剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Imagine someone's going to get murdered at a wedding.
你会选择谁
Who exactly would you pick?
现在大家应该都会选你吧 亲爱的
I think you're a popular choice at the moment, dear.
如果有人能把赫德森太太的酒杯挪远点
If someone could move Mrs Hudson's glass just slightly out of reach,
我会感激不尽
that would be lovely.
更重要的是 谁只能在这婚礼上被谋杀
More importantly, who could you only kill at a wedding?
目标?
大部分人随便找个地方就能干掉
Most people you can kill any old place.
作为思维练习
As a mental exercise,
我常常想象如何谋杀朋友和同事
I've often planned the murder of friends and colleagues.
比如 约翰 我会下毒
Now, John, I'd poison.
吃东西很随便 容易得手
Sloppy eater, dead easy.
我曾经给他下过化学药剂
I've given him chemicals and compounds,
目标?
他从来没有发觉过
that way he's never even noticed.
他曾经烧过了一个星期三 自己都不知道
He missed a whole Wednesday once, didn't have a clue.
雷斯垂德也很好杀
Lestrade's so easy to kill it's
没人想去试试还真是个奇迹
a miracle no-one's succumbed to the temptation.
我有我哥哥家的钥匙
I've got keys to my brother's house,
我要愿意的话随时可以跑去把他勒死
I could break in and asphyxiate him, if the whim arose.
他是喝醉了吧
He's pissed, isn't he? Ow!
所以 大家再想想
So, once again,
目标?
什么人只能在这里被杀掉
who could you only kill here?
很明显 这个机会很难得
Clearly it's a rare opportunity,
所以是一个不怎么经常露面的人
so it's someone who doesn't get out much.
一个很难得提前几个月
Someone for whom a planned social encounter
就能知道可以在那里碰到的人
known about months in advance is an exception.
必须是个难得的机会
Has to be a unique opportunity.
而且既然在公共场合杀人难度很大
And since killing someone in public is difficult,
也就是说更加不太可能私底下杀掉他
killing them in private isn't an option.
所以这个人的居所要么无法接近
Someone who lives in an inaccessible
要么根本无从得知
or unknown location, then.
也许是个注重隐私 喜欢用私人安保的人
Someone private perhaps, obsessed with personal security.
目标?
也许是个受到威胁的人
Possibly someone under threat.
詹姆斯·邵托少校 他是谁
Major James Sholto, who he?
我觉得他不会去的
I don't think he's coming.
他会去的
He'll be there.
你现在住在哪里
Where are you living these days?
与世隔绝的地方
Oh, way out in the middle of nowhere.
媒体和家属对他不依不饶
The press and families gave him hell.
他收到的死亡威胁比你还多
He gets more death threats than you.
一个隐士
A recluse?
家政小团队
Small household staff.
你们的职业
Job?
-园丁 -厨师
- Gardener. - Cook.
-私人护士 -女仆
- Private nurse. - Maid.
流动率很高的附加安保
High turnover for additional security.
我做安保
I do security work.
可能都签了保密协议
Probably all signed confidentiality agreements.
你们有没有从未告诉过任何人的秘密
Do you have a secret you've never told anyone?
没有
No.
然而 还有另外一个问题
There is another question that remains, however.
一个大问题 你该怎么付诸行动
Rather a big one, a huge one - how would you do it?
你如何在公共场合杀掉一个人
How do you kill someone in public?
是你
肯定有方法 经过周密计划
There has to be a way. This has been planned.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes! Mr Holmes!
又是你 阿奇 你的想法是什么
Hello again, Archie, what's your theory?
你要是说对了 我就给你讲无头修女的故事
Get this right and there's a headless nun in it for you.
隐身人就可以做到
The invisible man could do it.
谁 什么 为什么 什么时候 哪里
The who, what, why, when, where?
拿着隐形刀的隐身人
The invisible man with the invisible knife.
想要杀害卫兵的那个人
The one who tried to kill the Guardsman.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·莫斯坦小姐和约翰·哈米什·华生医生
场所
场所
计划
预演
班布里奇
Bainbridge?
班布里奇
Bainbridge!
预演
不只是策划好的
Oh, not just planned -
策划好并且预演过
planned and rehearsed.
女士们先生们 现在短暂休息一会
Ladies and gentlemen, there will now be a short interlude.
致新娘和新郎
The bride and groom...
致新娘和新郎
The bride and groom.
邵托少校快要被谋杀了
Major Sholto's going to be murdered,
我还不知道手段和行凶者 但是快了
I don't know how or by whom, but it's going to happen.
不好意思 让一下 咨♥询♥时间
Excuse me, coming through. Consulting.
-待在这里 -小心点
- Stay here. - Please be careful.
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 还有一个 很抱歉
I'm sorry, one more. Oops. I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么能忘记是哪个房♥间 你记得每件事
How can you not remember which room? You remember everything.
-有些事我得删掉 -207
- I have to delete something! - 207.
邵托少校 邵托少校
Major Sholto? Major Sholto!
-邵托少校 -如果有人要杀我
- Major Sholto! - If someone's about to make an attempt on my life,
这不是第一次了 我已经准备好了
it won't be the first time. I'm ready.
-少校 让我们进去 -把门踹开
- Major, let us in. - Kick the door down.
最好别那样
I really wouldn't.
我手里有把枪
I have a gun in my hand
这辈子也有过不少错误的条件反射
and a lifetime of unfortunate reflexes.
你在房♥间里不安全 不管是谁要杀你
You're not safe in there. Whoever's after you,
我们都知道上锁的房♥间阻止不了他
we know a locked room doesn't stop him.
隐形之人和他的隐形之刃
The invisible man with the invisible knife.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he does it.
我阻止不了他 他还会再次作案
I can't stop him and that means he'll do it again!
那就快解开
Solve it, then!
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你是大名鼎鼎的福尔摩斯 破解谜案 来吧
You're the famous Mr Holmes, solve the case, on you go.
告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就开门
Tell me how he did it and I'll open the door.
现在可不是玩游戏的时间
Please, this is no time for games,
让我们进去 你有危险
just let us in, you're in danger!
你们也是 只要你们待在这里就有危险
So are you, so long as you're here.
请离开
Please, leave me.
撇开我的名声不谈
Despite my reputation,
我并不希望带来附带伤害
I really don't approve of collateral damage.
-快解开 -什么
- Solve it. - Sorry?
解开了他就会开门了 他说了
Solve it and he'll open the door, like he said.
我之前就解不开
I couldn't solve it before,
-现在又怎么解得开 -因为现在很重要
- how can I solve it now? - Because it matters now.
你在说什么 她说什么呢
What are you talking about? What's she talking about?
-管好你老婆 -她说得对
- Get your wife under control! - She's right.
你还真是变了
Oh, you've changed!
没有 她说得对 闭嘴
No, she is. Shut up!
你根本不是解谜人
You are not a puzzle-solver, you never have been.
你只会小题大做
You're a drama queen!
现在里面有人就快死了
Now, there's a man in there about to die,
游戏开始了 解开它
the game is on - solve it!
班布里奇
Bainbridge?
班布里奇
Bainbridge!
说句公道话 他也会小题大做
Though in fairness, he's a drama queen too.
我知道
I know.
邵托少校 没人要来杀你
Major Sholto, no-one's coming to kill you.
恐怕你几个小时前就已经被杀了
I'm afraid you've already been killed several hours ago.
你说什么
What did you say?
别解开皮带
Don't take off your belt.
我的皮带
My belt?
他的皮带 没错
His belt, yes.
班布里奇在我们遇见他之前几个小时就被刺伤了
Bainbridge was stabbed hours before we even saw him,
但是通过他的皮带
but it was through his belt.
皮带高腰 系得很紧
Tight belt, worn high on the waist.
很容易把小刀片刺透衣服
Very easy to push a small blade through the fabric
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表