剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Oh. OK.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
You know, actually, I can't think of a single thing to say.
我真是不知道该说什么
No, neither can I.
我也是
The game is over.
游戏结束了
The game is never over, John.
游戏永远不会结束 约翰
But there may be some new players now.
但现在可能有新的对手了
That's OK, the East Wind takes us all in the end.
不过没关系 我们最后都会随东风而逝
What's that?
什么
It's a story my brother told me when we were kids.
是我小时候我哥哥给我讲的故事
The East Wind is a terrifying forcethat lays waste to all in its path.
东风是能毁灭一切的可怕势力
It seeks out the unworthy and plucks them from the earth.
它会将那些不值得存在的东西连根拔起
That was generally me.
也就是我
Nice. He's a rubbish big brother.
好故事 他是个坏哥哥
So what about you, then?
那你呢
Where are you actually going now?
你究竟是要去哪
Oh, some undercover work in Eastern Europe.
去东欧做点卧底工作
For how long?
去多久
Six months, my brother estimates.
我哥哥估计得六个月
He's never wrong.
他永远是对的
And then what?
然后呢
Who knows?
谁知道呢
John, there's something
约翰 有件事
I should say, I've meant to say always and I never have.
我该说出来 我一直想说 但从未说出口
Since it's unlikely we'll ever meet again,
可我们可能不会再见了
I might as well say it now.
我还是说吧
Sherlock is actually a girl's name.
夏洛克其实是个女名
It's not.
不是的
It was worth a try.
值得一试嘛
We're not naming our daughter after you.
我们不会给女儿取你的名字
Oh, I think it could work.
我觉得可以有啊
To the very best of times, John.
敬那些美好的时光 约翰
'Smith brings it inside. This looks good.
史密斯将球带入内线 情况不错
'Cassandra comes in for a shot. Ooh, he missed it!'
卡桑德拉射门 射偏了
Oi, there's something wrong with thetelly.
电视出问题了
There's something wrong withthe telly, mate.
电视出问题了 伙计
Who's that?
他是谁
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
We don't know, but it's on every screen in the country.
不知道 但是国内所有电视上都是这个
Every screen simultaneously.
而且是同时出现
Has the Prime Minister been told?
首相知道了吗
And Mycroft?
麦考夫呢
But that's not possible. That is simply not possible.
这不可能啊 不可能
What's happened?
怎么回事
Sir? It's your brother.
先生 是你哥哥
Mycroft?
麦考夫
'Hello, little brother. How's the exile going?'
你好啊 弟弟 流放感觉如何
I've only been gone four minutes.
我才走了四分钟
Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.
希望你吸取教训了
'As it turns out, you're needed.'
看来我们需要你
Oh, for God's sake, make up your mind!
老天啊 拿定主意好不好
Who needs me this time?
这次又是谁
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗 想我了吗
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?'
想我了吗 想我了吗
England.
英国需要你
But he's dead. I mean, you told me he was dead, Moriarty?
他不是死了吗 你告诉我莫里亚蒂死了
Absolutely. Blew his own brains out.
是啊 自己爆头了
So how can he be back?
他怎么又回来了呢
Well if he is, he'd better wrap up warm.
如果他真回来了 他得穿暖和点了
There's an East Wind coming.
要刮东风了
Miss me?
想我了吗
地位:不重要
约翰·嘉维
地位:不重要
约翰·嘉维
(档案)
施压点:>
地位:不重要
约翰·嘉维
(档案)
施压点:>
恶习:无
已婚
恶习:无
已婚
(原名)
玛莎·露易丝·赫德森
大♥麻♥
施压点:>
约翰·哈米什·华生hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
玛丽·莫斯坦(妻子)hhhhhhhhhh
施压点:> 海瑞·华生(姐姐) 酗酒者
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
吉姆·莫里亚蒂(见档案)
艾琳·阿德勒(见档案)
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
吉姆·莫里亚蒂(见档案)
艾琳·阿德勒(见档案)
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表