剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
只要她一发推特 你都会在五分钟内回复
Whenever she tweets, you respond within five minutes,
任何时间地点都是如此
regardless of time or current location,
说明你对她的动态设了短♥信♥提醒
suggesting you have her on text alert.
在你脸谱网有关这一对的相册里
In your Facebook photographs of the happy couple,
玛丽在镜头中♥央♥
Mary takes centre frame,
而约翰总是照不全或干脆不在镜头里
whereas John is always partly or entirely excluded.
你不能因为这些
Well, you can't assume from that
就认为我对玛丽还余情未了
I've still got some kind of interest in Mary...
前后不下三次
You volunteered to be a shoulder
你主动表示可以对她给予安慰
to cry on on no less than three separate occasions.
你还有什么想辩解的吗
Do you have anything to say in your defence?
从现在起 你被降格到"泛泛之交"的行列
I think from now on, we'll downgrade you to casual acquaintance.
一年中计划内的社交来往不得超过三次
No more than three planned social encounters a year
而且约翰必须在场
and always in John's presence.
我有你的联络方式 我会进行监督
I have your contact details. I will be monitoring.
他们说得对 你就是个精神病
They're right about you. You're a bloody psychopath.
是高功能反♥社♥会♥人格 而且有你的电♥话♥
High functioning sociopath, with your number.
-你好 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Hello. Darling. - Thank you.
-你今天真美 -谢谢
- You look fabulous. - Thank you.
感谢你能出席 谢谢
Thanks for coming, thank you.
是的 你表现很好 阿奇
Er, yes, well done in the service, Archie.
他不再那么拒人于千里了
He's really come out of his shell.
真不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it.
基本上只要对新娘甜甜一笑
Basically it's a cute smile to the bride's side,
-再对新郎甜甜一笑 然后递上戒指 -不要
- cute smile to the groom's side and then the rings. - No.
-而且你需要穿正装 -不要
- And you have to wear the outfit. - No.
-你真的需要穿正装 -为什么
- You really do have to wear the outfit. - What for?
-成年人都喜欢这一套 -为什么
- Grown-ups like that sort of thing. - Why?
不知道 我回头找人问问
I don't know, I'll ask one.
你是个侦探
You're a detective.
-是 -你破过谋杀案吗
- Yep. - Have you solved any murders?
-当然 有很多 -我能看看吗
- Sure, loads. - Can I see?
行啊
Yeah, all right.
他眼睛里那些是什么
What's all the stuff in his eye?
-蛆 -好酷
- Maggots. - Cool!
他说你会给他看些照片 当做奖励
He said you had some pictures for him, as a treat?
是 如果他表现好的话
Er, yes, if he's good.
-砍头照哦 -美丽的小村庄
- Beheadings. - Lovely little village.
你说什么
What did you say?
别动
Hold it.
很好
Nice.
-我饿死了 -谢谢
- I'm starving. - Thanks.
我瘦好多才能穿得下这件婚纱
I had to lose so much weight to get into this dress.
他挺不错
Hmm, he's nice.
身上有两款名牌除臭剂的味道
Traces of two leading brands of deodorant,
卖♥♥点都是强力除臭
both advertised for their strength,
说明有长♥期♥体臭问题
suggestive of a chronic body odour problem,
面临压力时会发作
manifesting under stress.
好吧 那算了 那他朋友呢
OK, done there. What about his friend?
-爱情长跑 出轨成瘾 -真的啊
- Long-term relationship, compulsive cheat. - Seriously?
智能手♥机♥贴了防水保护层
Waterproof cover on his smart-phone.
而他的肤色表明他并不从事室外工作
Yet his complexion doesn't indicate outdoor work.
这就表示他有洗澡带上手♥机♥的习惯
It suggests he's in the habit of taking his phone into the shower with him,
说明他经常收到见不得光的短♥信♥和邮件
which means he often receives texts and emails he'd rather went unseen.
我能把你留下吗
Can I keep you?
-你喜欢破案吗 -有空位给我吗
- Do you like solving crimes? - Do you have a vacancy?
-海瑞呢 -不 她不来
- So, Harry? - Er, no. No show.
亲爱的 真遗憾
Darling, I'm so sorry.
我看邀请她本来就不靠谱
Yeah, it was a bit of a punt asking her, I suppose.
而且免费酒吧和她最好别混到一起
Still, free bar, wouldn't have been a good mix.
老天
Oh. God, wow!
-那是... -他来了
- Is that...? - He came.
就是那位了 邵托少校
So that's him, Major Sholto.
如果他们关系真那么好
If they're such good friends,
为什么他几乎从不提起他
why does he barely even mention him?
他总跟我提起他 一直不停地说
He mentions him all the time to me, never shuts up about him.
聊他
About him?
呃 这酒可是我选的呢 真难喝
Urgh! I chose this wine, it's bloody awful!
-是 你确定他一直在说的人是他吗 -嗯
- Yes, but it's definitely him that he talks about? - Mm-hmm.
见到你非常高兴 长官
I'm very, very, glad to see you, sir.
我知道你通常不会出席这种场合
I know you don't really do this sort of thing.
为了老朋友我愿意来 华生
Well, I do for old friends, Watson.
约翰
John.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
平民生活很适合你啊
Civilian life suiting you, then?
是啊 我觉得是 长官
Er, er, yes. Well, I think so, sir.
不用看心理医生了吗
No more need for the trick cyclist?
不 偶尔会去看看 算是调剂
No, I go now and then. Sort of a top-up.
心理治疗挺有帮助
Therapy can be very helpful.
你现在住在哪里
Where are you living these days?
与世隔绝的地方 你肯定不知道
Oh, way out in the middle of nowhere. You wouldn't know it.
-你气色不错... -我从没听他提过他
- You look well... - I've never even heard him say his name.
-他差不多算是隐士了 自从... -是啊
- Well, he's almost a recluse, you know, since... - Yes.
我都没想到他会出现
I didn't think he'd show up at all.
约翰说他是他见过最不善交际的人了
John says he's the most unsociable man he's ever met.
说他吗 他是最不善交际的人吗
He is? He's the most unsociable?
所以他就像只小狗一样在他身边蹦来蹦去
Ah, that's why he's bouncing around him like a puppy.
夏洛克呀
Oh, Sherlock!
我俩都不是他最先遇见的重要的人
Neither of us were the first, you know.
-别笑了 -今天可是我的婚礼呀
- Stop smiling. - It's my wedding day!
喂 怎么了 夏洛克
Yes? What, Sherlock?
你怎么气喘吁吁的
Why are you out of breath?
-我在归档 -你要么是在做不雅的事
- Filing. - Either I've caught you in a compromising position
要么是又开始健身了
or you've been working out again.
-我偏向于后者 -你到底有什么事
- I favour the latter. - What do you want?
我需要你给我个答复 麦考夫 十分紧急
I need your answer, Mycroft, as a matter of urgency.
-什么答复 -就算已经到了最后关头
- Answer? - Even at the eleventh hour,
也不算太晚 你懂的
it's not too late, you know.
天啊
Oh, Lord!
调辆车 征用架私人飞机什么的
Cars can be ordered, private jets commandeered.
是今天 就是今天 对吧
Today. It's today, isn't it?
夏洛克 你虽然诗意地称之为"值夜班"
No, Sherlock, I will not be coming to the night-do,
但我不会去的
as you so poetically put it.
真可惜 约翰和玛丽会很开...
What a shame. Mary and John will be extremely d...
很开心我不到场
Delighted not to have me hanging around.
这可未必
Oh, I don't know.
盛宴上总该有鬼怪出席
There should always be a spectre at the feast.
大喜之日到底还是来了
So, this is it, then? The big day.
看来我以后应该能更经常地见到你了
I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on.
-你什么意思 -就和以前一样
- What do you mean? - Just like old times.
我不明白你是什么意思
No, I don't understand.
一段时光结束了 对吧
Well, it's the end of an era, isn't it?
约翰和玛丽要过上幸福的婚姻生活了
John and Mary, domestic bliss.
不 我倒觉得这是新篇章的开始
No, no, no. I prefer to think of it as the beginning of a new chapter.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你那沉默 什么意思
I know that silence. What?
我还是让你回去继续参加婚礼吧
Well, I'd better let you get back to it.
你不是还得发言什么的吗
You have a big speech or something, don't you?
-什么意思 -蛋糕 卡拉OK 四处勾搭
- What? - Cakes, karaoke, mingling.
-麦考夫 -普通人都这样 夏洛克
- Mycroft! - This is what people do, Sherlock.
结婚
They get married.
我警告过你了 别牵扯太深
I warned you, don't get involved.
-我才没有啊 -是啊
- Involved? I'm not involved. - No...
约翰让我做他的伴郎 我怎么能拒绝呢
John asked me to be his best man, how could I say no?
-说得很对 -我没有牵扯什么
- Absolutely. - I'm not involved.
我相信你 真心的
I believe you. Really, I do.
祝你玩得开心 替我向新婚夫妇致意
Have a lovely day and do givethe happy couple my best.
好的
I will.
对了 夏洛克 你还记得红胡子吗
Oh, by the way, Sherlock, do you remember Redbeard?
我已经不是小孩了 麦考夫
I'm not a child anymore, Mycroft.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表