剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我们本来应该一起来做这件事的 生孩子对我来说并不简单
We were supposed to be doing this together. It ain't easy for me.
你是个...你不会有事的 你他♥娘♥的♥可是分娩的专家
You're a... You'll be fine. You're a total fuckin' pro.
你养过的孩子比赫伯老大娘(童谣人物)还要多
You've raised more babies than Old Mother Hubbard.
我知道 可是这次我需要帮助
Yeah, but I need help with this one.
我要你去陪着我们
I'm asking you to be there for us.
我去...莫妮卡 我跟你说过了
Oh, fucking... Monica, I've told you...
你是知道的 我在这种事上面是最没用的了
You know this, I'm fuckin' useless at, you know, at this stage...
他们那么脆弱的小东西 你知道吗 我又能做什么
Delicate little things, you know? What can I do?
能做的多了去了 你可以给它洗澡
Loads! You can bath it,
你可以给它换尿布 你可以用奶瓶给它喂奶
you can change its nappy, you can shove a bottle in its mouth...
- 我知道 - 它是个婴儿 弗兰克
- I know! - It's a baby, Frank.
又不会吃了你 它需要你
It's not gonna eat you. It needs you.
我知道它是个他♥娘♥的♥婴儿
I know it's a fucking baby.
不然你以为这他娘几年里我都在做什么
What d'you think I've been doing all these fuckin' years?
就顺其自然...该做什么就做什么
Just do what comes... naturally.
- 顺其自然 行 - 这是我跟你说的
- Nat? Yeah. - I told you that.
好 我知道了
All right. I know.
我知道了 过马路去蒂娜·布朗家
I know! Go across the road to Tina Brown
问她能不能借我们用一下涉水池
and ask if we can borrow her paddling pool,
因为我觉得我可能想尝试一下水中生产
cos I think I might try one of them water births.
我可以穿我那套金色比基尼
I could wear me gold bikini!
快去啊
Well, go on!
我们得先练习一下
We need to practise.
我们一定要做好充分准备 因为宝宝随时可能会出生
We have to be ready, cos baby could come any day now.
伊冯·托尼玛丽·卡瑞布
Yvonne Toni-Marie Karib,
我知道你有自己的打算
I know you're set in your ways
你有好多事我也还需要了解
and I've still got a lot to learn about you,
可是从今天开始 我发誓我再也不会让你大吃一惊
but from this day on, I promise I won't make any big surprises,
也不会再对你有过分的要求
or make any big demands on you.
你是被子弹给打怕了吧
For fear of being shot?
那是当然
Absolutely.
好 轮到我了
OK, it's my go.
斯坦利·丹尼斯·沃特曼
Stanley Dennis Waterman,
我知道你打算...
I know that you tend to...
投入去做一些事
dive into stuff...
这是合理的设想 我能做得到
It's a fair assumption, I'll give you that one.
但是从今天开始
But from this day on,
我会对你要做的事持更加开放的态度
I'll try to be more open to what you're divin' into.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜托 这样太痛苦了
Come on - this is painful!
直接切入主题吧
Cut to the chase!
作为我对你承诺的象征
As a token of my commitment to you,
我给你四条从乔治那儿买♥♥来的内♥裤♥
I give you this new four-pack of pants from George.
好漂亮
Snazzy!
作为我每周多待一晚的愿望
As a symbol of my desire to stay over one extra night a week
以及称你做女朋友愿望的象征
and call you my girlfriend.
也作为我承诺的象征 我会在我抽屉里找一个地方放这些内♥裤♥的
And as a token of mine, I'll find a place for them in my drawer.
- 除非你想自己要一个单独的抽屉 - 真的吗
- Unless you want one of your own. - Really?!
恋爱本来就是要有牺牲的 不是吗
Relationships are all about making sacrifices, right?
但你千万不要以为我会帮你洗你的脏内♥裤♥ 我先跟你说好
But don't think I'm washing your mucky kecks! I draw the line.
我去
Shit!
你没跟他们说你身体的问题吗
You didn't tell 'em you have fits?!
你个笨蛋 他们会查出来的
You're an idiot! They'll find out.
你骗不了军队的
You don't lie to the military.
我跟我的就业指导员聊过了
I had a good chat with my careers adviser.
我现在要做我自己一直想做的工作 震撼全场
Doing the job I've always wanted, shock and awe.
放音乐
Hit it!
大把妹子围着你转 热情十足
Dozens of girls are touching you up. Passions are running high!
不过风险是...
Chances are...
你可能没办法活着出来
...you might not get out alive.
你他♥娘♥的♥现在能拿我怎么样 嗯
What would you do fuckin' do, eh?
当然 讽刺的是那些无法承诺的人
Course, the irony of people who can't commit
大部分都已经走上了一条
is most of them are already on their way
正是会让他们吓个半死的路
to wherever it is that's freaking them out.
你只有在完全没有回头路的时候才会变得胆怯
You only ever get cold feet when you're at the point of no return.
你必须得越出那一步
You've just gotta make that leap.
从此之后做决定的时候就不会再那么痛苦
You always feel better for making a decision.
耶
Yeah!
只要你做的决定不是错的
As long as it's the right one, like.
我在泌乳了 我在泌乳了
I'm leaking. I'm leaking!
这样我就可以给她母乳喂养了
That means I'll be able to give her the boob!
太恶心了
That's disgustin'!
妈妈真聪明
Clever Mummy.
黛比
Debbie!
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表