剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
六个小时
Six hours.
- 我喝了多少酒 - 刚刚是你的第二杯
- How many pints have I had? - That's just your second.
好 他♥娘♥的♥够了
Oh, right, that's fucking it!
今晚她必须得睡沙发 管她怀没怀孕
She's on the sofa tonight, baby or no baby.
谁说我们穷来着
Who says we're poor?
她用自己的积蓄给你买♥♥的
She bought them out of her own savings, you know.
我不想要新裤子
I don't want new trousers!
别担心 这裤子不贵
Don't worry, they weren't expensive.
这裤子可能是从亚洲的血汗工厂里做出来的
They probably came from a sweat shop in Asia,
那些人一周只有10英镑工资 十月之前连上厕所的休息时间都没有
10p a week, no toilet breaks until October.
- 喂 别这么不知好歹啊 - 对不起 黛儿 谢谢
- Oi! Don't be so ungrateful! - Sorry, Debs. Thanks.
没关系 你不用谢我 好了 我得走了
It's OK, you don't need to thank me. Right, I've got to go.
又要出去
Off out again?
我可以在她床上剪脚趾甲
I could cut my toenails in her bed.
她最讨厌我那么做了
She hates it when I do that.
你他♥娘♥的♥去我床上干嘛
Why the fuck would you be in my bed?
我可以在客厅里换机油 对吧
I could do an oil change in the living room, couldn't I?
她又会搞出他♥娘♥的♥一本《禅与机车拥抱艺术》来效仿
She'd turn it into Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Fucking Cuddliness,
然后把熏香插♥进♥机油里点上的
put an incense stick in the oil and burn it.
你可以把她白色的衣服跟有颜色的衣服混在一起洗
You could wash her whites with her coloureds...
毁掉她所有的内衣
Ruin all her undies.
我连洗衣机在哪儿都说不出来
I could hardly tell you where the washing machine is,
更别说要怎么用它了
let alone how to work it.
凯伦难道会逼你洗衣服吗
Karen doesn't make you do the laundry, does she?
那什么对她来说很重要
Well, what's important to her?
她更有可能会因为一些
I mean, she's more likely to go off her dinger
对自己重要的东西而停止这样 不是吗
about something that matters to her, in't she?
不是吗
In't she?
家人
Family.
- 也就是你 她的小宝贝 - 什么
- Meaning you - her little baby. - What?
谢恩 去给我狠狠地揍你弟一顿
Shane, kick the shit out of your brother.
不是现在
Not now!
该死的条件反射 找个没人的地儿再打
Pavlov's fucking dog! On the quiet.
弄得像苏格兰人做的一点
Make it look like the Scots did it.
为什么要让他动手
How come he gets to do me?
不然你就得自己动手
Unless you'd rather do it yourself.
这么做有什么好处
And what good's that going to do?
对你来说除了知道自己是在让她高兴之外 没有任何好处
To you, nothing, other than knowing you're giving her pleasure.
这相当于是对未来的一项投资
It's like an investment for the future.
跟我讲讲有关乳...就是奶头旁边那一圈东西
Tell me again about the ari... The bit around the nipple.
我也有自己的生活 卡尔
I have a life, Carl.
我不可能做你的全天候性♥爱♥顾问
I can't be your round-the-clock sex counsellor.
我想学嘛 而且你真的帮了我很大的忙
I wanna learn. And you're really helping me.
是乳晕
It's the areola.
这对我来说是个全新的词
It's all these new words.
我会记不住的 要不你给我看一看
I'm never gonna remember 'em. Unless you show me.
我可是有夫之妇
I'm a married woman.
我不是让你全♥裸♥ 你就穿着衣服指给我看一下就行
I don't mean naked - with your clothes on.
时间呢 他们什么时候来曼切斯特
The dates - when are they coming to Manchester?
就是这一圈 黑的这圈
The bit around here. The dark bit.
你不会想一开始就一头栽进乳♥头♥里
You don't just want to plunge right in onto the nipple.
而是想慢慢地摸到这儿
You wanna build up to it.
我知道 可是...
I know, but... erm...
你再给我讲讲要怎么做来着
Just describe what needs to be done again.
待会再讲
Later.
走了 家里估计已经摆上蒸粗麦粉沙拉或者其他什么等着我们了
Come on. Probably got a couscous salad waiting for us, or something.
实在是对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们在这儿都等了俩小时了
We've been here two hours.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
这就是你想让我见的人吗
Is this who you wanted me to meet?
这是贝拉 她是你♥妈♥的♥一个朋友
This is Belle. She was a friend of your mother's.
- 什么 - 我跟帕特 我们俩以前亲如姐妹
- What? - We were like sisters, me and Pat.
- 经常到彼此家里去串门 - 你怎么找到她的
- In and out each other's houses. - How did you?
我也是抱着一试的心态 庞大的爱尔兰家族 肯定有很多表亲
I just put the feelers out. Big Irish family, lots of cousins.
你什么时候...你是怎么...认识她的
When... How... did you know her?
- 我上星期对她说... - 是去年
- I said to her only last week... - Last year.
去年对她说 你应该去找你的儿子
Last year. I said, "You should trace that boy of yours."
她照我说的做了 孩子 她就开始去找你
And she did, son, she started proceedings.
她最大的愿望就是能跟你重聚
Her fondest wish to be re-nu-nited with you.
可是她没能撑到与你重逢的时刻就去世了
She just couldn't hold on long enough to see it through.
她去年这么说的
She said this last year?
没错
Yup.
- 在去拉斯维加斯的路上说的 - 什么
- On a trip to Vegas. - What?
她一直很想去那儿
She'd always wanted to go there.
我在那边演出 当然了 那时候我还有精力到处跑
I performed there, of course, when I had the legs for it.
你妈她以前是个追星族
She was star-struck, your mum -
她很想去看看弗兰克·辛纳屈驻唱过的地方
she wanted to see where Sinatra played,
凯撒宫殿跟MGM豪华酒店
Caesars Palace,MGM Grand.
我们或许应该谈点跟家近点的话题
Maybe we should stick closer to home.
如果你必须的话
If you must.
那你到底想了解些什么 孩子
What exactly do you want to know, son?
你最后一次见到我妈是什么时候
When did you last see my mother?
几个月之前 在宾果游戏上
Couple of months ago. At the bingo.
赌博机 又是拉斯维加斯把我们联♥系♥在了一起
Gambling, see. The Vegas connection again.
嘿 我告诉你谁喜欢赌博啊 强尼·布瑞格
Hey, I tell you who liked to gamble - Johnny Briggs.
当然也就是迈克·拜尔德文
Mike Baldwin, of course.
我刚刚从我母亲家过来
I've just come from my mother's house.
什么
What?
真的吗 她怎么样了
Really? How is she?
我跟我的同母异父兄弟还有姐姐见了面
I met with my half-brothers and sister.
那这真是太好了
Oh, that must have been nice.
我妈自从两年前一次脑出血之后
My mother was in a coma for the last two years of her life
就一直处于昏迷之中
after a brain haemorrhage.
如果她去了拉斯维加斯 那肯定是地狱之旅
If she went to Vegas, it must have been a hell of a trip.
这个女人到底是谁
Who is this woman?
我是想帮你
I was trying to help.
我...我该走了
I... I'd better go.
我得到这个角色了吗
Did I get the part?
汤姆 等等 对不起
Tom, wait. I'm sorry.
我是想帮你
I was trying to help.
我以为如果你能得到一些答案
I thought if you could get some answers,
即使那些答案并不是对的
even if they weren't the right ones,
也会给你一些慰藉
it might give you some peace.
今天太漫长了
It's been a long day.
当我那天看到你哭的时候 我实在是不忍♥心
When I saw you crying the other day, I couldn't bear it.
曼迪
Mandy...
我不能这么做
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
如果是因为我的家人 我跟他们不一样
If it's because of my family, I'm not like them.
- 你是警♥察♥的身份同样也让我很为难 - 不 我是说我不能这么做
- It's just as hard for me that you're a copper. - No, I mean I can't.
我已经有女朋友了 已经有一段时间了
I'm seeing someone. I have been for a while.
什么
What?
你从来都没说过啊
You never said.
我没有想到会出现这种情况
I didn't think it was an issue.
- 我不知道你对我... - 我的天呐
- I didn't know you felt... - Oh, my God!
- 曼迪 - 我的天呐 我的天呐
- Mandy... - My God! My God!
曼迪 对不起
Mandy, I'm sorry!
我感觉太糟糕了
I felt horrible.
我不知道该说些什么了
I didn't know what to say.
如果我让你会错了意 那不是故意的
If I was sending out the wrong signals, it wasn't intentional.
她只是想对我友善一些
She was only trying to be kind.
这不仅仅是善意
It's more than kindness.
她喜欢你 你个白♥痴♥
She likes you, you halfwit!
我现在知道了
I know that now.
那时候...
At the time...
你应该跟我说你母亲的事的
You should have talked to me about your mum.
我怎么能说出口
How could I?
你不觉得我们现在麻烦已经够多了吗
We've got enough on our plate, don't you think?
我记得我们说过彼此之间不会再有秘密
I thought we agreed, no secrets.
那不是秘密 我只是觉得...
It wasn't a secret, I just thought...
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表