剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
老妈生过很多孩子
Mum's had loads of kids.
她甚至可能在睡梦中就生下一个
She could probably drop another in her sleep.
他需要我们在这儿 我要留下
He needs us here. I'm staying.
我也要留下 为什么女孩都要化妆喷香水呢
So am I then. Why do girls wear make-up and perfume?
因为她们很丑 而且身上很臭
Because they're ugly and they smell.
- 你想来点吗 - 嗯...
- Do you want some? - Um...
他又流血了
He's bleeding again.
他接下来会做出各种不自主动作
He's going to have all sorts of involuntary actions.
譬如微笑什么的
Smiling and that.
除非他眼睛睁开了 我们只管无视就行了
We're just to ignore him unless his eyes open.
我们要跟他说什么
What do we talk to him about?
跟他说点家里的事 平时跟他说什么就跟他说什么
Tell him stuff about the family. What you talk about normally.
我平时不跟他说话
I never talk to him normally.
好吧 那现在你的机会来了
All right. Here's your chance.
爸 每天晚上卡尔以为我睡着了的时候 他都会撸管
Dad, every night when he thinks I'm sleeping, Carl has a wank.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
他立刻就会醒过来了
Oh, he's going to wake up now.
助产士现在早该到了
Midwife should be here by now.
她可能有什么事耽搁了
Maybe she got held up or something.
你等多久才会生
How long will it be?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
我们不是要给宫缩计时吗
Don't we time the contractions?
如果你知道这么多接生的知识 你干嘛不帮我接生
If you know so much about it, why don't you deliver it?
我们得去一个有白大褂和会发出哔哔声的机器的地方
Let's go somewhere with white coats and machinery that beeps.
你不是兴奋起来了吧
It's not like you're going to get turned on, is it?
你是我老妈诶
You're my mum.
没错 我还是个女人
Yeah, I'm a woman.
从你六岁开始我就已经知道你是那样的了
I've known you were that way since you were six.
你知道我是同性恋
You know I'm gay?
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
可你没说过 你为什么从来都不提
You didn't say that. Why didn't you mention it?
因为这不关我的事
It's none of my business.
再说了 你自己都不想跟我说这件事 那我♥干♥嘛要操那个闲心呢
Anyway, you didn't feel the need to share, so why should I?
宫缩又开始了 你能搓搓我的背吗
It's starting again. Can you rub my back for me?
- 凯蒂跟卡尔回来了吗 - 没有
- Katie and Carl back? - No.
他打过电♥话♥来吗 他的电♥话♥没有人接
Has he called? He's not answering his mobi.
我不知道他在哪儿 我们这儿现在很忙 曼迪
I don't know where he is. We're pretty busy here, Mandy.
他是医生还是护士
Is he a nurse or doctor?
护士 他们就只是在聊天而已
Nurse, they're just chatting.
如果他是医生的话 他们现在早就在奉承他了
If he was a doctor they'd be crawling up his arse.
我以后绝对不要当男护士
I'd never be a male nurse.
为什么 这又不娘
Why not? It's not gay.
我知道不娘 可是你得整天都替男人刮阴毛
I know it isn't but you spend all day shaving men's pubes off.
谁跟你那么说的
Who told you that?
接待处的盖比
Gabby on reception.
我找不到她 玢蒂给我的地址那儿是片废墟
I can't find her. The address Bindy gave is a wreck.
没人住在那儿 我现在该怎么办
No-one lives there. What am I going to do?
我他♥娘♥的♥把凯蒂弄丢了 曼迪肯定会气疯了的
I've bloody lost Katie. Mandy's going to wazz off the scale.
好吧 这个女孩 你知道她些什么
Right, this girl. What do you know about her?
一无所知
Nothing.
我知道她的名字 玢蒂
Her name. Bindy.
她长什么样
What does she look like?
她有点...
She's sort of...
有她妈妈的消息吗
Any news on her mum?
我一点都不擅长描述 她就是长得普普通通
I'm rubbish at descriptions. She's just normal.
她偷了个孩子
She stole a kid.
这可能是个误会
It could be a mistake.
她给了你一个错误的地址
She gave you a false address.
你觉得她会伤害她吗
Do you think she'll hurt her?
我觉得不会
Don't think so.
她似乎真的很喜欢小孩子
She seems to really love kids.
是发自内心的那种喜欢
In a good way.
我打个电♥话♥给汤姆 不过你必须得告诉曼迪
I'll ring Tom. But you're going to have to tell Mandy.
她会杀了我的
She'll kill me.
没错 可那是你活该
Yeah, you deserve it.
行
Yeah...
我会解决好的
I'll wipe it off.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她长什么样
What does she look like?
有她妈妈的消息吗
Any news on her mum?
粉色的上衣 她穿着一件粉色的上衣
Pink top. She's got a pink top.
方圆十公里之内每个女孩都他♥娘♥的♥穿的是粉色上衣
Every girl in 10 miles is wearing a fucking pink top.
万一她把衣服换了呢
What if she's changed her clothes?
揍他一顿
Let's do him.
我是唯一可以认出她的人
I'm the only one that will recognise her.
你屁都不知道
You don't know fuck.
我要能看见她就能认出来
I will if I see her.
要是凯蒂哪里受伤了 我一定宰了他
If Katie's been hurt, I'll kill him.
我觉得她不会伤害她的 她真的很喜欢凯蒂
I don't think she'd hurt her. She really liked her.
所以我一开始才会把凯蒂带去跟她玩
That's the reason I took her in the first place.
你利用我们凯蒂去泡妞
You used our Katie as bait!
马奎尔
Maguire?
好 我们来接手 现在警♥察♥事务了
OK. We'll take over. Police matter.
我们没有报♥警♥ 现在还是马奎尔家的事
We didn't call you. It's a Maguire matter.
我们开车带着他到处查看一下 看能不能找到她 走吧
We'll drive him around. See if we can find her. Come on.
跟我们走 卡尔
Come with us, Carl.
我们现在在干嘛 他♥娘♥的♥快出去找啊
What are we doing? Fucking get out looking!
动起来 分头行动 打给你们认识的所有人一起找 快去
Move! Split up. Call everybody you know. Go!
过来 宝贝
Come here, love.
我抢 那是我的
Snap! That was mine.
- 我的 - 你这是作弊
- Mine. - That was cheat!
- 我赢的 - 我的
- Mine did. - MIne.
- 我去 - 怎么了
- Shit. - What?
- 怎么了 - 那个声音
- What? - That noise.
什么声音
What?
那个刚才让他停止了心跳
It just stopped his heart.
我们杀了他
We've killed him.
护士
Nurse!
护士
Nurse!
拜托 别这样对我 清除电容
Come on. Don't do this to me. Clear!
拜托 跟我说话 跟我说话啊 拜托 清除电容
Come on. Talk to me. Talk to me. Come on. Clear!
对不起 宝贝 吓着你了吗
Sorry, love. Give you a scare?
没出任何事
No harm done.
这个总是会掉
Always falling off.
- 你拿那个做了什么 - 没干什么
- What were you doing with them? - Nothing.
你闻到烧焦味儿了吗
Can you smell burning?
没有
No.
- 那个是不是她 - 我不知道
- Is that her there? - I don't know!
你得再努力一点 卡尔 求你了 她带走了凯蒂啊
You've got to do better than this, Carl. Please. She's got Katie.
我已经看起来跟个疯子一样了
I've got like a mental block.
你这样对自己没有任何好处
You're not helping yourself here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我心里还认为你是个恋童癖呢
Fuck off, you. I still think you're a paedo.
卡尔 你有没有听说过什么叫做警方暴♥力♥执法
Carl! You ever heard the phrase police brutality?
这正常吗
Is this normal?
据我所记得的 我已经把它大部分给压回去了
As far as I can remember. I've blotted most of it out.
我一点都不吃惊
I'm not surprised.
恐怖表演
Horror show.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我都不怎么了解我自己
I barely knew myself.
你跟其他男孩有点不一样
There was something different about you.
你不像利普那么好动 也不像他那么爱搞破坏 你...
You weren't like Lip, all bustle and breakages. You were...
千万别说我很敏感
Don't say sensitive.
不仅是那样
No, not just that.
我是你的母亲
I am your mother.
我当然考虑过你 考虑过你会怎么样
I did think about you and how you'd be.
真的
I did!
我很惊讶你竟然还没有释怀
I'm surprised you haven't moved on.
我或许不会再拥有一个家庭了
I might never live in a family again.
又开始了
Ooh, here comes another one.
他们肯定现在给你派了另外一个助产士
They must have sent another midwife by now.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表