剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
不是啤酒名
Not the beer.
我去 我还没那么脑残
Jesus, I'm not that fucking deranged.
史黛拉代表星星
Stella for "Star".
我们的小星星
Our lickle star.
- 你这是干嘛 - 谢谢你照顾你妈
- What's that for? - Thanks for looking after your mam.
这真是让人意外
It's appreciated.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
有时候我看着你跟妈
Sometimes I look at you and Mum
我能看出来你们有多亲密
and I can see how you very nearly work.
我真没用 我他♥娘♥的♥都不能...
Bugger me. I fucking can't...
你哭完了吗
Have you stopped?
你甚至都他♥娘♥的♥照顾不了她
You can't even fucking look after her.
你看看她 她现在多脏
Look at the state. She's filthy.
我只是觉得我可以做她的妈妈
I just thought I could be a mum to her.
她的亲生妈妈离开了她
Hers has run off.
她没有离开她 她现在非常绝望
She hasn't run off. She's desperate.
她长得真的很像我的妹妹
She really looks like my little sister.
别告诉我她在一场可怕的事故中丧生了
Don't tell me. She died in a terrible fucking accident.
我们遭遇了场火灾
We had a fire.
这是真的还是只是你在胡说八道
Is that true or are you just some fucking nut?
当然是真的啊
Of course it's true.
那是我妹妹啊
It's my sister.
我当时不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
脑袋一片空白 我只是...
At the time I wasn't thinking. I just...
想都没想就写下了我们的旧地址
wrote our old address down without thinking.
然后...
And then...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是想吓唬你
I don't want you to drop your load,
不过她的家人报复起来真的很他♥娘♥的♥花样百出
but her family are well fucking creative when it comes to revenge.
去找人帮你
Get help.
远离这个地方
And get it a long way from here.
我会的
I will.
她真的很乖 对吧
Quite nice really, isn't she?
我不觉得这个女孩有伤害她之意
The girl didn't mean any harm. I don't think.
- 凯蒂 - 她没事吧
- Katie! - Is she all right?
她很可爱
She's lovely.
你看见那个姑娘玢蒂了吗
Did you see the girl, Bindy?
看到了
Yeah.
你能给我们描述一下她长什么样子吗
Can you give us a description?
我不止可以给你们描述她的长相
I can give you better than that.
我有她的照片
Got a photie.
快点 快看看
Go on, take a look.
是她吗
That her?
你还有她其他部分的照片吗
You haven't got one with more of her in, have you?
别如说呢
Like what?
上半身的照片
More upper body.
管他丫的 那就是她 绝对是
Fuck it. That's her, deffo.
- 谢天谢地 - 还要谢谢凯莉
- Thank God. - And Kelly.
有人说了关于这个女孩的一些很恐怖的事情
Some terrible things have been said about this girl.
对 大多数是你说的
Yeah, mainly by you.
闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
Shut up, dickless.
我很抱歉 但现在这件事已经过去了
And I'm sorry but that's behind us now.
这个家会永远感激
This house will always be grateful
并随时欢迎你
and always have a welcome for you.
谢谢 谢谢
Ta. Ta.
那我们现在该怎么处置卡尔
So what do we do with Carl?
别找他算账了
Don't do anything to him.
我们已经找回她了 这才是最重要的
We've got her back now and that's all that matters.
不是 我是说我们要怎么处置他 我们就这么把他留在那儿吗
No, I meant what do we do with him? Do we leave him there?
我快被挂吐了
I'm going to be sick!
你们不能就他♥娘♥的♥这么把我扔这儿
You can't fucking just leave me here!
救命啊
Help!
体♥检♥怎么样了
How were check-up?
- 什么 - 你去医生那儿了啊
- What? - You went to t'doctors.
- 哦 对 我很好 - 一派胡言
- Oh, yeah. I'm fine. - Bollocks.
你到底在撒谎什么
What are you lying for?
告诉我
Tell me.
我正在安排堕胎事宜
I was arranging an abortion.
现在只用一颗药就能搞定了
You can do it with a pill now.
是我的吗
Is it mine?
你是唯一一个我没有戒心的男人
You're the only man I've been careless with.
我从没跟其他任何人出过意外
I haven't had any accidents with anyone else.
- 是我的吗 - 对 是他♥娘♥的♥你的
- Is it mine? - Yes, it's fucking yours.
你吃了吗
Did you take it?
还没有
No, not yet.
很好 我勒个去 凯莉
Good. Fucking hell, Kelly.
我们家有个传统 家族传统
We've got a tradition, a family tradition.
凡马奎尔族人 一旦让哪个女孩怀孕
Maguires, you knock a girl up
不论发生何事 都要与她永不分离
and you stick by her, no matter what.
什么
What?
凯莉 你是...
Kelly... You're a...
一朵洗净我人生污秽的浪花
...A wave washed over my whole life
让我变得有了价值
and made it worth something.
你知道吗
You know...
- 谢恩 - 你别说话
- Shane? - Shut up.
我愿意为你做任何事情
I'd do anything for you.
我爱慕者你
I worship you.
我爱你
I love you.
我想我们留下这个孩子
I want us to have this baby.
这样好多了 家里又热闹了
Oh, that's better! Full house.
我都开始在想家里空荡荡的感觉了
I was beginning to think it was empty round here.
它做过什么了吗
Has it done anything yet?
有 她给了我们一个关于马的建议
Yeah, she's give us a tip on a horse
还邀请我们去酒吧为她庆祝
and invited us round to the pub to wet her head.
是吗 开玩笑的 你还没发现你♥爸♥是个多么有趣的人吗
Yeah? Joke. You don't realise but your dad is a funny guy.
嗯 对
Yeah, right.
来吧 都过来
Come on, then. Gather round.
打声招呼跟...
And say hello...
史黛拉...
to Stella...
伊恩娜·加拉格尔
Iana Gallagher.
伊恩娜
Iana?
- 谁想抱抱她 - 我
- Who wants to hold her? - Me.
好
Ok.
乖宝宝
Good girl.
你们去哪儿
Where are you off?
去换身衣服 总不能穿这身就去酒吧吧
Get changed. Can't go to the pub like this, can I?
我去拿我的外套
I'll get my jacket.
你们现在就打算把她甩手给我了吗 回来
You're dumping her on us already? Come back!
妈 爸
Mum, Dad.
我怀孕了
I'm up the chuff.
你也要有孩子了
That'll be the making of you.
- 我很高兴 - 谢谢
- I'm delighted. - Thank you.
你听到了吗 怀孕了
Did you hear that? Pregnant.
你也该努把力了
That's how you do it.
我很骄傲能成为你孩子的爷爷
I'll be proud to be the grandfather of your child.
- 你不在乎她是妓♥女♥的事了 - 什么妓♥女♥的事
- What about the prossie stuff? - What prossie stuff?
还有毒品 我去
And the drugs. Shit.
什么毒品
What drugs?
你们家有没有搞大女孩肚子的马奎尔传统
Is there a Maguire tradition if you knock a girl up?
有
There is.
永远不能告诉别人你的真实姓名
Never give your real name.
你这混♥蛋♥真他♥娘♥的♥会浪漫
You fucking romantic bastard.
喝酒 庆祝一下
Drinks. A celebration!
嘿 我们又得了个孩子
Hey, we have had another little one.
世界上还有你不拿来当借口蹭酒喝的事吗
Is there anything you wouldn't use to get a free drink?
我的头被狠狠地撞了一下呢
I have had a bang on the head.
- 你今晚的酒都由本店请客 弗兰克 - 只是第一轮
- Drinks are on the house tonight, Frank. - First round.
这才像话
That'll do.
对不起
Sorry.
你他♥娘♥的♥走路看着点儿
Watch where you're fucking going.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表