剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我们俩就是那样 不是吗
Well, that's us, innit?
你是怎么他♥娘♥的♥搞成这步田地的
How did it get to fuckin' this?
我也不明白 我可是个大尤物啊
I don't understand. I'm a big ride.
我输了 伊恩
I'm lost, Ian.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me an' all.
我这个样子能他♥娘♥的♥为凯蒂做什么啊
What fuckin' use am I to Katie like this?
这就是问题所在 你不应该整天都只考虑凯蒂
That's the problem, it's not just about Katie.
你也该考虑考虑自己 你需要继续你自己的生活
It's about you as well. You need to get on with your own life.
也不该把气撒在
And not take my frustrations
那些以为自己坠入爱河的十五岁小屁孩身上吗
out on 15-year-olds who think they're in love?
或许她跟他真的相爱了
Maybe she is.
我是个差劲的朋友
I'm a shit mate.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你很棒
You're brilliant.
- 我不信你 - 我还要去收债
- I don't believe you. - I've got collections to make.
我跟他大吵了一架并不代表我就不管生意上的事了
The fact that I fell out with him don't mean business stops.
你这个样子要怎么去收债
How are you gonna make collections like that?
我可是马奎尔家的人
I'm a Maguire.
等等 等等
Wait, wait...
- 我的头发绞进你手表里了 - 抱歉
- My hair's caught in your watch. - Sorry.
轮到我了
It's my turn.
这样根本无济于事
This is hopeless.
你不是要放弃了吧 你已经勃起来了诶
You're not giving up, are you? You've got a stiffy.
我才十九岁 我就是站在微风里都能硬起来
I'm 19 years old. I get an hard-on in a mild breeze.
多谢了
Thanks a bunch.
本来这主意就有够蠢的 我是同性恋诶
It was a stupid idea anyway. I'm gay.
跟一个是我最好朋友之一的女孩上♥床♥
Fuckin' a girl who is one of my best mates
是解决不了任何问题的
is not gonna solve anything.
- 反正又没什么坏处 - 你想让一个基佬做你男朋友吗
- Wouldn't do any harm. - Do you want a poof for a boyfriend?
任何不需要电池来运转的东西
Anything that doesn't require batteries to operate
都是一个进步
would be an improvement.
振作起来 可怜的小妮子
Get back on your horse, you miserable cow.
一个拥有马一般品质的男朋友总是错不了的
A boyfriend with certain horse-like qualities wouldn't go amiss.
我跟你做个约定
I'll do you a deal.
如果到了四十岁我们俩都还是单身的话 我就娶你
If neither of us are settled down by the time we're 40, I'll marry ya.
三十五
35.
成交
Done.
你打算做什么
So what's the plan?
你准备打我还是操♥我♥
You gonna batter me or fuck me?
我才不会成为那个狗屁希腊悲剧的主角呢
I'm not into that Greek tragedy shite.
我们当初说好了的
We had a deal.
不 是你单方面协议而已
No, you had a deal.
我在这件事上的想法根本就没被予以考虑
My thoughts on the matter weren't considered.
你造成了我家里人的不和
You've caused a rift in my family.
难道昨天是我的拳头落到自己亲生儿子身上吗
Weren't my fists were beating down on me own son yesterday.
都是你把那些钱给他才造成的
You put him up to it, gave him the money.
我可不想让你一发现我回来了就打断我的膝盖骨
I didn't want kneecapped as soon as you found out I was back.
你明明可以自己来把钱还给我 再试一次
Could have given it to me direct. Try again.
他爱我
He loves me.
那你呢
And you?
我对这种沉默对待也不感兴趣
I'm not into all that silent treatment either.
你爱我的儿子吗
Do you love my son?
爱
Yes.
这么说你是故意挑起这件事的
So you deliberately provoked this?
我没有挑起这件事 而是你...
I didn't provoke it, you did...
在扔给我一沓现金让我离开的那一刻挑起来的
when you threw a pile of cash at me and told me to leave.
那这么说这都是我的错咯
So it'll be my fault, then?
我有一个回到家准备好支持我的老婆
I've got a wife who's back at home who's ready to stand by me,
即使她的心已经碎成了片
despite the fact that her heart's breaking.
那些孩子是她的生命
Those kids are her life.
我不能在他们面前为了那种冲突让步
I can't be seen to back down from a confrontation like that.
你知道这对生意来说会意味着什么吗
Do you know what that would mean to business?
那谢恩呢
And what's Shane?
附带损害吗
Collateral damage?
你要敢让他伤心 我就杀了你
You fuck with him, I'll kill ya.
你被禁了 帕蒂
You're barred, Paddy.
别说傻话了
Don't be silly.
- 吃过饭了吗你 - 没有
- Dining out on it, are ya? - No.
够了 爸
That's enough, Dad.
这算什么 挑战老爸周吗
What is this, Have A Go At Your Da' Week?
大家来这儿只是想安安静静地喝个酒而已
People are here for a peaceful drink, that's all.
我不是来这儿闹事的
I'm not here to cause trouble.
- 我是来道歉的 - 是吗 可是凯莉不在这儿 不是吗
- I'm here to apologise. - Yeah, well, Kelly's not here, is she?
我已经去过她那儿了
I've already paid her a visit.
她说我应该跟你道歉
She says it's you I should be apologising to.
我现在请求你的原谅
I'm asking your forgiveness.
求你了 儿子
Please, son.
是我气糊涂了
I lost sight.
这伤透了你母亲的心
It's breaking your mother's heart.
也伤透了我的
And mine.
我勒个去 快起来 爸
Get up, Dad, for fuck's sake.
我要邀请你跟凯莉
I'm inviting you and Kelly,
事实上是邀请你们所有人
in fact all of yous,
明天晚上一起吃一顿饭 全家人一起
round for a meal tomorrow night, family occasion.
- 我已经有安排了 - 这是紧急命令 你重新安排下时间
- I've got plans. - Three-line whip. Look it up.
你必须到
You'll be there.
好吧
All right.
那你去问问她吧
Well, off you pop and ask her.
看看她明天晚上能不能不上班
See if she can get the night off work.
你太伟大了 帕蒂
That was big of you, Paddy.
所有人都给我趴到地上
Everybody, on the floor.
我希望你们在街上遇到我能对我打招呼
I expect you to acknowledge me in the street.
如果你遇到我 你要说 早上好
If you pass me, you'll say, "Good morning,
下午好 或者晚上好 马奎尔先生
"or good afternoon, or good evening, Mr Maguire."
或者等我们再熟一点叫帕蒂也行
Or "Paddy" If we're better acquainted.
- 明白了吗 - 明白了 马奎尔先生
- Understood? - Yes, Mr Maguire.
如果你是管制药品的购买♥♥者
And if you're a purchaser of controlled substances,
你要像以前一样来向我购买♥♥管制药品
you will go right on purchasing as before
而我也会继续为你提供
and I will continue to provide
和之前同样高品质的客户服务
the same high quality of customer service that I always have.
我说得够清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
够清楚了 马奎尔先生
Yes, Mr Maguire...
我没有上膛
It's not loaded.
起来 你个窝囊废
Get up, you tit!
好了
Right...
家庭聚餐 就在明天晚上 由我主厨
Family meal, tomorrow night. I'm cookin'.
哎呀
Oops!
你好 你把裤子洗了吗
Hiya. Given them a wash, have you?
是你
You?!
那你以为会是谁 傻瓜
Who'd you think it was, you daftie.
可是...怎么会
But, I mean, how did?
你跟我 我们没有吧
You and me, we didn't?
别犯傻了 你难道不记得了吗
Don't be soft. Don't you remember?
你突然跑到我那儿 要让我的姑娘为你服务
You came round to mine, demanding one of my girls service you,
说你是一个有需要的女人
said you were a woman with needs.
可是我的姑娘没有一个人有那种倾向 亲爱的
But none of my girls are that way inclined, love.
那我...我怎么会
How... How did I?
可是你当时死活不依 对吧
Well, you wouldn't take no for an answer, would you?
你立马就把衣服脱♥光♥了
Stripped right off.
你还说 我是个女人 听我的怒吼吧
You said, "I'm a woman, hear me roar!"
你晕过去的时候 我没办法帮你把你的牛仔裤给穿回去
When you passed out, I couldn't get your jeans back on you.
给你穿这条裤子就是最好的办法 于是我就帮你穿上了
These were the next best thing. So I dressed you,
然后朝你身上浇了一盆子水 把你从门口推了出去
threw a bucket of water at you, shoved you through the door.
我不知道该说些什么了 丽丽安 真是对不起
I don't know what to say, Lillian. I'm so sorry.
不用 只是个玩笑罢了
No, it were a laugh.
我的一个姑娘把整个经过拍了下来
One of the girls got it on camera.
放到了一个叫Snatch Book网站上
Snatch Book - one of them websites.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to ya?
你不能再继续去见那个家伙了
You need to stop seeing this bloke.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表