剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
it's my note.
人们都会这么做吧
'That's what people do, don't they?'
留遗言
Leave a note.
留什么鬼遗言啊
'Leave a note when?'
-再见 约翰 -不
- Goodbye, John. - 'No.'
夏洛克
Sherlock!
什么 你疯了吗
What?! Are you out of your mind?!
怎么不行了
I don't see why not.
跟你那些推论一样也说得通啊
It's just as plausible as some of your theories.
听着 如果你不认真对待 劳拉
Look, if you're not going to take it seriously, Laura...
我很认真
I do take it seriously.
我觉得我们不应该戴帽子
I don't think we should wear hats.
我建立了"空灵柩" 召集同好
I founded 'The Empty Hearse' so like-minded people could meet,
从而交流讨论
discuss theories!
夏洛克没有死
Sherlock's still out there.
我很肯定
I'm convinced of it.
重大新闻
帽子神探还活着
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的...天啊
Oh...my...God!
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
#夏洛克还活着
约翰·H·华生医生的博客
星期二
他的动作悄无声息
"His movements were so silent,
鬼鬼祟祟的动作让我想起
"So furtive he reminded me
训练有素的猎犬嗅出了踪迹
"of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent."
-你说什么 -我忽然想到
- You what? - "I couldn't help
如果他将自己的天赋用来犯法
thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make
-那得犯下多么惊人的罪啊 -别读了
- "if he turned his talents against the law." - Don't read that.
-是很有名的博客 -拜托 那是...
- Famous blog, finally. - Come on, that's...
老黄历了 我知道
Ancient history, yes, I know,
但其实不是 因为他...
but it's not though, is it, because he's...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
洗个脸
Having a wash.
你要刮掉胡子
You're shaving it off.
-你不喜欢嘛 -夏洛克不喜欢
- Well, you hate it. - Sherlock hates it.
显然大家都不喜欢
Apparently everyone hates it.
-你要去见他吗 -不 我要工作
- Are you going to see him again? - No, I'm going to work.
-工作结束后呢 你去见他吗 -不
- Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again? - No.
天啊 我蹭了六个月的胡子
God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me
那家伙一冒出来...
and then his nibs turns up...
我刮胡子不是因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.
这话你应该印在T恤上
You should put that on a T-shirt.
-别说了 -不然呢
- Shut up. - Or what?
不然我就娶你
Or I'll marry you.
伦敦 就像个巨大的污水池
London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds
各种罪犯 特工 流浪汉混杂其中
of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.
有时候不是谁的问题
Sometimes it's not a question of who,
而是谁知道的问题
it's a question of who knows?
如果这个人取消订报 通知我
If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
如果这个女人离开伦敦 却没送狗去寄养
If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,
通知我
I need to know.
有些人 是我的标记
I have certain people, they are markers.
如果他们开始行动 就意味着有事情发生
If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
就像老鼠逃离下沉的船
Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
你说的很有趣 夏洛克
All very interesting, Sherlock,
威斯敏斯特区
贝克街
西1
恐怖威胁等级已升至最高级
but the terror alert has been raised to critical.
无聊 该你了
Boring. Your move.
我们有可靠消息 袭击即将发生
We have solid information, an attack IS coming.
可靠消息
Solid information,
一个秘密恐怖组织计划发动袭击
a secret terrorist organisation is planning an attack...
秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的
That's what secret terrorist organisations do,
对吧 这是他们玩的高尔夫
isn't it? It's their version of golf.
一名特工为了传达这条情报牺牲了
An agent gave his life to tell us that.
也许他不该这么做
Oh, well, perhaps he shouldn't have done.
他显然只是想出出风头
He was obviously just trying to show off.
你的那些标记
None of these 'markers'
没有任何值得怀疑的举动吗
of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?
该你了
Your move.
没有 麦考夫 你要相信我
No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.
我会找到答案
I'll find the answer.
可能是网上博客里的一个奇怪短语
But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog,
或者一趟意外的乡间旅程
or an unexpected trip to the countryside,
或者一个放错位置的交友广♥告♥
or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.
该你了
Your move!
我亲口向首相担♥保♥
I've given the Prime Minister
你会参与这个案子
my personal assurance you're on the case.
我参与了 我们都是 不然我们在干什么
I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.
-什么 -搞砸喽
- Oh, bugger! - Whoopsy!
无法修补破碎的心 太能说明问题了
Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.
别自作聪明
Don't be smart.
以前你就这么说
That takes me back.
别自作聪明了 夏洛克 我比你聪明
"Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one."
我的确比你聪明
I am the smart one.
我以前以为我是个白♥痴♥
I used to think I was an idiot.
我也以为你是个白♥痴♥ 夏洛克
Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.
在认识别的孩子之前 我们都这么认为
We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.
-是啊 真不该跟别的孩子交往 -可不是
- Oh, yes, that was a mistake. - Ghastly.
他们那时候脑袋里都装着什么
What were they thinking of?
大概是交朋友什么的吧
Probably something about trying to make friends.
说得对 朋友啊
Oh, yes. Friends.
不过你现在也开始交朋友了
Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.
你没交过朋友吗 从来没有
And you don't? Ever?
夏洛克 如果你我都嫌笨
If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,
你能想象其他人在我眼中是什么样吗
can you imagine what real people are like?
我身边全是金鱼啊
I'm living in a world of goldfish.
没错 但我离开了两年了
Yes, but I've been away for two years.
-那又如何 -我也不知道
- So? - Oh, I don't know,
我以为你给自己找到了一只...
I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...
-金鱼 -换个话题吧
- goldfish. - Change the subject, now.
放心吧 麦考夫
Rest assured, Mycroft,
无论这个地下网络在谋划什么
whatever this underground network of yours is up to,
秘密一定就隐藏在看似无关紧要或奇怪的东西里
the secret will reside in something seemingly insignificant or bizarre.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
难以置信 我就是不敢相信
I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!
他又坐在这把椅子上了
Him sitting in his chair again.
福尔摩斯先生 这多令人兴奋啊
Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr. Holmes?
-我真是兴奋难耐啊 -他肯定耐得住
- I can barely contain myself. - Oh, he really can, you know.
他就是嘴硬 见到你他心里肯定高兴坏了
He's secretly pleased to see you, underneath all that.
抱歉 "他"指的是谁
Sorry, which of us?
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我们来玩点别的吧
Let's play something different.
能别玩了吗
Why are we playing games?!
伦敦的恐怖威胁等级已升至最高级
London's terror alert has been raised to critical,
我就是消磨下时间
I'm just passing the time.
我们来玩推理吧
Let's do deductions.
我不在的时候客户留下了这个 你怎么看
Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?
我很忙
I'm busy.
玩吧 都多久没玩了
Oh, go on, it's been an age.
-赢的总是我 -所以你肯定忍♥不住
- I always win. - Which is why you can't resist.
没什么好说的
I find nothing irresistible
帽子的主人经常旅行 焦虑 多愁善感
in the hat of a well-travelled anxious,
身体不好 习惯固定 有着严重的口臭
sentimental, unfit creature of habit with appalling halitosis.
-见鬼 -还很孤僻 对吧
- Damn. - Isolated too, don't you think?
你怎么知道他孤僻
Why would he be isolated?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表