剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
which will destroythe lives of everyone he loves.
这个错误将毁掉他所爱的每个人的生活
And everything he holds dear.
还有他珍视的所有东西
Let me show you the Appledore vaults.
我带你们参观阿普尔多保险库吧
The entrance to my vaults.
这是我保险库的入口
This is where I keep you all.
这里就是我存放你们的地方
OK, so where are the vaults, then?
那保险库到底在哪里
Vaults? What vaults?
保险库 什么保险库
There are no vaults beneath this building.
这栋楼下面根本就没有保险库
They're all in here.
都存放在这里
The Appledore vaults are my mind palace.
阿普尔多保险库就是我的思维殿堂
You know about mind palaces, don't you, Sherlock?
你知道思维殿堂吧 夏洛克
How to store information so you never forget it, by picturing it.
通过想象将信息存入脑中 就永远不会忘记
I just sit here,
我就坐在这里
I close my eyes and down I go to my vaults.
闭上眼睛 进入我的保险库
I can go anywhere inside my vaults.
我可以走到保险库的任何角落
My memories.
也就是我的记忆
I'll look at the files on Mrs Watson.
我来看一下华生太太的档案
Oh, this is one of my favourites.
这是我的最爱之一
Oh, it's so exciting.
太刺♥激♥了
All those wet jobs for the CIA.
她为中情局执行的那些刺杀行动
Ooh, she's gone a bit freelance now,
她现在有点自♥由♥职业者的性质了
bad girl.
坏姑娘
Oh, she's so wicked.
她太顽皮了
I can really see why you like her.
我能理解你为什么喜欢她
You see?
懂了吗
So there are no documents, you don't actually have anything here?
这么说根本没有文件 这里什么都没有
Oh, sometimes I send out for something, if I really need it,
如果我真需要什么的话 有时候会派人去取
but mostly I just remember it all.
但大多数时候我就把它全都记住
I don't understand.
我没搞明白
You should have that on a Tshirt. You just remember it all?
你应该把这句话印在衬衫上 你就全都记住
It's all about knowledge, everything is.
所以事情都关乎于"知道"
Knowing is owning.
知道即拥有
But if you just know it, then you don't have proof.
但如果你只是知道的话 就没有证据
Proof? What would I need proof for?
证据 我要证据干什么
I'm in news, you moron.
我在新闻界工作 你个白♥痴♥
I don't have to prove it, I just have to print it.
我无需证明 只要印到报纸上就行
Speaking of news...
说起新闻
You'll both be heavily featured tomorrow.
你们俩明天都会成为新闻焦点
Trying to sell state secrets to me.
试图向我出♥卖♥♥♥国♥家♥机♥密♥
Let's go outside. They'll be here shortly.
我们出去吧 他们很快就来了
Can't wait to see you arrested.
等不及看到你们被逮捕了
Sherlock, do we have a plan?
夏洛克 你有什么计划吗
Sherlock?
夏洛克
They're taking their time, aren't they?
他们还真是磨蹭啊
I still don't understand.
我还是没搞明白
And there's the back of the T-shirt.
这句话可以印到衬衫背面
You just know things - how does that work?
你就是知道事情 这怎么行得通
I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.
我真喜欢你这张♥军♥人的小脸蛋 我想揍两拳
Bring it over here a minute.
把脸凑过来
Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.
快点 为了玛丽 把脸凑过来
Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.
身体略微前倾 把脸伸出来
Please.
拜托
Now, can I flick it?
我能弹弹吗
Look at me. Can I flick your face?
看着我 我能弹你的小脸吗
I just love doing this. I could do it all day.
我太喜欢弹人脸了 玩一整天都不腻
Well, it works like this, John.
事情是这样 约翰
I know who Mary hurt and killed.
我知道玛丽伤害和杀过的人
I know where to find people who hate her.
我知道去哪里找恨她的人
I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.
我知道他们的住址和电♥话♥号♥码
All in my mind palace, all of it.
所有这一切 都在我的思维殿堂里
I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...
我可以现在就打电♥话♥给他们 毁掉你的整个人生
And I will,
我说到做到
unless you let me flick your face.
除非你让我弹你的小脸蛋
This is what I do to people.
我就是这么对付别人的
This is what I do to whole countries.
我就是这么对付整个国家的
Just because I know.
就因为我知道
Can I do your eye now?
我现在能弹你眼睛了吗
See if you can keep it open, hmm?
看你能否做到不眨眼
Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.
来嘛 为了玛丽 别眨眼
Sherlock?
夏洛克
Let him. I'm sorry, just...let him.
让他弹 对不起 就让他弹吧
Hmm? Come on, eye open.
来吧 别眨眼
It's difficult, isn't it?
很难做到是吧
Janine managed to once.
珍妮做到过一次
She makes the funniest noises.
她发出的声音可好笑了
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, stand away from that man.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生 远离那个人
Here we go, Mr Holmes.
时候到了 福尔摩斯先生
To clarify, Appledore's vaults only exist in your mind,
澄清一下 阿普尔多保险库只存在于你的记忆中
nowhere else, just there?
没有别的备份 只在你的记忆中
They're not real, they never have been.
保险库不是真的 从来都不是
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, step away!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生 远离那个人
It's fine, they're harmless.
没关系 他们不会伤害我
'Target is not armed, I repeat target is not armed.'
目标未携带武器 重复 目标未携带武器
Sherlock, what do we do?
夏洛克 我们该怎么办
Nothing. There is nothing to be done.
什么都不做 没什么可做的
Oh, I'm not a villain, I have no evil plan.
我不是反派 没什么邪恶计划
I'm a businessman, acquiring assets.
我是个商人 靠获取资产为生
You happen to be one of them.
你恰好是资产之一
Sorry, no chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.
抱歉 你这次当不成英雄了 福尔摩斯先生
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生
stand away from that man. Do it now!
远离那个人 马上照做
Oh, do your research.
仔细调查一下
I'm not a hero, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
我不是英雄 我是高智商反♥社♥会♥人格
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
'Man down, man down.'
有人倒下 有人倒下
Get away from me, John! Stay well back!
离我远点 约翰 使劲往后退
Christ, Sherlock!
老天呐 夏洛克
Don't fire! Do not fire on Sherlock Holmes!
别开枪 别对夏洛克·福尔摩斯开枪
Do not fire!
别开枪
Oh, Christ, Sherlock!
老天呐 夏洛克
Give my love to Mary.
替我向玛丽问好
Tell her she's safe now.
告诉她 她现在安全了
Oh, Sherlock.
夏洛克啊
What have you done?
你做了什么
As my colleague is fond of remarking,
就如我同事喜欢说的那样
this country sometimes needs a blunt instrument.
这个国家有时候需要钝刀
Equally, it sometimes needs a dagger,
同样的 有时也需要利刃
a scalpel wielded with precision and without remorse.
下手精确而毫无悔意的手术刀
There will always come a time when we need Sherlock Holmes.
我们总会用得上夏洛克·福尔摩斯
If this is some expression of familial sentiment...
如果你是出于对弟弟的保护...
Don't be absurd.
别傻了
I am not given to outbursts of brotherly compassion.
我不是出于兄弟情谊
You know what happened to the other one.
你知道我另一个兄弟的事
In any event,
况且
there is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock
不论我们把夏洛克关在哪
without causing a riot on a daily basis.
他都会每天制♥造♥暴♥乱♥
The alternative, however, would require your approval.
而另一个办法 则需要你的获准
Hardly merciful, Mr Holmes.
这可称不上仁慈 福尔摩斯先生
Regrettably, Lady Smallwood, my brother is a murderer.
可惜 斯茅伍德夫人 我弟弟是个杀人犯
You will look after him for me, won't you?
替我照顾他 好吗
Don't worry. I'll keep him in trouble.
别担心 我会给他找麻烦的
That's my girl.
这就对了
Since this is likely to be the last conversation
鉴于这可能是我最后一次
I'll have withJohn Watson,
跟约翰·华生说话了
would you mind if we took a moment?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
So here we are.
到这一步了
William Sherlock Scott Holmes.
威廉·夏洛克·斯考特·福尔摩斯
Sorry?
什么
That's the whole of it. If you're looking for baby names.
就是这样 如果你想给孩子起名字的话
No, we've had a scan, we're pretty sure it's a girl.
不用了 我们做了B超 是个女孩
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表