剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
神探夏洛克
第四季 第1集
我弟弟是个杀人犯
My brother is a murderer.
你这次当不成英雄了 福尔摩斯先生
No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.
做好功课
Oh, do your research.
我不是英雄 我是高智商反♥社♥会♥人格
I'm not a hero, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
我不是出于兄弟情谊
I am not given to outbursts of brotherly compassion.
你知道我另一个兄弟的事
You know what happened to the other one.
想我了吗
Miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Did you miss me?'
我才走了四分钟
I've only been gone four minutes.
希望你吸取教训了
Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.
你们即将看到的是最高机密中的机密
What you're about to see is classified beyond top secret.
明白了吗 所有内容均不得记录在案
Is that quite clear? Don't minute any of this.
走出这里之后 绝对不允许谈论
Once beyond these walls, you must never speak of it.
这件事属于国防保密通告
A D notice has been slapped on the entire incident.
只有在这个房♥间里的人
Only those within this room,
代号♥分别为南极洲 朗登 波洛克和爱
code names Antarctica, Langdale, Porlock and Love,
才会知道事情真♥相♥
will ever know the whole truth.
对于其他人来说
As far as everyone else is concerned,
包括首相以及其他人
going to the Prime Minister and way beyond,
查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯 你在发推吗
Charles Augustus... Are you tweeting?!
没啊
No.
看起来就是在发推
Well, that's what it looks like!
我当然没在发推 我为什么要发推
Of course I'm not tweeting. Why would I be tweeting?
-手♥机♥给我 -什么 不
- Give me that! - What? No!
-你干什么呢 放手 -手♥机♥给我
- What are you doing?! Get off! - Give it here!
-"重回陆地" -别读出来
- "Back on terra firma." - Don't read them out.
-"重获自♥由♥" -上帝 你还真是扫兴
- "Free as a bird." - God, you're such a spoilsport.
你能不能严肃点 夏洛克
Will you take this matter seriously, Sherlock?
我很严肃
I am takint it seriously!
你凭什么觉得我没有严肃对待
What makes you think I'm not taking it seriously?
"#美妙的早晨"
"#OhWhatABeautifulMorning"
不久前 我还在执行死亡任务
Look, not so long ago I was on a mission that meant certain death -
我的死亡
my death!
现在我回来了 在一间温暖的办公室里
And now I'm back, in a nice warm office,
和我的哥哥 还有 那是姜饼吗
with my big brother and... Are those ginger nuts?
-上帝啊 -爱死姜饼了
- Oh, God... - LOVE ginger nuts.
医生说你的毒瘾已经戒掉了
Our doctor said you were clean.
是的 全戒了
I am. Utterly.
不需要药物刺♥激♥了 记得吗 我有工作了
No need for stimulants now, remember? I have work to do.
你已经嗑嗨了
You're high as a kite!
我这是天然嗨 我保证 天然嗨
Natural high, I assure you. Totally natural.
我只是 很高兴还活着
I'm just... ..Glad to be alive!
下面该干什么 你叫什么名字
What shall we do next? What's your name?
薇薇安
Vivian.
-你会做什么 薇薇安 -你说什么
- What would you do, Vivian? - Pardon?
今天天气很好 去散个步怎么样
Well, it's a lovely day. Go for a stroll?
折架纸飞机 还是吃根冰棍
Make a paper aeroplane? Have an ice lolly?
那就吃根冰棍吧
Ice lolly, I suppose.
那就吃冰棍了
Ice lolly it is!
-你最喜欢什么口味 -我不该...
- What's your favourite? - Well, really, I shouldn't...
-说吧 -现在还有美味斯卖♥♥吗
- Go on. - Do they still do Mivvies?
-福尔摩斯先生 -请说
- Mr Holmes... - Yes?
-该继续了 -当然
- ..We do need to get on. - Yes, of course.
做好功课
'Do your research.
我不是英雄 我是高智商反♥社♥会♥人格
'I'm not a hero - I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥人格
'..Sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥人格
'..Sociopath.
我明白了 这样一来是谁开的枪
I see. Who is supposed to have shot him, then?
某个迫不及待的士兵手痒扣动了扳机而已
Some over-eager squaddie with an itchy trigger finger - that's who.
-这根本就不是真♥相♥ -现在是了
- That's not what happened at all. - It is now.
不可思议 你们怎么做到的
Remarkable. How did you do it?
我们有一些非常能干的员工
We have some very talented people working here.
既然詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂能侵入我国每一台电视
If James Moriarty can hack every TV screen in the land,
那么我们当然也能篡改一份监控录像
rest assured we have the tech to doctor a bit of security footage.
这就是官方版本了
That is now the official version,
其他人所看到的就会是这个版本
the version anyone we want to will see.
那就没必要大费周章地搞官方赦免了
No need to go to the trouble of getting some sort of official pardon.
你没事了 福尔摩斯先生
You're off the hook, Mr Holmes.
你安全了
You're home and dry.
好的 谢谢
OK, cheers.
很显然 还有其他事亟待解决
Obviously, there's unfinished business.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
我告诉你了 莫里亚蒂已经死了
I told you - Moriarty's dead.
你说他在死前录下了那段视频消息
You say he filmed that video message before he died.
没错
Yes.
你还说你知道他下一步要做什么
You also say you know what he's going to do next.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
也许并没有什么下一步
Perhaps that's all there is to it.
也许他只是想吓唬你
Perhaps he was just trying to frighten you.
不 不 他不会那么让人失望的
No, no, he would never be that disappointing.
他肯定计划好了什么 长♥期♥计划
He's planned something, something long-term.
如果他不能活着离开那屋顶
Something that would take effect
就会执行的计划
if he never made it off that rooftop alive.
死后复仇
Posthumous revenge.
不 比这更妙 死后游戏
No, better than that - posthumous game.
我们找你回来就是为了处理此事
We brought you back to deal with this.
-你打算怎么做 -等
- What are you going to do? - Wait.
等
Wait?!
当然要等 我是目标 目标就得等
Of course wait. I'm the target - targets wait.
听着 不管会发生什么 他有什么计划
Look, whatever's coming, whatever he's lined up,
一旦开始我自然会知道
I'll know when it begins.
游戏开始我总会知道 知道为什么吗
I always know when the game is on. Do you know why?
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢游戏
Because I love it.
从前 巴格达一个著名的集市有个商人
There was once a merchant, in the famous market at Baghdad.
一天他看见一个陌生人吃惊地看着他
One day he saw a stranger looking at him in surprise,
他知道那个陌生人是死神
and he knew that the stranger was Death.
商人面色苍白浑身战栗地逃离了集市
Pale and trembling, the merchant fled the marketplace
长途跋涉逃到了萨马拉城
and made his way many, many miles, to the city of Samarra.
他以为逃到那里死神就找不到他了
For there he was sure Death could not find him.
当他终于逃到萨马拉后
But when, at last, he came to Samarra,
商人看到等待着他的正是冷酷的死神
the merchant saw, waiting for him, the grim figure of Death.
"好吧" 商人说
"Very well," Said the merchant.
"我放弃了 任你处置吧"
"I give in. I am yours."
"但是告诉我 你今早在巴格达
"But tell me, why did you look surprised
看到我时为何面露惊讶"
"When you saw me this morning in Baghdad?"
"那是因为" 死神说
"Because," Said Death,
"我和你的约会是在今晚...
"I had an appointment with you tonight...
在萨马拉"
"..in Samarra."
再这么下去 我就得再弄一把刀了
If this gets any better, I'm going to get two knives.
打广♥告♥是有好处的
Pays to advertise.
-那莫里亚蒂怎么办 -我已经计划好了
- So, what about Moriarty, then? - Oh, I have a plan.
我在监控地下世界
I'm going to monitor the underworld,
任何风吹草动
every quiver of the web
都会让我获悉他的动向
will tell me when the spider makes his move.
所以你的计划就是和往常一样
So, basically, your plan is just to sit there
坐在那儿破案
solving crimes like you always do?
真棒 不是吗
Awesome, isn't it?
他淹死了 福尔摩斯先生 我们是这么认为的
He drowned, Mr Holmes. That's what we thought.
-但解剖肺部后发现 -怎么了
- But when they opened up his lungs... - Yes?
都是沙子
..Sand.
显而易见
Superficial.
回来 不是那个拇指
Come back! It's the wrong thumb.
-夏洛克 -从不会是双胞胎
- Sherlock... - It's never twins.
霍普金斯 逮捕威尔森
Hopkins, arrest Wilson.
迪莫克 检查淋巴结
Dimmock, look in the lymph nodes.
-威尔森 -淋巴结
'Wilson?' - 'Lymph nodes?'
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表