that can calm you down.
能让你冷静下来
Find it.
找到它
The East Wind is coming, Sherlock.
东风要来了 夏洛克
It's coming to get you.
它要来席卷你了
It's coming to get you.
它要来席卷你了
Find it.
找到它
Hello, Redbeard. Here, boy.
你好 红胡子 过来 孩子
Come on. Come to me.
过来 到我这里来
It's OK. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
Come on. It's me. It's me. Come on.
过来 是我 是我 过来
Come on.
过来
Good boy. Clever boy. Good boy.
好孩子 真聪明 好孩子
Hello, Redbeard. They're putting me down too now.
你好 红胡子 现在他们也要杀了我
It's no fun, is it?
一点都不好玩 对吧
Redbeard.
红胡子
That was shock. You're going to feel the pain.
这就是休克 你会感觉到疼痛
There's a hole ripped through you.
就像把你撕开一个洞
Massive internal bleeding.
大量内出血
You have to control the pain.
你必须控制住疼痛
Control. Control. Control.
要控制 控制 控制
You...
你
You never felt pain, did you?
你从没感觉到过痛苦 对吗
Why did you never feel pain?
为什么你从未感觉到过痛苦
You always feel it, Sherlock.
痛苦无法避免 夏洛克
But you don't have to fear it!
但是你不用害怕它
Pain...
痛苦
Heartbreak...
心碎
Loss...
失去
Death...
死亡
It's all good.
都是好事
It's all good.
都是好事
Sherlock! Sherlock. Can you hear me?
夏洛克 夏洛克 能听见我说话吗
What happened?
怎么回事
He got shot.
他被枪击了
Jesus!
天啊
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Oh, my!
我的天啊
Who shot him?!
谁对他开的枪
'Emergency. Which service do you require?'
"急救中心 请问您需要哪种帮助"
**It's raining*
*雨在下
**It's pouring*
*下很大
**Sherlock is boring*
*夏洛克无聊了
**I'm laughing*
*我在笑
**I'm crying*
*我在哭
**Sherlock is dying.*
*夏洛克要死了
Sherlock!
夏洛克
We're losing you. Sherlock!
你要坚持住 夏洛克
Come on, Sherlock. Just die, why can't you?
夏洛克 你怎么就不死呢
One little push
再来一下
and off you pop.
你就跳下去了
You're going to love being dead, sherlock.
你会喜欢死亡的感觉 夏洛克
No-one ever bothers you.
没有人会再来烦你了
Mrs Hudson will cry...
赫德森太太会哭的
and Mummy and Daddy will cry...
你♥爸♥你妈会哭
and the woman will cry and John will cry buckets and buckets.
那个女人会哭 约翰会哭天抢地
It's him that I worry about the most. That wife!
我最担心他了 他那老婆
You're letting him down, Sherlock.
你让他失望了 夏洛克
John Watson is definitely in danger.
约翰·华生现在有生命危险了
Oh, you're not getting better, are you?
你不是要好起来了吧
Was it something I said, huh?
是因为我说的什么吗
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Mary. Hey.
玛丽 你好
He's only bloody woken up.
他才醒过来
He's pulled through. Really? Seriously?
他挺过来了 真的吗
You...
你
Mrs Watson, you're in big trouble.
华生太太 你麻烦大了
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
His first word when he woke up...
他醒来的第一句话是
"Mary."
"玛丽"
You don't tell him.
你不要告诉他
Sherlock?
夏洛克
You don't tell John.
你不要告诉约翰
Bad girl.
坏女孩
Bad, bad girl.
好坏的女孩
Look at me...
看着我
And tell me you're not going to tell him.
跟我说你不会告诉他
I'm buying a cottage.
我要买♥♥一栋小别♥墅♥
I've made a lot of money out of you, mister.
我靠你赚了不少钱 先生
Nothing hits the spot like revenge with profits.
没什么比复仇牟利更让人开心的了
You didn't give those stories to Magnussen, did you?
你没有把这些报道卖♥♥给麦格纳森吧
God, no. One of his rivals.
怎么会呢 给了他的一个对手
He was spitting.
他可开心了
Sherlock Holmes, you are a back-stabbing,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你是个背后伤人
heartless, manipulative bastard.
没心没肺的操控狂
And you, as it turns out, are a grasping, opportunistic,
而你 却是个贪婪的 投机取巧的
publicity-hungry, tabloid whore.
追求曝光率的小报婊
So, we're good then?
那我们扯平了吗
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然了
Where's the cottage? Sussex Downs.
你的小别♥墅♥在哪 苏塞克斯唐斯
Nice. It's gorgeous.
很好 它棒极了
There's beehives, but I'm getting rid of those.
那里有些蜂巢 但我会给弄走的
Oh, it hurts, does it?
很疼吧 是不是
Probably want to restart your morphine.
你也许该继续摄入吗♥啡♥
I might have fiddled with the taps.
我可能刚才碰到了开关
How much more revenge are you going to need?
你还要向我报多少仇啊
Just the occasional top-up.
就是偶尔捉弄你两下
Dream come true for you, this place.
在这地方你可是梦想成真了
They actually attach the drugs to you.
他们主动给你注射药物呢
Not good for working.
这可不利于工作
You won't be working for a while, Sherl.
你最近一阵不会工作了 夏尔
You lied to me.
你对我撒了谎
You lied and lied.
你一而再再而三地撒谎
I exploited the fact of our connection.
我只是充分利用了我们的关系
When?
什么时候
Just once would have been nice.
哪怕有一句是真的也好
I was waiting till we got married.
我本打算等我们结婚了的
That was never going to happen.
我根本不会嫁给你的
Got to go.
我得走了
I'm not supposed to keep you talking.
我得让你多休息
And also, I have an interview with The One Show
而且我和《名人♥大♥话堂》有一场访谈
and I haven't made it up yet.
但我还没编好这么说呢
Just one thing...
还有一件事
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表