剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
你甚至都感觉不到
and you wouldn't even feel it.
皮带系很紧 所以会把肉束在一起
The belt would bind the flesh together when it was tied tight.
-没错 -但是一旦把皮带松了
- Exactly. - But when you took it off...
延时刺杀
Delayed-action stabbing.
这就可以制♥造♥完美的不在场证明 邵托少校
All the time in the world to create an alibi. Major Sholto?
那么
So...
我会被我的军服杀死
I was to be killed by my uniform.
太好不过了
How appropriate.
他解开了 少校
He solved the case, Major,
你该开门了 要言而有信
you're supposed to openthe door now. A deal is a deal.
我根本不该留着这套军服
I'm not even supposed to have this any more,
他们破例允许我保留它
they gave me special dispensation to keep it.
我无法想象脱下这套军服后的人生
I couldn't imagine life out of this uniform.
而现在 脱下这套军服 我也没有人生了
I suppose, given the circumstances, I don't have to.
如果有那么多人想要你死
When so many want you dead,
那就不该再抗争了
it hardly seems good manners to argue.
不管你在里面做什么 詹姆斯 快停下
Whatever you're doing in there, James, stop it, right now!
我会把门踹开的
I will kick this door down!
福尔摩斯先生 我觉得我们俩很像
Mr Holmes, you and I are similar, I think.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yes, I think we are.
人总有一死 不是吗
There's a proper time to die, isn't there?
确实
Of course there is.
而当这一刻来临 应该勇敢面对
And one should embrace it when it comes.
像个士兵一样
Like a soldier.
确实应该 但不该在约翰的婚礼上
Of course one should, but not at John's wedding!
我们不会这么做 不是吗
We wouldn't do that, would we,
你我这样的人
you and me?
我们不会这样伤害约翰·华生
We would never do that to John Watson.
我要把门踹开了
I'm going to break it down.
等等 你不需要这么做
Wait, wait, wait, you won't have to.
我想我现在需要医护人员
I believe I am in need of medical attention.
我想我正是你要找的医生
I believe I'm your doctor.
很好
Pretty good.
转的时候别那么紧张
Just hold your nerve on your turning.
我们为什么要彩排
Why do we have to rehearse?
因为我们要在众人面前跳舞
Because we are about to dance together in public
而你跳得很烂
and your skills are appalling.
你倒是个好老师
Wow, you're a good teacher.
也是个出色的舞者
And you're a brilliant dancer.
我能告诉你点事情吗 珍妮
Can I let you in on something, Janine?
当然
Go on, then.
我爱跳舞 一直都爱
I love dancing, I've always loved it.
说真的吗
Seriously?
看好了
Watch out.
破案生涯中还从没用上过 但是
Never really comes up in crime work, but, you know,
我依然希望哪起案子能用上
I live in hope of the right case.
我真希望你不是...这样的人
Oh, I wish you weren't... whatever it is you are.
-我知道 -夏洛克 很高兴你把一堆谋杀
- I know. - Well, glad to see you've pulled, Sherlock,
就这么带到我的婚礼上来了
what with murderers running riot at my wedding.
一个谋杀 一个几乎成功的谋杀
One murderer... One nearly murderer.
他爱夸大 你跟他一起过试试
Loves to exaggerate - you should try living with him.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
给你找来了
Got him for you.
摄影师 太棒了 谢谢
Ah, the photographer, excellent. Thank you.
我能看看你的相机吗
May I have a look at your camera?
什么事啊 我都要到家了
Erm, what's this about? I was halfway home.
你该开快点
You should have driven faster.
没错
Ah, yes. Yes!
很好
Very good.
瞧啊 真完美
Now you see... Perfect.
什么 你打算告诉我们吗
What is? Are you going to tell us?
自己看吧
Try looking yourself.
看什么
Look for what?
凶手就在照片里吗
Is the murderer in these photographs?
关键不在于照片里有什么
It's not what's in the photographs,
而是没有什么 每一张里都没有
it's what's not in them. Not in any of them.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
关于你臭显摆的事 我们不是说过了吗
The showing-off thing, we've discussed it before...
婚礼上总有一个人 不会出现在照片里
There is always a man at a wedding who is not in any photograph,
他可以随意走动
who can go anywhere.
甚至可以随身携带一个装备包
And even carry an equipment bag around with him if he likes.
而你甚至不会看到他的脸
And you never even see his face.
你就只会看到
You only ever see...
他的相机
The camera.
你这是干什么 怎么回事
What are you doing? What is this?
乔纳森·斯莫 今天的替补婚礼摄影师
Jonathan Small, today's substitute wedding photographer,
也就是"露水情人"
known to us as the Mayfly Man.
他兄弟是在那场入侵中死去的新兵
His brother was one of the raw recruits killed in that incursion.
小乔想找邵托寻仇
Johnny sought revenge on Sholto,
一点点跟邵托的员工混熟
worked his way through Sholto's staff,
找到了他的切入点
found what he needed.
受邀去参加婚礼
An invitation to a wedding.
这是邵托唯一必须出席的公开场合
The one time Sholto would have to be out in public.
于是他想出了计划 并进行了预演
So he made his plan and rehearsed the murder,
确保没有一丝差错
making sure of every last detail.
聪明 冷酷 甚至可以说是偏执
Brilliant, ruthless, and almost certainly a monomaniac.
不过 他拍的照片倒真是不错
Though, in fairness, his photographs are actually quite good.
你需要的都在那儿了
Everything you need is on that.
你或许应该逮捕他什么的
You probably ought to arrest him or something.
你总是随身携带手铐吗
Do you always carry handcuffs?
-别出声 -快来
- Down, girl. - Come on, quick.
你该逮捕的不是我 福尔摩斯先生
It's not me you should be arresting, Mr Holmes.
我不逮捕人的 这事外包给别人了
Oh, I don't do the arresting, I just farm that out.
邵托 他才是杀人凶手 不是我
Sholto, he's the killer, not me.
我该快点杀死他
I should have killed him quicker.
我真是聪明反被聪明误
I shouldn't have tried to be clever.
你该开快点
You should have driven faster.
好了
Right.
天哪
Godly.
女士们先生们 今晚正式开始前
Ladies and gentlemen, just one last thing
还有一件事
before the evening begins properly.
我想为之前的事抱歉
Apologies for earlier,
出现了点危机 已经解决了
a crisis arose and was dealt with.
更重要的是 今天我们见证了两个人的誓言
More importantly, however, today we saw two people make vows.
我这辈子从未起过誓
I've never made a vow in my life
今晚之后 我也再不会这么做了
and after tonight I never will again.
那么 在诸位的见证下
So, here in front of you all,
我一生中唯一的誓言
my first and last vow.
玛丽和约翰
Mary and John,
不论如何
whatever it takes,
不论怎样
whatever happens,
从今往后
from now on,
我起誓 我会永远守护你们
I swear I will always be there.
永远
Always.
守护你们三个人
For all three of you.
抱歉 我是说 你们两个
Erm... Sorry, I mean... I mean two of you.
你们俩 我数错了
All two of you. Both of you, in fact. I just miscounted.
总之 该跳舞了
Anyway, it's time for dancing.
请再放一下音乐
Play the music again, please. Thank you.
大家跳起来吧 别害羞
OK, everybody, just dance, don't be shy.
跳起来 很好
Dancing, please. Very good.
抱歉 不小心就多做了一个推理
Sorry, that was one more deduction than I was really expecting.
-推理 -胃口大增
- Deduction? - Increased appetite...
-我饿死了 -味觉变化
- I'm starving. - Change of taste perception.
这酒可是我选的呢 真难喝
Oh, I chose this wine, but it's bloody awful!
你今早还吐过
You were sick this morning.
你以为只是婚礼紧张
You assumed it was just wedding nerves.
但我提起来的时候你发火了
You got angry with me when I mentioned it to you.
-种种迹象十分明显 -迹象
- All the signs are there. - The signs?
有三个人的迹象
The signs of three.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表