剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
糟了
Oh, shit.
竟敢算计我 你们死定了 —— 曼迪
曼迪已经知道他不是我朋友了 她现在怒不可遏
Mandy's worked out he's not my mate. She's on the warpath.
那你最好赶紧回家
You'd better come home then.
我就打电♥话♥提醒你一下
I'm just warning ya, that's all.
我才不会替你们背黑锅 这事是你跟伊恩搞出来的
I'm not taking all the shit. It was you and Ian that did this.
我说了 赶紧回家
I said, come home!
杰米
Jamie?
- 今晚愉快吗 - 网络约会
- Good night? - Internet date.
- 你为什么要骗我 - 这都是杰米跟伊恩的主意
- Why did you lie to me? - It was Jamie and Ian's idea.
是你跟我说他是杰米的朋友
You told me he was Jamie's mate!
我们是觉得他跟你非常般配
We thought he was the best match.
你们觉得
Thought?
我这周日要举办一个轿车派对
I'm having a limo party this Sunday
你们要是想过一个愉快的夜晚就来吧 女士们
if you're up for a good night, ladies.
他爱死你了 绝对的 你迷得他心跳都停了差不多二十次
He was dead keen. Loads were. You had like 20-odd hits.
需要点关系来招揽生意
Bit of PR to drum up business.
绝望的单身父母.com 他们在上面怎么写的我
Desperate single parents.com? What did they put?
寂寞妈妈晚上通过
Lonely mother of one seeks
玩拼字游戏来认识单身汉吗
unattached bore for nights in playing Scrabble?
伊恩呢 他得去 轿车派对 时间是星期天
Where's Ian? He'll come. Limo party, Sunday.
- 他很无聊吗 - 你知道我的意思
- Is he boring? - You know what I mean.
你喜欢他吗
Did you fancy him?
跟这个没关系 你们对我这是极大的侮辱
Irrelevant. Ritual humiliation's dealt with that.
丽丽安
Lillian?
- 他们在上面是怎么写我的 - 他们说你很棒 还说你想开心一下
- What did they put? - That you're great, up for a laugh.
德克斯 这是凯伦
Dex, this is Karen.
对不起 我不该骗你
I'm sorry. Shouldn't have lied.
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did.
真的
Really.
哈哈 骗到你了
Ha ha! Got ya!
你们俩混♥蛋♥ 要喝一杯吗
You dick! You want a drink?
如果你在家实在受不了了 这里随时欢迎你
You're always welcome here, if it gets too much at home.
我替我妈向你道歉 也谢谢你站出来替我说话
Sorry about my mam. And thanks for sticking up for me.
这次比之前给你的要好两倍
Twice as good as the shit you've been getting.
- 是吗 - 我请你的 别告诉别人
- Yeah? - On me, love. Keep it schtum.
来杯伏特加 谢谢
Vodkas, please.
- 你好像挺喜欢他嘛 - 是啊 他太棒了 我喜欢他
- Seems dead keen. - Yeah, he's nice. I like him.
你就让自己好好放纵一回吧
Let your hair down for once.
楼上房♥间是空着的
Upstairs is free.
- 继续吧 - 女士优先
- Go on. - Ladies first.
休息一下
Sit down.
你哪儿也不许去
You're going nowhere.
- 再来一次 - 行
- Again? - Yeah.
我得喝点水
I need some water.
你是醉倒在啤酒下了还是醉倒在我的石榴裙下了
Can't handle your beer or can't handle me?
德克斯
Dex?
醒醒
Wake up!
德克斯 德克斯
Dex? Dex?
德克斯
Dex?
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
她很快就睡着了
She's fast asleep.
自我们第一次约会都过了三十年了 你还是老样子一点没变
30 years since our first date, you're still exactly the same.
结婚纪念日快乐 亲爱的
Happy anniversary, babes.
没有脉搏了
No pulse.
你对他做什么了
What have you done?
- 什么也没做 - 你跟他做过了
- Nothing! - Did you shock him?
什么时候做个爱都能死人了
When did that kill anyone?
那你们吃了什么
What did you eat?
牛排
Steak.
- 吃过花生吗 - 没有
- Peanuts? - No.
肯定是吃错东西了 他在这儿最后吃的东西是什么
It must be summat. What's the last thing that he ate here?
药片
The E.
你不是吧
You haven't?
真的很对不起 我真以为他会咬舌自尽来着
I'm really sorry. I honestly thought he'd swallowed his tongue.
他还欠我们两罐笑气跟氧气混合麻醉剂呢 这个混♥蛋♥
He still owes us two canisters of Entonox from last time, the twat.
这回睡熟了
Dead to the world.
谁会半夜都不到就叫停派对啊
Who stops a party before midnight?
她甚至连我朋友的身都搜
She even searched my mates.
她一刻都不让人安宁
She doesn't half worry.
她不像你们俩 你们那么镇定 那么理智
She's not like you two. You're chilled. Dead reasonable.
是称职的父母
Proper parents.
有史以来最好的电影
Best film ever made.
那时候你唯一能有隐私的地方就是在照片里
The only place you could get privacy then was the pictures.
还有照顾小孩
And baby-sitting.
我们以前帮他们照顾小孩那对夫妻...
That couple we used to sit for down your road...
纯粹就俩傻♥逼♥
Complete tit-heads.
- 他们的儿子也是 - 那小子不错
- And their son. - Nice lad.
不错 那小混♥蛋♥死都不肯上♥床♥睡觉
Nice?! Little shit wouldn't go to bed.
那是在你手上
That's kids for ya.
一直妨碍我们
Kept interrupting.
非要坐在我们俩中间
Insisted on sitting between us.
你难道没把钱给他付清吗
Didn't you have to pay him off?
谢谢 好好享受你们剩下的夜晚吧
Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your night.
我们进行到哪儿了
Where were we, Tone?
很抱歉现在无法接听你的电♥话♥ 有事请请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Sorry I can't take your call, leave a message and I'll call you back.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的杰米
Fucking Jamie!
我们麻烦大了
We're in so much shit.
我们
We?!
这事你也有份 这算过失杀人
You supplied it. It's manslaughter!
是你把药给他的
You gave it to him.
他们会想知道我是从哪儿弄到药的
They'll want to know where I got it.
我们为了这个酒吧付出了那么多辛苦
We worked our arses off for this place.
他不能再进监狱
He can't go back down.
那我怎么办
And what about me?
- 我不能离开凯蒂 - 你可以让你妈照顾她
- I can't leave Katie. - Your mam's, to start with.
杰米会替我们背黑锅的 对吧
You know, Jamie'd take the rap for it, though, wouldn't he?
我们得把他弄出去
We've gotta move him.
- 小心 - 往这边
- Careful! - Over here.
你干什么呢 快起来
What are you doing? Get up!
我起不来
I can't.
拜托 我数三声 一...
Come on. After three. One...
什么声音
What's that?
他睡得死着呢
He's dead to the world.
快点 来吧
Quick, come on.
快躲起来
Hide!
? 宝贝 夏天已经结束了
? Sonny, the summer's gone
? 树叶全都纷纷落下
? And all the leaves are falling
? 你将要留下...
? 'Tis you will stay...
? 你必须离开 而我将要留下?
? 'Tis you must go and I will stay... ?
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, babe.
都是他的错 都怪他说 再喝一杯
His fault. He said, one more pint.
他胡说八道
Ohhh, he's full of shit!
怎么了
What?
她的面部照片现在在网上到处都是
Her mugshot's all over that website.
比利 快把药都扔了 全都扔掉
Billy? Get rid of the Es. All of them!
我们得把邮件都删掉
We'll have to delete the e-mails.
他会有备份的 吉姆 对
He'll have copies! ...Jim? Yeah.
那是劣质产品 快处理掉
Snide batch. Offload 'em.
- 地毯在哪儿 - 我把它放院子里了
- Where's the rug? - I put it in the yard.
快去把它扔掉
Go and get rid of it!
我去
Jesus!
你们得把整间酒吧里里外外都擦干净
You'll have to scrub the whole pub down.
我一直在找你呢 老兄
Been looking for you, mate.
- 别碰它 - 让我帮你
- Don't touch it! - Let me help ya.
- 把手放开 - 我能拿得了
- Leave it! - I can manage.
我说了把手放开 不值得你帮我
I said leave it! It's not worth it.
出什么事了吗
Is there summat wrong?
看起来像是出事了的样子吗
Does it look like there's something wrong?
你得多出来出来 老兄
You need to get out more, mate.
星期天我要办个轿车派对 想来的话就来吧
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表