剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Who are you?
你是谁
Jim Moriarty.
金·莫里亚蒂
Hi!
你好
Consulting criminal.
犯罪顾问
I have loved this,
我真是乐此不疲
this little game of ours.
我们之间的小游戏
People have died.
已经死人了
That's what people do!
是个人都会死
I will stop you.
我会阻止你
If you don't stop prying...
如果你还继续追根究底
I'll burn you.
我会让你五内如焚
I will burn the heart out of you.
让你心如刀绞
Catch you later.
以后 再抓你[再见]
No, you won't!
没门[不见]
Sorry, boys!
抱歉 孩子们
I'm so changeable!
我这人就是变化无常
It is a weakness with me,
这是我的缺点
but to be fair to myself,
不过平心而论
it is my only weakness.
这是我仅有的缺点
You can't be allowed to continue.
我不能让你再穷追不舍
You just can't.
不可以了
I would try to convince you,
我倒想说服你
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
不过我要说的你都知道了吧
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
或许我的回答你也心中有数
Do you mind if I get that?
不介意我接个电♥话♥吧
Oh, no, please.
当然不会 请便
You've got the rest of your life.
你还有余生的时间呢
Hello?
喂
Yes, of course it is. What do you want?
当然是 你想怎么样
Say that again!
再说一遍
Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,
再说一遍 记住 如果你骗我
I will find you, and I will skin you.
我会抓到你 剥你的皮
Wait.
等着
Sorry.
抱歉
Wrong day to die.
死期未到
Did you get a better offer?
你有更好的选择了吗
You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.
我们会再见面 夏洛克
So if you have what you say you have,
如果你真有你所说的东西
I will make you rich.
我可以让你发财
If you don't,
如果你没有
I'll make you into shoes.
我就用你做人皮皮鞋
What happened there?
怎么回事
Someone changed his mind.
有人让他改变了主意
The question is...
问题是...
who?
是谁
Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?
您是不是调皮了 殿下
Yes, Miss Adler.
是的 阿德勒小姐
What are you typing?
你在写什么
Blog. About?
博客 关于什么
Us.
我们
You mean me.
也就是说我
Why?
为什么
Well, you're typing a lot.
因为你打的内容很多
Right, then.
好吧
So, what have we got?
看看又有什么新案子
My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office. Boring.
我老婆经常工作到很晚 无聊
I think my husband might be having an affair.
我想我丈夫可能有外遇
Yes.
没错
She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced.
她不是我姑姑 她被人调包了
I know she has.
我确定这不是她
I know human ash. Leave.
我分辨得出人的骨灰 出去
We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention
无论您提出何种报酬 我们都能满足
for the recovery of these files. Boring.
只求能找回这些文件 无聊
We have this website,
我们建了个网站
it explains the true meaning of comic books,
用来解释漫画书的真正意义
cos people miss a lot of the themes.
因为人们忽略了其中很多主题
But then all the comic books started coming true.
但随后所有的漫画开始变成现实
Oh...interesting.
有点意思
Geek Interpreter, what's that?
极客漫画通 那是什么
That's the title.
是标题
What does it need a title for?
标题有什么用
Do people actually read your blog?
真有人读你的博客吗
Where do you think our clients come from?
那你以为那些委托人是怎么找来的
I have a website.
我自己有网站
In which you enumerate 240 different types of tobacco ash.
你在上面列举了240种不同的烟灰
Nobody's reading your website.
没人看你的网站
Right then, dyed blonde hair, no obvious cause of death,
好了 漂染金发 没有明显死因
except for these speckles, whatever they are.
除了这些不知是什么的斑点
Oh, for God's sakes!
真的假的
What? The Speckled Blonde?!
怎么了 斑点♥金♥发女
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
爷爷去世时他们不让我们去看他
Is that cos he'd gone to heaven?
是因为他去了天堂吗
People don't really go to heaven when they die,
人死了不会去天堂
they're taken to a special room and burned.
他们被送到特定地点烧掉
Sherlock...
夏洛克
There was a plane crash in Dusseldorf yesterday.
昨天杜塞尔多夫[德]发生一起空难
Everyone dead.
全员遇难
Suspected terrorist bomb.
疑似遭恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸毁
We do watch the news.
我们也看新闻
You said "Boring" and turned over.
你说着无聊就换台了
Well, according to the flight details,
从航♥班♥记录来看
this man was checked in on board.
此人已办理登机手续
Inside his coat he's got a stub from his boarding pass,
他的大衣里有登机牌的存根
napkins from the flight,
航♥班♥上的餐巾纸
even one of those special biscuits.
还有航♥班♥特♥供♥饼干
Here's his passport, stamped at Berlin Airport.
这是他的护照 在柏林机场盖过戳
So this man should have died in a plane crash in Germany yesterday,
所以这人本该昨天死于德国的空难
but instead he's in a car boot in Southwark.
结果却死在萨瑟克区的汽车后备箱里
Lucky escape.
是祸躲不过
Any ideas?
有想法吗
Eight so far.
目前有八个
OK, four ideas.
好吧 是四个
Maybe two ideas.
也许只有两个
No, no, no, don't mention the unsolved ones.
不 不要提未解决的案子
People want to know you're human.
人们想看到你凡人的一面
Why?
为什么
Because they're interested.
因为他们感兴趣
No, they're not. Why are they?
才怪 他们为什么感兴趣
Hmm, look at that.
看看这个
1,895. Sorry, what?
1♥8♥9♥5 你说什么
I reset that counter last night.
我昨晚重置了访客计数
This blog has had nearly 2,000 hits
在过去八小时里
in the last eight hours.
有将近2000人点击博客
This is your living, Sherlock,
这就是你的生计来源 夏洛克
not 240 different types of tobacco ash.
才不是什么240种烟灰
243.
是243种
So what's this one?
这次用什么标题
Belly Button Murders?
肚脐谋杀案
The Navel Treatment?
肚脐疗法
There's a lot of press outside, guys.
外面有很多记者 伙计们
Well, they won't be interested in us.
反正不是冲着我们来
Yeah, that was before you were an internet phenomenon.
那是在你走红网络前
A couple of them specifically wanted photographs of you two.
其中一些人特别要求拍你们的照片
God's sake!
老天
John.
约翰
Cover your face and walk fast.
遮住脸 快走
Still, it's good for the public image,
这有助于营造良好公众形象
big case like this.
毕竟是这样的大案子
I'm a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 公众形象毫无益处
Hello.
喂
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表