剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Anderson?! Sorry, Sherlock, it's for your own good.
安德森 抱歉 夏洛克 这是为了你好
Oh, that's him, isn't it? You said he'd be taller.
这就是他本人啊 比我想象中矮一点
Some members of your little fan club. Do be polite.
他们都是你的粉丝 注意点礼貌
They're entirely trustworthy and even willing to search through
他们值得信赖 而且还乐意搜查
the toxic waste dump that you are pleased to call a flat.
这个被你称作"公♥寓♥"的有毒垃圾场
You're a celebrity these days, Sherlock.
你现在是名人了 夏洛克
You can't afford a drug habit.
可不能有毒瘾
I do not have a drug habit. Hey, what happened to my chair?
我没有毒瘾 我的椅子呢
It was blocking my view to the kitchen.
它害得我看不到厨房♥
Well, it's good to be missed!
很高兴你这么想我
You were gone, I saw an opportunity.
反正你也走了 我看到个机会
No, you saw the kitchen.
你只是看到了厨房♥而已
What have you found so far? Clearly, nothing.
发现什么了吗 看样子什么都没有
There's nothing to find!
根本就没什么好找的
Your bedroom door is shut. You haven't been home all night.
你的卧室门关着 你整夜都没回来
So, why would a man who has never knowingly closed a door
那么 一个没有妈妈命令
without the direct orders of his mother
连门都不会关的人
bother to do so on this occasion?
为什么会关着卧室门呢
OK, stop, just stop! Point made.
停下来 停 你赢了
Jesus, Sherlock!
天啊 夏洛克
I shall have to phone our parents, of course. In Oklahoma.
我得给咱们在俄克拉荷马州的父母打个电♥话♥了
It won't be the first time that your substance abuse
被你的毒瘾打搅 害得他们没法
has wreaked havoc with their line dancing.
好好跳队列舞 也不是第一次了
This is not what you think. This is for a case.
事情不是你想的那样 我是为了破案
What case could possibly justify this?
什么案子需要你这样做
Magnussen.
麦格纳森
Charles Augustus Magnussen.
查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森
That name you think you may have just heard, you were mistaken.
你们以为自己刚才听到了个名字 其实是听错了
If you ever mention hearing that name in this room, in this context,
你们要是和别人提起在这里听到了那个名字
I guarantee you, on behalf of the British Security Services,
我代表英国情报机关向你们保证
that materials will be found on your computer hard-drives,
你们的电脑硬盘上会出现一些材料
resulting in your immediate incarceration.
并导致你们因此入狱
Don't reply, just look frightened and scuttle.
别说话 装作害怕的样子逃走吧
I hope I won't have to threaten you as well.
希望我不用像那样威胁你
Well, I think we'd both find that embarrassing.
那样咱们俩肯定都会觉得不好意思
Magnussen is not your business.
麦格纳森与你无关
Oh, you mean he's yours?
这么说跟你有关了
You may consider him under my protection.
你可以认为他处在我的保护之下
I consider you under his thumb.
我倒是觉得你被他控制了
If you go against Magnussen,
你跟麦格纳森作对
then you will find yourself going against me.
就是跟我作对
OK. I'll let you know if I notice.
好吧 我知道了会通知你的
What was I going to say? Oh, yeah.
我要说什么来着 对了
Bye-bye.
再见
Unwise, brother mine.
我的弟弟 这招可不明智啊
Brother mine...
我的哥哥
Don't appal me when I'm high.
我嗨着的时候别吓唬我
Mycroft, don't say another word, just go.
麦考夫 什么都别说 快走吧
He could snap you in two and right now,
他会把你弄得半死不活的 这会儿
I'm slightly worried that he might.
恐怕这个可能性还挺大的
Don't speak, just leave.
什么都别说 走吧
Er, Magnussen?
麦格纳森
What time is it? About eight.
几点了 八点左右
I'll be meeting him in three hours. I need a bath.
我三小时后要见他 我得泡个澡
It's for a case, you say? Yep.
你说是为了破案 是的
What sort of case?
什么样的案子
Too big and dangerous for any sane individual to get involved in.
很复杂 很危险的案子 没疯的人最好不要插手
You trying to put me off? God, no.
你不想让我参加吗 当然不是
Trying to recruit you.
我叫你归队呢
And stay out of my bedroom.
别进我卧室
Oh, John, hi. How are you?
你好 约翰 最近怎么样
Janine? Sorry, not dressed.
珍妮 抱歉 我衣衫不整的
Has everybody gone? I heard shouting.
人都走了吗 我听到有人♥大♥吼来着
Yes, they're gone.
对 都走了
God, look at the time. I'll be late.
天呐 都几点了 我要迟到了
It sounded like an argument. Was it Mike? Mike?
有争吵的声音 是麦克吗 麦克
Mike, yeah. His brother, Mike. They're always fighting.
麦克 是的 他哥哥 麦克 他们老吵架
Mycroft.
麦考夫
Do people actually call him that? Yeah.
大家真这么叫他吗 是啊
Oh, could you be a love and put some coffee on?
能劳烦你煮点咖啡吗
Sure, right, yeah.
当然 没问题
Thanks. Oh, how is Mary? How's married life?
谢谢 对了 玛丽怎么样 婚后生活如何
She's fine. We're both fine. Yeah.
她很好 我们都很好 是的
Oh, it's over there now. Where's Sherl?
就在那儿 夏尔呢
Sherl...
夏尔
Er, he's just having a bath. I'm sure he'll be out in a minute.
他在洗澡 肯定一会儿就出来
Oh, like he ever is! Yeah.
他肯定要洗好久啊 是啊
Morning. Room for a little one?
早啊 不介意多个人吧
Morning.
早
So, it's just a guess, but you've probably got some questions?
只是个猜想 你应该有问题想问吧
Yeah, one or two. Pretty much. Naturally.
是啊 差不多有一两个吧 当然了
You have a girlfriend? Yes, I have.
你有女朋友了 是啊 我有了
Now, Magnussen. Magnussen is like a shark.
麦格纳森 麦格纳森是条鲨鱼
It's the only way I can describe him.
我只能这么说了
Have you ever been to the shark tank at the London Aquarium, John?
你去过伦敦水族馆的鲨鱼区吗 约翰
Stood up close to the glass?
靠着玻璃看
Those floating, flat faces, those dead eyes.
那些浮动着的扁平的脸 那对死鱼眼
That's what he is.
那就是他
I've dealt with murderers, psychopaths,
我对付过杀人凶手 精神病
terrorists, serial killers.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 连环杀手
None of them can turn my stomach like Charles Augustus Magnussen.
没谁像查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·麦格纳森那样让我反胃
Yes, you have?
那么 你有了
Sorry, what? You have a girlfriend?
什么 你有女朋友了
What? Yes, yes, I'm going out with Janine.
什么 是的 是的 我在和珍妮交往
I thought that was fairly obvious. Yes. Well, yes.
我觉得这很明显了 是的 是的
You... You... You are in a relationship?
你...你现在在恋爱
Yes, I am.
是的
You and Janine? Hmm. Yes, me and Janine.
你和珍妮 是的 我和珍妮
Care to elaborate?
能说具体点吗
Well, we're in a good place. It's, um...
我们发展得很顺利 关系很...
very affirming. You got that from a book.
很确定 你从书上看来的吧
Everyone got that from a book.
谁不是从书上看来的
OK, you two bad boys. Behave yourselves.
好了 两个淘气鬼 乖乖的
You, Sherl, you're going to have to tell me where you were last night.
夏尔 你得和我说说你昨晚去哪了
Working. Working? Of course.
工作 工作 当然了
I'm the only one who really knows what you're like, remember?
只有我知道你是什么样的 记得吗
Well, don't you go letting on.
你可别说漏嘴了
I might just, actually.
这可说不准哦
I haven't told Mary about this.
我还没告诉玛丽
I kind of wanted to surprise her.
想给她点惊喜
Yeah, I think you probably will.
她一定会感到惊喜的
But we should have you two over for dinner, really soon.
我们该请你们来吃饭 尽快吧
Yeah. My place though, not the scuzzdump.
是啊 不过是在我家 不是这个垃圾堆
Great, yeah.
好极了
Dinner. Yeah.
吃饭 是啊
I'd better dash. It was brilliant to see you. You too.
我得闪了 见到你真好 一样
Have a lovely day. Call me later.
一天愉快 给我打电♥话♥
I might do. I might call you.
有可能 我可能会给你打
Unless I meet someone prettier.
除非我找到比你更帅的
Solve me a crime, Sherlock Holmes.
破个案子给我看看 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
You know Magnussen as a newspaper owner,
麦格纳森有一家报社
but he is so much more than that.
但他的身份可复杂多了
He uses his power and wealth to gain information.
他用他的权力和财富获取信息
The more he acquires, the greater his wealth and power.
信息越多 权力和财富也随之增长
And I'm not exaggerating when I say that
可以毫不夸张地说
he knows the critical pressure point on every person of note or influence
他知道西方世界乃至全世界
in the whole of the Western World and probably beyond.
所有要人的致命软肋
He is the Napoleon of blackmail.
他就是勒索界的拿破仑
And he has created an unassailable architecture
他造了一栋无懈可击的建筑
of forbidden knowledge.
保护所有秘密
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表