剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
What happens if I use the card now?
如果我用这样的卡呢
It still doesn't work.
还是没用
But it doesn't read as the wrong card now.
但不会识别为错误的卡
It registers as corrupted.
而是显示损坏
But if it's corrupted, how do they know it's not Magnussen?
如果只是损坏 他们怎么知道不是麦格纳森
Would they risk dragging him off? Probably not.
他们会冒险把他拖走吗 也许不会
So, what do they do? What do they have to do?
那么他们会怎么做 他们必须做什么
Check if it's him or not.
核实是否为他本人
There's a camera at eye height to the right of the door.
门右边有一人高的摄像头
A live picture of the card user is relayed directly
门卡使用者的即时画面
to Magnussen's personal staff in his office,
直接传到麦格纳森办公室里面
the only people trusted to make a positive ID.
由唯一一个值得信任的人来确认
At this hour, almost certainly his PA.
这个时候 肯定是他的私人助理
So, how does that help us?
那我们怎么利用这一点呢
Human error.
人为失误
I've been shopping.
我逛过街
Here we go then.
来吧
You realise you don't exactly look like Magnussen?
你知道你一点都不像麦格纳森
Which in this case is a considerable advantage.
我这张脸现在可很有优势
Sherlock, you complete loon.
夏洛克 你个傻瓜
What are you doing?! Hang on, was that...?
你在搞什么 等等 这个是
Hi, Janine.
嗨 珍妮
Go on, let me in.
快点 让我进去
I can't. You know I can't. Don't be silly.
不行 你知道的 别傻了
Don't make me do it out here.
别让我在外面做这件事
Not in front of everyone.
在所有人面前
Do what in front of everyone?
在所有人面前做什么
You see, as long as there's people,
你看 只要是人
there's always a weak spot. That was Janine.
都有弱点 那可是珍妮啊
Yes, of course it was.
是的 当然是她
She's Magnussen's PA.
她是麦格纳森的私人助理
That's the whole point.
就是为了这个
Did you just get engaged to break into an office?
你刚刚为了进办公室就订婚了
Yeah. Stroke of luck meeting her at your wedding.
是呀 有幸能在你婚礼上遇见她
You can take some of the credit. Jesus!
记你一功 天啊
Sherlock, she loves you.
夏洛克 她爱你
Yes. Like I said, human error.
是的 像我说的 人为失误
What are you going to do?
你打算做什么
Well, not actually marry her, obviously.
当然不会真的和她结婚
There's only so far you can go.
做到这儿就差不多了
So, what will you tell her?
那么你打算和她怎么说
Well, I'll tell her that our entire relationship was a ruse
和她说 我骗了她的感情
to break into her boss's office. I imagine she'll want to stop
为的是进她老板的办公室 我想到那时
seeing me at that point, but you're the expert on women.
她不会再见我 但你可是女性专家啊
So, where did she go?
她去哪了
That's a bit rude. I just proposed to her.
这可有点不礼貌啊 我刚求过婚
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Did she faint?
她晕倒了吗
Do they really do that?!
女人真会这样吗
It's a blow to the head.
头部受到撞击
She's breathing.
她还在呼吸
Janine?
珍妮
Another in here.
这儿还有一个
Security.
是保安
Does he need help?
他需要帮忙吗
Ex-con.
有前科
White supremacist by the tattoos, so who cares?
有白人种族主义者的纹身 管他呢
Stick with Janine.
照顾好珍妮
Janine, focus on my voice. Can you hear me?
珍妮 听我说 能听到我说话吗
Hey, they must still be here.
他们肯定还在这儿
So is Magnussen. His seat's still warm.
麦格纳森也是 他的椅子还有温度
He should be at dinner, but he's still in the building.
他应该在吃晚饭 但是他还在楼内
Upstairs.
楼上
We should call the police.
要不要报♥警♥
During our own burglary?
在咱们入室行窃的时候
You're really not a natural at this, are you?
你太不适合干这行了 是不是
No, wait. Sssh.
等等
Perfume and not Janine's.
不是珍妮的香水
Claire de la Lune. Why do I know it?
月光香水 我怎么知道的
Mary wears it.
玛丽喷这款
No, not Mary. Somebody else.
不 不是玛丽 是别人
Sherlock!
夏洛克
What would your husband think?
你丈夫会怎么想
Your lovely husband,
你可爱的丈夫
upright and honourable,
他那么正直 那么受人尊敬
so English. What would he say to you now?
那么绅士 他现在会和你说什么
No, no!
不 不要
You're doing this to protect him from the truth?
你这么做就为了不让他知道真♥相♥
Well, is this the protection he would want?
但这是他想要的保护吗
Additionally, if you're going to commit murder,
另外 如果你打算杀人
you might consider changing your perfume, Lady Smallwood.
你最好换一款香水 斯茅伍德夫人
Sorry. Who?
抱歉 你说谁
That's...not Lady Smallwood, Mr Holmes.
这不是斯茅伍德夫人 福尔摩斯先生
Is John with you? He's, um...
约翰和你在一起吗 他...
Is John here?
约翰在这儿吗
He's downstairs.
他在楼下
So, what do you do now?
你现在要做什么
Kill us both?
杀了我们两个
Mary, whatever he's got on you,
玛丽 不管他抓住你什么把柄
let me help.
让我帮你解决
Oh, Sherlock, if you take one more step,
夏洛克 如果你再上前一步
I swear I will kill you.
我发誓我会杀了你
No, Mrs Watson...
不会的 华生太太
you won't.
你不会的
I'm sorry, Sherlock.
对不起 夏洛克
I truly am.
真的
Mary?
玛丽
It's not like it is in the movies.
这和电影里的不一样
There's not a great big spurt of blood
鲜血没有迸出
and you go flying backwards.
你也没被打得倒♥退♥
The impact isn't spread over a wide area.
冲击力没有大范围扩散
It's tightly focused
受力很集中
so there's little or no energy transfer.
所以有很少的 或者几乎没有能量转移
You stay still and the bullet pushes through.
你站着没动 子弹会穿过去的
You're almost certainly going to die, so we need to focus.
你离死不远了 你得集中精力
I said, "Focus!"
我说 集中精力
It's all well and clever having a mind palace,
你有思维殿堂 这很巧妙
but you've only three seconds of consciousness left to use it.
但是你只剩三秒钟的清醒状态
So, come on. What's going to kill you?
说吧 你的死因是什么
Blood loss. Exactly.
失血过多 没错
So, it's all about one thing now -
所以现在只有一件事
forwards or backwards?
向前还是向后
We need to decide which way you're going to fall.
我们要决定你怎么倒下
One hole or two?
一个洞还是两个
Sorry? Is the bullet still inside you?
什么 子弹是留在你体内
Or is there an exit wound? It'll depend on the gun.
还是形成了穿透伤 这取决于是什么枪
That one, I think.
我想是那把
Or that one.
或者是那个
Oh, for God's sake, Sherlock. It doesn't matter about the gun.
拜托 夏洛克 和枪没有关系
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
You always were so stupid.
你一向都这么蠢
Such a disappointment.
太让人失望了
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
You're a very stupid little boy.
你是个很蠢的小男孩
Mummy and Daddy are very cross
妈妈和爸爸都很生气
because it doesn't matter about the gun.
因为这个和枪没有关系
Why not?
为什么没关系
You saw the whole room when you entered it.
你进来的时候你看到了整个房♥间
What was directly behind you when you were murdered?
你被杀的时候 你后面有什么
I've not been murdered YET.
我还没死呢
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表