剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我可他♥娘♥的♥马上就是凯莉·马奎尔了
I'm Kelly fucking Maguire, nearly.
晚上好 查兹沃斯
Good evening, Chatsworth.
想必你们已经有人已经知道我又当父亲了
As some of you may already know we have become a father again.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
小史黛拉就在那边跟我非常棒的家人在一起
Little Stella is over there with the rest of my wonderful family.
利亚姆 黛比 卡尔 还有伊恩
Liam and Debbie and Carl and Ian.
以及我的妻子莫妮卡 我真是太骄傲了
And my wife Monica. I could not be prouder...
我想借此机会
and I would like to take this opportunity
来向你们表演浴缸里的史提芬·霍金 谢谢大家
of giving U my impersonation of Stephen Hawking in t'bath, thank U.
因为这个宇宙十分复杂...
For the universe is complete...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我勒个去
Fucking hell.
不许嘲笑那个家伙 他是个英雄 下去
Don't mock that man. He's a fucking hero. Off.
胡说八道
Bollocks.
开派对
Party.
给
Here you are.
为小史黛拉干杯
Little Stella.
为史黛拉干杯
Stella.
干杯 爸
Cheers... Dad.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Dick?
哦 嗯 干杯
Oh, yeah, cheers.
所有这些与自然对抗的话都是某个疯子的胡说八道
All this nature versus the other bugger's shite, bollocks.
总而言之
Comes down to it,
你知道自己已为人父 虽然你一直在被虐待
you know you're a parent if you're being abused
但你不介意 抱怨一下
and you don't mind. Say anything.
把难以表达出口的话说出来 然后像从没发生过一样继续生活
Say the un-fucking-sayable and carry on like sod all's happened.
这就是家人
That's family.
我是弗兰克·加拉格尔 我是个十足的大混♥蛋♥
I'm Frank Gallagher and I'm a fucking dick.
? 彩虹的颜色在天空是如此的绚烂
? The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
? 那上面有逝去朋友的面庞吗
? Are there on the faces of people going by?
? 我看见朋友在上面招手说着 你还好吗
? I see friends shaking hands saying, "How do you do?"
? 他们真的在这么说...
? They're really saying...
? 我听见婴儿的哭泣
? I hear babies crying.
? 我看着他们成长
? I watch them grow.
? 他们学到了更多
? They'll learn much more.
? 比我所知道的更多...
? Than I'll ever know...
喂 弗兰克 把烟扔出去
Oi, Frank, put that out!
我勒个去
Fucking hell...
? 我自己思量到
? And I think to myself.
? 多么美好的世界啊
? What a wonderful world!
? 没错 我自己思量到
? Yes, I think to myself.
? 多么美好的世~~~界啊 ?
? What a wonderful wor-r-r-rld. ?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你今晚赚足了眼球啊 对吧 老兄
Get a good eyeful, won't you, mate?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表