剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
-他 -显然是男人
- "He?" - Obviously.
为什么 因为帽子大小吗
Why? Size of the hat?
别傻了 有些女人的头也不小啊
Don't be silly. Some women have large heads too.
因为他最近刚剪过头发
No, he's recently had his hair cut,
帽子里有汗渍
you can see the little hairs
上边还粘着一点短发
adhering to the perspiration stains on the inside.
有的女人也留短发
Some women have short hair too.
盖然性原则
Balance of probability.
[根据事物发展的高度概率进行判断的一种认识方法]
你肯定没和短发女人接触过
Not that you've ever spoken to a woman with short hair,
或者说没和女人接触过
or, you know, a woman.
出汗说明他身体不好 说他多愁善感
Stains show he's out of condition. He's sentimental
-因为这帽子被修补过三 四 - 五次
- because the hat has been repaired, three, four... Five times.
而且针脚很齐 修补费超过了帽子本身价格
Very neatly. The cost of the repairs exceeds that of the hat,
他异常地迷恋这个帽子 但其实更严重
he's mawkishly attached to it. But actually more than that.
一两个补丁表明他是多愁善感
One or two patches would indicate sentimentality.
但有五个就表明他有强迫症
But five. Five's obsessive behaviour. Obsessive compulsive.
不可能 你的客户忘记拿走帽子了
Hardly. Your client left it behind.
强迫症怎么会留下帽子
What sort of an obsessive compulsive would do that?
最早的补丁都被晒褪色了
The earlier patches are extensively sun bleached,
他肯定在国外戴过它 是秘鲁
so he's worn it abroad, in Peru.
-秘鲁 -这是耳扇毛线帽
- Peru? - This is a chullo.
安第斯山脉地区的人都戴这种羊驼毛的帽子
The classic headgear of Andes, it's made of alpaca.
-不 -不是吗
- No. - No?
是冰岛羊毛 和羊驼毛♥相♥似
Icelandic sheep wool. Similar,
但如果看仔细点就会发现它们有显着区别
but very distinctive, if you know what you're looking for.
我写了一篇博客 关于不同天然纤维
I've written a blog on the varying
抗拉强度的差异
tensile strengths of different natural fibres.
那篇文章肯定特别有用
I'm sure there's a crying need for that.
你说他焦虑
You said he was anxious?
左侧的毛线球被咬过
The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,
说明他很神经质 但是...
which shows he's a man of a nervous disposition, but...
但习惯固定
But also a creature of habit,
-因为他没咬右侧的毛线球 -没错
- cos he hasn't chewedthe bobble on the right. - Precisely.
闻闻被咬过的毛线球就知道
A sniff of the offending bobble tells
他的口气状况
us all we need to know about the state of his breath.
-漂亮 -太简单
- Brilliant! - Elementary.
但你还是没看出他孤僻
But you've missed his isolation.
我是没看出来
I don't see it.
-很明显啊 -说
- Plain as day. - Where?
-明眼人都看得出来 -说啊
- There for all to see. - Tell me.
-明显得就像... -你说不说
- Plain as the nose on your... - Tell me!
戴着这种蠢帽子的人
Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this
肯定不喜欢热闹吧
isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?
也不尽然 也许他只是比较特立独行
Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.
未必就是孤僻
He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.
是啊
Exactly.
什么
I'm sorry?
特立独行又如何 他又不在乎
He's different, so what? Why would he mind?
你说得很对
You're quite right.
谁会在乎
Why would anyone mind?
我可不孤独 夏洛克
I am not lonely, Sherlock.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
好吧 我要去工作了 早安
Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind. Good morning.
是该继续工作了
Right, back to work.
下一位是萨默森先生
Mr Summerson.
-好的 -隐睾症
- Right. - Undescended testicle.
知道了
Right.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
跟约翰谈谈吧
Talk to John.
我试过了 他的态度很坚决
I've tried talking to him. He made his position quite clear.
别紧张 萨默森先生
Just relax, Mr Summerson.
他怎么说
What did he say?
-滚... -咳嗽一下
- F... - Cough.
[此处音同Fuck off滚蛋]
我的天
Oh, dear.
喂
Hi?
里弗斯太太 阴♥道♥炎症
'Mrs Reeves. Thrush.'
好的
Right.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
没错 茉莉
Yes. Molly...
-什么事 -你愿不愿意...
- Yes? - Would you...?
你愿不愿意...
Would you like to...
-共进晚餐 -协助我破案
- Have dinner? - ..Solve crimes?
没什么不好意思的 里弗斯太太
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Mrs Reeves.
这是常见病 但是我建议服用一剂...
It's very common, but I'm recommending a course of...
猴腺酒[睾丸] 关于布里斯勃利教授说得够多了
Monkey glands, but enough about Professor Presbury.
详尽介绍一下你的案子 哈克特先生
Tell us more about your case, Mr Harcourt.
-你确定让我做你的助理吗 -当然
- You sure about this? - Absolutely.
-需不需要记笔记 -想记就记
- Should I be making notes? - If it makes you feel better.
约翰说他以前都记
That's what John says he does.
所以如果我替代他...
So if I'm being John...
你不是在替代他 你就是你
You're not being John, you're being yourself.
除了我和海伦之外
Well, absolutely no one should have been able to empty
别人无权提取银行账户的钱
that bank account other than myself and Helen.
为什么不怀疑是你老婆干的呢
Why didn't you assume it was your wife?
因为我完全信任她
Because I've always had total faith in her.
不 因为提空钱的是你
No, it's because YOU emptied it.
瘦身 染发 整形 外遇
Weight-loss, hair dye, Botox, affair.
去找律师吧 下一个
Lawyer. Next!
这是布莱克先生 痔疮
This is Mr Blake. Piles.
您好 布莱克先生
Mr Blake, hi.
你的网友再也没发过邮件 对吗
And your pen-pal's emails just stopped, did they?
你觉得他就是你的真命天子吗
And you really thought he was the one, didn't you?
是值得托付终生的人
The love of your life?
她的继父假扮了网聊男友
Stepfather posing as on-line boyfriend.
你说什么
What?
然后一刀两断 让她伤心欲绝
Breaks it off, breaks her heart.
她对感情心灰意冷 宅在家里
She swears off relationships, stays at home.
这样他就可以继续花她的钱
He still has her wage coming in.
韦迪班克先生 你真是一个彻头彻尾的...
Mr Windibank, you have been a complete and utter...
尿壶[小人]
Piss pot.
无需担心
It's nothing to worry about,
应该只是轻微感染而已
just a small infection, by the sound of it.
您一般是去找维纳医生 是吧
Dr Verner is your usual GP, yes?
没错 从小到大一直是他
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looked after me man and boy.
我在彻奇街角开了一家店
I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street.
-是吗 -卖♥♥杂♥志♥和光盘
- Oh. - Magazines and DVDs.
我带来一些好玩意 你可能会感兴趣
I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...
《爱树人》 精彩刺♥激♥
Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker.
猛料十足
It's very saucy.
还有《英国美人》 同样劲爆
And British Birds. Same sort of thing.
我不需要 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
《圣♥战♥》
The Holy War.
我知道 听起来有点枯燥
Sounds a bit dry, I know,
但里面有个修女
but there's a nun
她的修女服上有好多洞...
with all these holes in her habit...
天哪 夏洛克
Jesus! Sherlock.
-什么 -你到底想干什么
- What? - What do you want?
你是来折磨我的吗
Have you come to torment me?
-你在说什么 -"你在说什..."
- What are you talking about? - "What are you talking...?"
怎么 你以为带个假胡子就能骗过我了吗
What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!
-你疯了 -不 不 不要这样
- You're crazy! - No, no, no, no, no.
不如法语装得像 烂透了
It's not as good as your French! Not as good as your French.
这种伪装你也好意思拿得出手 夏洛克
It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!
你从哪买♥♥的道具 搞笑商店吗
Where did you get it from, a bloody joke shop...?!
竟然搞错了
Oh, my God!
我非常抱歉
I, I am so sorry.
老天
Oh, my God!
真的很抱歉
Please...
我们没事
It's fine.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表