剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
What the hell am I supposed to say to that?!
你这话我要怎么往下接
Merry Christmas? You hate Christmas.
圣诞快乐 你讨厌圣诞
Yes. Perhaps there was something in the punch.
是啊 估计刚才喝的潘趣酒里被加料了
Clearly. Go and have some more.
肯定是 再去多喝点
So you realise that Sherlock got
你知道夏洛克带我们
us out here to see his mum and dad for a reason?
来这里看他父母是有原因的吧
His lovely mum and dad,
他有爱的爸爸妈妈
a fine example of married life, I get that.
婚姻生活的典范 我懂了
That is the thing with Sherlock, it's always the unexpected.
这就是夏洛克 总让人意想不到
Oi. Oi? Mary?
喂 喂 玛丽
Jesus Christ! Mary? Sit down.
上帝啊 玛丽 坐下
Mary, can you hear me?
玛丽 你能听到我说话吗
Don't drink Mary's tea.
不要喝玛丽的茶
Or the punch.
或是潘趣酒
Sherlock...
夏洛克
Did you just drug my pregnant wife?!
你竟然给我怀孕的妻子下药
Don't worry, Wiggins is an excellent chemist.
别担心 威金斯是个很棒的化学家
I calculated your wife's dose myself.
给你妻子的剂量是我亲自算的
Won't affect the little one.
不会影响到你们的孩子
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会看着她的
He'll monitor their recovery. It's more or less his day job.
他会看着他们醒过来 反正他也没其他事做
What the hell have you done?!
你到底做了什么
A deal with the devil.
和魔鬼做了个交易
Shouldn't you be in hospital?
你不是该在医院吗
I am in hospital.
我是在医院
This is the canteen.
这是食堂
Is it? In my opinion, yes. Have a seat.
是吗 在我看来是的 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我也一直在想你
Really?
是吗
I want to see Appledore.
我想看看阿普尔多
Where you keep all the secrets, all the files,
你保存所有秘密 所有文件
everything you've got on everyone.
所有人的把柄的地方
I want you to invite me.
我希望你邀请我去
What makes you think I'd be so careless?
你怎么会觉得我会如此大意
Oh, I think you're a lot more careless than you let on.
我看你比你表现得大意多了
Am I?
是吗
It's the dead-eyed stare that gives it away.
是你那"死鱼眼"的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Except it's not dead-eyed, is it?
但其实并非"死鱼眼" 对吗
You're reading.
你在读信息
Portable Appledore.
移♥动♥阿普尔多
How does it work?
这东西什么机制
Built-in flash drive?
内置闪存
4G wireless?
4G网
They're just ordinary spectacles.
这只是副普通的眼镜
Yes, they are.
当然
You underestimate me, Mr Holmes.
你太小看我了 福尔摩斯先生
Impress me, then. Show me Appledore.
那就让我开开眼 让我看看阿普尔多
Everything is available for a price.
凡事都有价
Are you making me an offer?
你准备出什么价
A Christmas present.
一份圣诞礼物
And what are you giving me for Christmas, Mr Holmes?
是什么圣诞礼物呢 福尔摩斯先生
My brother.
我哥哥
Oh, Jesus!
上帝啊
Sherlock, please tell me you haven't just gone out of your mind.
夏洛克 快告诉我你还没疯
I'd rather keep you guessing.
你还是继续猜吧
Ah, there's our lift.
有人来接我们了
Coming?
走吗
Where?
去哪
You want your wife to be safe? Of course I do.
你想保护你妻子吗 当然
Good, because this is going to be incredibly dangerous.
很好 因为这会极为危险
One false move
一步踏错
and we'll have betrayed the security of the United Kingdom
我们就会使英国陷入危险
and be in prison for high treason.
并且因叛国罪而入狱
Magnussen is quite simply the most dangerous man we've ever encountered
麦格纳森是我们所遇到过的最危险的人
and the odds are comprehensively stacked against us.
而且目前情势对我们十分不利
But it's Christmas! I feel the same.
这是圣诞节啊 我也这么觉得
Oh, you mean it's actually Christmas.
你是指现在是圣诞节啊
Did you bring your gun, as I suggested?
你按照我说得带上枪了吗
Why would I bring my gun to your parents' house for Christmas dinner?!
为什么我会带枪来你父母家吃圣诞晚餐
Is it in your coat? Yes.
在你大衣里吗 是的
Off we go, then.
那就可以走了
Where are we going? Appledore.
我们要去哪 阿普尔多
I would offer you a drink, but it's very rare and expensive.
虽说该请你喝一杯 但这酒很稀有也很贵
Oh, it was you.
是你啊
Yes, of course.
当然了
Very hard to find a pressure point on you, Mr Holmes.
你的施压点很难找 福尔摩斯先生
The drugs thing I never believed for a moment.
我根本不相信你会吸毒
Anyway, you wouldn't care if it was exposed, would you?
何况你也不在乎这事泄露出去 不是吗
But look how you care about John Watson.
但是你有多在乎约翰·华生啊
Your damsel in distress.
对你而言 就是陷入危险的少女
You put me in a fire, for leverage?!
你放火烧我 以此作为筹码
Oh, I would never let you burn, Dr Watson.
我不会让你被烧死的 华生医生
I had people standing by. I'm not a murderer.
我有安排人看着 我不杀人
Unlike your wife.
你妻子可不一样
Let me explain how leverage works, Dr Watson.
我来解释下筹码的原理吧 华生医生
For those who understand these things,
对于了解内情的人
Mycroft Holmes is the most powerful man in the country.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯是这个国家权力最大的人
Well, apart from me.
当然 除我以外
Mycroft's pressure point
麦考夫的施压点
is his junkie detective brother, Sherlock.
是他有毒瘾的侦探弟弟 夏洛克
Sherlock's pressure point is his best friend, John Watson.
夏洛克的施压点是他最好的朋友 约翰·华生
John Watson's pressure point is his wife.
约翰·华生的施压点是他的妻子
I own John Watson's wife, I own Mycroft.
控制了约翰·华生的妻子也就控制了麦考夫
He's what I'm getting for Christmas.
而他就是我的圣诞礼物
It's an exchange, not a gift.
这是交换 不是礼物
Forgive me, but...
请原谅 但是
I already seem to have it.
这已经在我手上了
It's password protected.
有密♥码♥保护
In return for the password, you will give me any material
想要密♥码♥ 你就得把你掌握的
in your possession pertaining to the woman I know as Mary Watson.
所有关于玛丽·华生的资料给我
Oh, she's bad, that one. So many dead people.
她很坏啊 那个女人 害死过不少人
You should see what I've seen. I don't need to see it.
你该看看我看过的 我不需要看
You might enjoy it, though.
你也许会很喜欢的
I enjoy it.
我就很喜欢
Then why don't you show us?
那何不给我们看看呢
Show you Appledore? The secret vaults.
给你们看阿普尔多 那个隐秘保险库
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的
I want everything you've got on Mary.
我要你掌握的所有关于玛丽的资料
You know, I honestly expected something good.
我本来还指望你能来点高明的
Oh, I think you'll find the contents of that laptop...
你会发现电脑里
Include a GPS locator.
装着GPS定♥位♥器♥
By now your brother will have noticed the theft
现在你哥哥应该已经发现电脑被偷了
and the security services will be converging on this house.
特勤处的人正向这屋子赶来
Having arrived, they'll find top-secret information in my hands
到了之后 他们会发现我拿着最高机密信息
and they have every justification to search my vaults.
也就给了他们理由搜我的保险库
They will discover further information of this kind
他们会发现更多的机密信息
and I will be imprisoned.
我也将因此被逮捕
You would be exonerated
而你什么事都不会有
and restored to your smelly little apartment
可以回到你那臭气熏天的小公♥寓♥
to solve crimes with Mr and Mrs Psychopath.
和这对精神病夫妻一起破案
Mycroft has been looking for this opportunity for a long time.
麦考夫一直以来都在寻找这样的机会
He'll be a very, very proud big brother.
他会为他的弟弟感到非常骄傲
The fact that you know
即使你知道
it's going to happen isn't going to stop it.
也无法阻止其发生
Then why am I smiling?
那我为什么在笑
Ask me.
问我啊
Why are you smiling?
你为什么在笑
Because Sherlock Holmes has made one enormous mistake,
因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯犯了一个天大的错误
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表