剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
there is nothing in this
为了不让这种情况发生
world I would not do to stop that happening.
我会无所不用其极
Sorry.
抱歉
Not that obvious a trick.
这伎俩不是那么简单
Now talk and sort it out and do it quickly.
好好聊聊 尽快把此事了结
Oh, dear God, it's only two o'clock.
天呐 居然才两点钟
It's been Christmas Day for at least a week now.
感觉这圣诞都过了一周了
How can it only be two o'clock? I'm in agony.
怎么会才两点钟 简直痛不欲生
Mikey, is this your laptop?
迈克 这是你的笔记本吗
Upon which depends the security of the free world, yes,
自♥由♥世界的安全全靠它了 没错
and you've got potatoes on it!
而你却把土豆弄到了上面
You shouldn't leave it lying around if it's so important.
如果这玩意很重要 你就不该到处乱放
Why are we doing this? We never do this.
为什么要过圣诞 我们从不庆祝圣诞的
We are here because Sherlock is home from hospital
那是因为夏洛克刚刚出院
and we are all very happy.
大家都很开心
Am I happy too? I haven't checked.
我也很开心吗 我怎么不知道
Behave, Mike!
乖乖的 麦克
Mycroft is the name you gave me,
你给我取得名字是麦考夫
if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end. Mrs Holmes.
你就一直用到死吧 福尔摩斯太太
Oh, thank you, dear. I'm not absolutely sure why you're here.
谢谢你 亲爱的 我都不知道你为什么会来
I invited him.
我请他来的
I'm his protege, Mrs Holmes.
我是他的门徒 福尔摩斯太太
When he dies, I get all his stuff and his job.
如果他死了 我会继承他的物品和衣钵
No. Oh, well, I help out a bit.
不 好吧 我就是个打杂的
Closer.
差不多
If he does get murdered or something...
如果他惨遭毒手什么的
Probably stop talking now. OK.
你该闭嘴了 好吧
Lovely when you bring your friends round.
你带朋友来家可真好
Stop it, you. Somebody's put a bullet in my boy.
你给我住嘴 有人朝我儿子开了一枪
If I ever find out who, I shall turn absolutely monstrous.
如果让我揪出那个人 我绝不会客气的
This was for Mary. I'll be back in a minute.
这份是给玛丽的 我去去就回
Ah. Mary. There you are.
玛丽 你在这儿啊
Cup of tea. If Father starts making little humming noises,
给你杯茶 如果老头子开始哼哼唧唧
just give him a little poke. That usually does it.
你就戳他一下 一般都会管用
Did you write this?
这是你写的吗
Oh, that silly old thing, you mustn't read that.
那个过时的蠢东西 还是别读了
Mathematics must seem terribly fatuous now.
现在看来那些演算肯定够蠢的
No humming, you.
别哼唧了
Complete flake, my wife, but happens to be a genius.
我妻子是个怪人 但也是个天才
She was a mathematician?
她以前是数学家吗
Gave it all up for children.
为孩子放弃了大好前途
I could never bear to argue with her.
我最受不了的就是和她争论
I'm something of a moron myself.
我自己不怎么聪明
But she's...
但是她
unbelievably hot.
非常性感
Oh my God,
天呐
you're the sane one, aren't you?
你是正常的那个 对吗
Aren't you?
你不也是吗
Oh. Sorry, I just, er...
抱歉 我刚刚
Oh, you two need a moment?
你俩需要单独待会儿吧
If you don't mind?
如果你不介意的话
No, course not. I'll go and see if I can help with...
当然不 我去看看能不能
something or another.
帮上什么忙
Those two. They all right?
那两个人 他俩还好吗
Well, you know, they've had their ups and downs.
你懂的 夫妻之间总是起起落落
Baker Street, now.
立刻回贝克街
John, Mary...
约翰 玛丽
Oh, Sherlock, oh, good gracious, you look terrible!
夏洛克 天呐 你脸色可真差
Get me some morphine from your kitchen, I've run out.
去你厨房♥里给我拿点吗♥啡♥ 我的用完了
I don't have any morphine. Then what exactly is the point of you?!
我没有吗♥啡♥ 那你有什么用
What is going on?
怎么回事啊
Bloody good question.
是个好问题
The Watsons are about to have a domestic
华生夫妇要处理点家务事
and fairly quickly I hope, because we've got work to do.
我希望他们能快点 因为我们有事要做
No, I have a better question -
不 我有个更好的问题
is everyone I have ever met a psychopath?
我认识的每个人都是精神病吗
Yes.
是的
Good that we've settled that. Now we... Shut up!
问题解决了 现在我们... 闭嘴
And stay shut up, because this is not funny.
给我保持沉默 因为这事一点也不好笑
Not this time.
这次不开玩笑
I didn't say it was funny. You.
我没说它好笑 你
What have I ever done? Hmm?
我做了什么
My whole life, to deserve you?
我这辈子做了什么 要摊上你
Everything.
一切
Sherlock, I've told you, shut up.
夏洛克 我说了 闭嘴
No, I mean it - seriously, everything.
不 我说真的 一切
Everything you've ever done, is what you did.
是因为你所做过的一切
Sherlock, one more word and you will not need morphine.
夏洛克 你再说一个字 你再也见不到吗♥啡♥了
You were a doctor who went to war.
你是个上过战场的医生
You're a man who couldn't
你是一个
stay in the suburbs for more than a month
在郊区待了不到一个月
without storming a crack den, beating up a junkie.
就忍♥不住要勇闯毒窟 痛揍瘾君子的人
Your best friend is a sociopath,
你的挚友是个反♥社♥会♥份子
who solves crimes as an alternative to getting high.
用办案来寻找刺♥激♥
That's me, by the way, hello.
这说的是我
Even the landlady used to run a drug cartel.
就连房♥东太太都经营过贩毒集团
It was my husband's cartel. I was just typing.
是我丈夫在经营 我只负责文案
And exotic dancing.
和脱衣舞
Sherlock Holmes, if you've been YouTubing...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你要是去网上看视频了...
John, you are addicted to a certain lifestyle.
约翰 你会对一种生活方式上瘾
You are abnormally attracted to dangerous situations and people,
危险的情况和人物对你有异常的吸引力
So is it truly such a surprise
所以 你深爱的女人
that the woman you fall in love with
也符合这种模式
conforms to that pattern?
真那么出人意料吗
But she wasn't supposed to be like that!
但她不应该是那种人
Why is she like that?
她为什会是那种人
Because you chose her.
因为你选择了她
Why is everything always
为什么所有事总是
My fault?!
我的错
Oh, neighbours!
邻居要抱怨啦
John, listen. Be calm and answer me.
约翰 听着 冷静下来 回答我的问题
What is she?
她是谁
My lying wife? No, what is she?
一个撒谎的妻子 不 她是谁
And the woman who is carrying my child,
一个怀了我骨肉的女人
who has lied to me since the day I met her.
从初次相遇起就欺骗我的女人
No. Not in this flat, not in this room.
不 抛开这座公♥寓♥ 这个房♥间
Right here, right now, what is she?
此时此刻 她是谁
Ok.
好
Your way.
按你的方式来
Always your way.
向来如此
Sit.
坐下
Why?
为什么
Because that's where they sit.
因为这是他们的座位
The people who come in here with their stories.
那些带着故事上门来的人
They're the clients, that's all you are now, Mary.
他们就是客户 现在这是你的身份 玛丽
You're a client.
一个客户
This is where you sit and talk
你坐在这里讲
and this is where we sit and listen.
我们坐在这里听
Then we decide if we want you or not.
然后决定要不要帮你
So, are you OK?
你还好吗
Oh, are we doing conversation today? It really is Christmas
今天我们说话了 圣诞节真的来了
Now?
现在吗
Seriously, months of silence
真的吗 沉默了几个月
and we're going to do this now?
我们现在要谈这个吗
A.G.R.A., what's that?
A.G.R.A. 什么意思
Er... my initials.
我名字的缩写
Everything about who I was is on there.
我所有的背景都在这里
If you love me, don't read it in front of me.
如果你爱我 就别当着我看
Why?
为什么
Because you won't love me when you've finished
因为你看完就不会再爱我了
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表