剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.
约翰
John?
约翰 怎么了
John, what is it? What?
简单说来就是
Well, the short version...
没死
not dead.
我知道这么突然出现确实不太好
Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.
你说不好会心脏病发
Could have given you a heart attack,
也许真的会
probably still will.
但让我为自己说一句 这样很好玩
But in my defence, it was very funny.
好吧 这理由不太充分
OK, it's not a great defence.
-不 你是... -没错
- Oh, no, you're... - Oh, yes.
-上帝啊 -那倒不是
- Oh, my God! - Not quite.
你死了 你从屋顶上跳下来了
You died, you jumped off a roof.
-没死 -你死了
- No. - You're dead.
我很确定我没死 我确认过了 抱歉
No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.
你的胡子也能擦掉吗
Does...does yours rub off too?
我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你到底知道你做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?!
好吧 约翰
OK, John,
我突然意识到我也许该跟你道个歉
I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you some sort of an apology...
好了 约翰 别激动...
All right, just, John, just keep...
两年了
Two years.
整整两年
Two years! Hmm?
我以为
I thought...
我以为
I thought...
你死了
you were dead.
你就让我为你哀悼
Now, you let me grieve.
你怎么能这样
How could you do that?
怎么能这样
How?!
等等 你先别做什么傻事
Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,
让我先问一个问题
one question, just let me ask one question.
你真打算留着那胡子吗
Are you really going to keep that?
我算了一下 把莫里亚蒂引到屋顶之后
I calculated that there were 13 possibilities
有十三种可能情况
once I'd invited Moriarty onto the roof.
如果可以 我不想把死亡加进去
'I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
第一种就是
'The first scenario involved
跳进装满洗衣袋的医院货车里
hurling myself into a parked hospital van filled with washing bags.
不太可能 因为坡度太陡
'Impossible, the angle was too steep.
第二种 来一场日本摔跤
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
作为天才 你可真是迟钝到家了
'You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.'
-什么 -我不管你是怎么做到的 夏洛克
- What? - I don't care how you faked it, Sherlock.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
为什么 因为我必须阻止莫里亚蒂
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
你是说为什么...
Why, as in...?
我懂了 是啊 为什么呢
I see. Yes. Why?
解释起来有点复杂
That's a little more difficult to explain.
我晚上没别的事
I've got all night.
其实那都是麦考夫的主意
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
这是你哥哥安排的
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
对了 他需要一个保密人
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.
抱歉
Sorry.
只有他知道吗 还有别人吗
But he was the only one? The only one who knew?
还有几个 那计划很周密 必须如此
A couple of others. It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
-十三种情况当中... -还有谁
- The next of the 13 possibilities was... - Who else?
还有谁知道
Who else knew?
-还有谁 -茉莉
- Who?! - Molly.
-茉莉 -约翰
- Molly?!- John...
-茉莉·霍普 一些流浪汉 没了 -好吧
- Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all. - OK.
很好
Ok.
你哥哥 茉莉·霍普 和一百个流浪汉
So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
才没有 最多二十五个
Ha, no! 25 at most.
说真的 你不是闹着玩 真打算留着胡子吗
Seriously, it's not a joke? You're really keeping this?
是的
Er, yeah.
你确定吗
Sure?
玛丽喜欢
Mary likes it.
不 她不喜欢
Hmm, no, she doesn't.
-她喜欢 -她不喜欢
- She does. - She doesn't.
别留了
Oh, don't.
-好极了 -抱歉 真抱歉
- Oh, brilliant. - Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
我不知道该怎么和你说
I didn't know how to tell you...
很好 没事 太棒了 我还真怀念这样
Right, no, no, this is charming. I've really missed this.
你给个消息也好 夏洛克 就足够了
One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!
给个消息 让我知道你还活着
One word to let me know that you were alive!
我好几次想和你联♥系♥ 但是...
I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...
我就是担心
I worried that, you know,
-你会一不小心说出来 -什么
- you might say something indiscreet. - What?
泄露了秘密
You know, let the cat out of the bag.
这还是我的错了
So this is my fault!
-天哪 -为什么只有我觉得这样不对
- Oh, God! - Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!
只有我的反应像个正常人
The only one reacting like a human being!
-过度反应 -过度反应
- Over-reacting. - Over-reacting!
-约翰 -过度反应
- John! - Over-reacting!
你假死了一次
So you fake your own death
接着又这么大摇大摆地活了过来
and you waltz in here large as bloody life!
但是我不应该有意见
But I'm not meant to have a problem with it,
因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯认为这完全没问题
cos Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!
闭嘴 约翰 我还不想让所有人都知道我没死
Shut up! John. I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!
-这还是秘密吗 -对啊 还是秘密
- Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?! - Yes, it's still a secret!
-你保证别说出去 -我对天发誓
- Promise you won't tell anyone? - Swear to God!
伦敦有危险 约翰
London is in danger, John.
马上会发生一场恐怖袭击 我需要你的帮助
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
你很怀念这样 承认吧
You have missed this, admit it.
那追逐的刺♥激♥ 血脉喷张的感觉
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,
我们两个人一起对抗整个世界
just the two of us against the rest of the world.
我不懂了 我明明说过抱歉了
I don't understand, I said I'm sorry,
不然还要怎么样
isn't that what you're supposed to do?
老天 你还真是不懂人性 是吧
Gosh, you don't know anything about human nature, do you?
人性 不懂
Hmm, nature? No.
人 更不懂了
Human? No.
我会劝他的
I'll talk him round.
-你会吗 -会的
- You will? - Oh, yeah.
独生女
语言学家
兼♥职♥护士
《卫报》
近视
手术疤痕
浪漫
秘密纹身
爱猫
对自♥由♥民♥主♥党大失所望
聪明
12码
说谎
自己烤面包
玛丽
Mary.
你能相信有这种人吗
Can you believe his nerve?
我喜欢他
I like him.
什么
What?
我喜欢他
I like him.
那东西会要了你的命
Those things will kill you.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastard!
我该回来了
It's time to come back.
你可不如从前了啊 格兰姆
You've been letting things slide, Graham.
-是格雷格 -格雷格
- Greg. - Greg.
普遍认为 随着反恐法案...
'Very common belief, with an anti terrorism bill...'
政♥府♥尤感责无旁贷
'..The Government feels duty-bound
必须排除一切困难 完成立法...
'to push through the legislation with all due exped...'
站在那里别动
'Now, stay exactly where you are.'
你在哪里
Where are you?
别动
'Don't move.
好好看着我
'Keep your eyes fixed on me.
什么 怎么了 怎么回事
'What? What's happening? What's going on?'
求你了 你能为我做这件事吗 求你了
Please, will you do this for me? Please.
什么事
Do what?
这通电♥话♥
'This phone call...'
是我的遗言
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表