剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
他不是反♥社♥会♥人格
Not a sociopath.
还不是 很好
Still? Good.
而且我们经常做♥爱♥
And we're having quite a lot of sex.
好的 我希望你能算一下华生的最优摄入值
OK. I want you to calculate John's ideal intake,
还有我的
and mine,
以求整晚都能感觉良好
to remain in the sweet spot for the whole evening.
机密档案
飘飘然的感觉 很好
Light-headed - good.
尿在衣橱里 很糟
Urinating in wardrobes - bad.
麻烦来两杯啤酒
Two, erm...beers, please.
品脱杯
Pints?
443.7毫升
443.7 millilitres.
开始 重置
停止 计次
还要计时啊
What, are we on a schedule?
你会感谢我的
You'll thank me.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-在那边 -什么
- Over there. - What?
-厕所 -很快你就要去...
- Toilets - Any second now you're going to need...
-等下说 我先上厕所 -时间刚刚好
- Hang on, tell me after. I need the loo. - Hmm, on schedule.
-你说什么 -没事 去吧
- Eh? - Nothing. Go!
尿液 血液 酒精
-多长时间 -什么
- How long? - Sorry?
你上厕所的时间
Your visit.
尿液 血液 酒精
大概的排放量
Estimate approximate volume discharge...
别说话了
Stop talking now.
快 再来一杯 不能给他看到
Oh, quick, one more. He mustn't see.
给你 干杯
Here you go. Cheers.
我了解烟灰
I know Ash!
不许说我不了解
Don't tell me I don't!
好了 够了
All right, enough!
这.... 站起来
That's... Stand up.
烟灰 我了解烟灰
Ash. I know ash.
我享誉国际
I have an international reputation.
你也享誉国际吗
Do you have an international reputation?
-不 我没有 -不
- No, I don't have an international reputation. - No.
我都不记得为什么了
And I can't even remember what for.
应该是破案...之类的吧
It's crime...something or other.
你们怎么就回来了
Oh, what are you doing back?
我还以为你们会很晚回来
I thought you were going to be up late.
赫德...现在几点了
Ah, Hudders. What time is it?
你才出去两个小时
You've only been out two hours.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
麦当娜
我是植物吗
Am I a vegetable?
是说你还是....贴你脸上那东西
You or the...thing...?
真好笑
Funny!
谢谢
Thank you.
-说吧 -不 你不是植物
- Come on. - No, you're not a vegetable.
你问吧
It's your go.
我是人吗
Am I human?
有时候是
Sometimes.
怎么能说有时候是
Can't have sometimes.
这得是...
It has to be, um...
是 你是人
Yes, you're human.
好吧 我知道了 是男人吗
Yes, I know, OK. And am I a man?
-是的 -高吗
- Yep. - Tall?
没人们想的那么高
Not as tall as people think.
和善吗
Hmm. Nice?
还行
Ish.
聪明吗
Clever?
算是吧
I would say so.
真的吗
You would.
我重要吗
Hmm, am I important?
对某些人挺重要
To some people.
人们喜欢我吗
Do people like me?
不 不喜欢
Erm, no they don't.
你经常惹人嫌
You tend to rub them up the wrong way.
好吧
Ok.
我是当今的英国国王吗
Am I the current King of England?
英国现在没有国王
You know we don't have a King.
-没有吗 -没有
- Don't we? - No.
到你了
Your go.
-没事 我不介意 -我是女人吗
- I don't mind. - Am I a woman?
什么
What?
是的
Yes.
我...漂亮吗
Am I...pretty?
麦当娜
这个女人
This?
审美是完全建立在儿时印象
Beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions,
所受的影响以及榜样之上的
influences and role models.
好 那我漂亮吗
Yeah, but am I a pretty lady?
我不知道你是谁 我不知道那人长怎样
I don't know who you are, I don't know who you're supposed to be.
你选的名字啊
You picked the name!
我从报纸上随便找的
But I picked it at random from the papers.
你完全不知道这游戏怎么玩吧 夏洛克
You're not really getting the hang of this game, are you, Sherlock?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
我是人 没别人想得这么高 我...
So I am human, I'm not as tall as people think I am. I'm...
我还算友善 也聪明
I'm nice-ish, clever,
对一些人很重要
important to some people.
但会惹人嫌
But I tend to rub them up the wrong way.
有啦
Got it.
-说吧 -我是你 是吧
- Go on, then. - I'm you, aren't I?
有客户
Client!
你好
Hello.
-你好 -请进
- Hello. - Come on.
谁是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Which one of you is Sherlock Holmes?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
我不是....经常
I don't...A lot.
我是说 我不常出去约会
I mean, I don't date all that much.
他看起来人很不错
And he seemed nice, you know?
我们一拍即合
We seemed to automatically connect.
我们约会了一晚
We had one night,
吃晚餐 聊得很投机
dinner, such interesting conversation.
真的很棒
It was lovely.
老实说
To be honest,
我想有进一步的发展
I'd love to have gone further,
不过转念一想 这次好特别
but I thought, no, this is special,
要慢慢来
let's take it slowly.
所以我们交换号♥码
Exchanged numbers,
他说会联♥系♥我 然后...
he said he'd get in touch and then...
也许他不像我一样有兴趣
Maybe he wasn't quite as keen as I was,
但我想
but I just thought
至少他也该打个电♥话♥跟我结束吧
at least he'd call to say that we were finished.
我去找他
I went round there,
去了他的公♥寓♥ 没看见他
to his flat, no trace of him.
福尔摩斯先生 我真心觉得
Mr Holmes, I honestly think
我和幽灵共进晚餐了
I had dinner with a ghost.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes?
幽灵啊 福尔摩斯先生
With a ghost, Mr Holmes!
无趣 无趣 无趣 不...
Boring, boring, boring. No...
太有意思了
fascinating.
约翰 约翰 起来
John. John! Wake up.
抱歉我的....你知道....他
I apologise about my... You know... Him.
无礼 太无礼了
Rude. Rude!
我问了那里的房♥东
I checked with the landlord
房♥东说住那里的人死了
and the man who lived there died.
心脏病发死了
Heart attack.
但他死后一周 我们却一起吃了晚餐
And there we are having dinner one week on.
我在网上找到了这个
And I found this thing online,
聊天室之类的东西
a sort of chatroom thing,
都是认为自己在跟幽灵约会的女孩
for girls who think they're dating men from the spirit world.
别担心 我会在十分钟内找到他
Don't worry, I'll find him in ten minutes.
你的狗叫什么
What's your dog's name?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表