剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
夏洛克
'Sherlock!'
只是个把戏罢了
'It's a trick.' Just a magic trick.
不 快别说了
No. All right, stop it now.
站在那里别动
'Now, stay exactly where you are.'
-别动 -好吧
- 'Don't move.' - All right.
好好看着我
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
求你了 你能为我做这件事吗
'Please, would you do this for me?'
什么事
Do what?
这通电♥话♥
'This phone call, it's er...'
是我的遗言
It's my note.
人们都会这么做吧
It's what people do, don't they?
留遗言
'Leave a note.'
留什么鬼遗言啊
Leave a note when?
再见 约翰
'Goodbye, John.'
不 不要
No. Don't...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
约翰 看着我
John. John, look at me. Look at me.
睡吧
And sleep.
是的 就是这样 沉睡吧
Right the way down, right the way deep, right the way, sound asleep.
很好
That's real.
很好 跟着你脑海中我的声音
That's good, with my voice just there in the centre of your head
让我的声音环抱着你
and floating all the way around you.
你这就会醒来 三 二 一
And you will awaken in three, two, one...
醒
zero.
让我过去 他是我朋友
Let me come through please! He's my friend.
瞎扯
'Bollocks!'
不 肯定是这样
No, no, no, no, it's obvious.
他就是这么假死的 显然是这样
That's how he did it. It's obvious.
达伦·布朗[魔术师]
Derren Brown?!
放弃吧 夏洛克已经死了
Let it go, Sherlock's dead.
是吗
But is he?
那具尸体就是他
There was a body, it was him.
一定是他 茉莉·霍普给他尸检了
It was definitely him, Molly Hooper laid him out.
不 她在撒谎
No, she's lying.
那是吉姆·莫里亚蒂的尸体 戴着他的面具
It was Jim Moriarty's body with a mask on.
面具
A mask?
蹦极绳 面具 达伦·布朗
A bungee rope, a mask, Derren Brown.
两年来你的推论一个比一个愚蠢
Two years and the theories keep getting more stupid.
你今天还要和我说什么推论
How many more have you got for me today?
那片区域的铺路石
Well, you know the paving slabs in that whole area,
甚至是他落地的那几块
even the exact ones that he landed on,
-都是... -内疚
- you know they were all... - Guilt!
就是这样
That's all this is.
你和多诺万
You pushed us all into thinking
让大家相信夏洛克是个骗子
that Sherlock that was a fraud, you and Donovan.
是你们害得他自杀
You did this and it killed him and he's staying dead.
你真认为只要想出足够多的愚蠢推论
Do you honestly believe that if you have enough stupid theories,
就能改变既定事实吗
it's going to change what really happened?
我相信夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
那他也不会死而复生
Yeah, well, that won't bring him back.
经过警方的全面调查...
And that after extensive police investigations...
证实理查·布鲁克是由詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂捏造的...
Richard Brook did indeed prove to be the creation of James Moriarty...
在这件史无前例的案子里
'Amidst unprecedented scenes,
法庭上引起轩然大♥波♥
there was uproar in court
夏洛克·福尔摩斯被判无罪 洗清所有嫌疑
as Sherlock Holmes was vindicated and cleared of all suspicion.'
只可惜这一切对这位侦探来说太迟了
'Sadly, all this comes too late for the detective,
他两年前曾名噪一时
who became something of a celebrity two years ago.'
如今有人♥质♥疑
Questions are now being asked
警方怎么会让事情发展至此
as to why police let matters get so far.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯从伦敦巴茨医院楼顶跳下身亡
Sherlock Holmes fell to his death from the top of London's Bart's Hospital.
尽管他没有留下遗言
Although he left no note,
他的朋友们说他是没法面对...
friends say it's unlikely he was able to cope...
敬逝去的朋友
Well then. Absent friends.
敬夏洛克
Sherlock.
敬夏洛克
Sherlock.
愿上帝让他安息
And may God rest his soul.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
你闯进来肯定是有原因的
告诉我们原因 就让你睡觉
还记得睡觉的滋味吗
什么
他说什么
他说我当过海军...
...在军营里有过一段不愉快的恋情
什么
What?
我家洗手间没电...
...我老婆在跟隔壁邻居上♥床♥
就是那个打棺材的...
...还有...
...如果我现在回家...
...就能把他俩捉奸在床
我就知道
我就知道有问题
我的朋友
现在就只剩你和我了
你不知道我为了找你费了多大劲
听我说
Now listen to me.
伦敦有一个地下恐♥怖♥分♥子♥网
There's an underground terrorist network active in London
他们马上会发动大规模袭击
and a massive attack is imminent.
很遗憾 假期结束了
Sorry, but the holiday is over...
亲爱的弟弟
Brother dear.
回贝克街去吧
Back to Baker Street...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
神探夏洛克
第三季 第1集
空灵柩
捐点钱吧
Penny for the guy?
伙计 捐点钱吧
Oi, mate, penny for the guy?
-捐点钱吧 -捐点吧
- Penny for the guy, mate? - Penny for the guy?
-捐点钱吧 -捐点钱吧
- Penny for the guy? - Penny for the guy?
这是我有生以来干过最荒诞的事
'That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done.'
你可是入侵过阿富汗的兵啊
'You invaded Afghanistan.'
尸骨谜题
你的确忙得很啊
You have been busy, haven't you?
跟小蜜蜂一样团团转
Quite the busy little bee.
我花了两年时间瓦解莫里亚蒂的犯罪网
Moriarty's network. Took me two years to dismantle it.
你确定已经全部瓦解了吗
And you're confident you have?
塞尔维亚是拼图的最后一块
The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.
是啊
Yes.
你跟莫佩尔蒂男爵混得还挺熟
You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis.
-好一个骗局 -大骗局
- Quite a scheme. - Colossal.
不管怎样 你现在安全了
Anyway. You're safe now.
道个谢不会掉块肉
A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.
谢你什么
What for?
插手这事
For wading in.
别忘了 外勤可不是我的长项
In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.
插手这事
"Wading in?"
你就坐在那里 眼睁睁看着我挨打
You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp.
-我把你救了出来 -不 是我救了自己
- I got you out. - No, I got me out.
你为什么不早点出手
Why didn't you intervene sooner?
我不能冒险暴露自己 对吧
I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?
-那只会毁掉一切 -你看得很高兴吧
- It would have ruined everything. - You were enjoying it.
-胡说 -绝对是的
- Nonsense. - Definitely enjoying it.
听着 你知道那是什么感觉吗 夏洛克
Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock,
卧底行动
going undercover?
混进那群人中间
Smuggling my way into their ranks like that?
那群人的吵闹声
The noise, the people!
我不知道你还会说塞尔维亚语
I didn't know you spoke Serbian.
我不会说 但它源自斯拉夫语
I didn't. But the language has a Slavic root.
以及很多土耳其语和德语的外来语
Frequent Turkish and German loan words.
我几个小时就学会了
Took me a couple of hours.
没以前快了
Hmm, you're slipping.
岁月不饶人 弟弟
Middle-age, brother mine.
我们都会这样
Comes to us all.
哦不 你不加这个吧
Oh, no, you don't take it, do you?
-是的 -这种小事很容易忘
- No. - You forget a little thing like that.
是啊
Yes.
你似乎忘了很多小事
You forget lots of little things, it seems.
胡子不太好看
Not sure about that.
让你显老
Ages you.
我只是想试试
Just trying it out.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表