剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
做个马奎尔家的人也一样
Or being one of 'em.
- 你不是他们中的一员 - 是吗
- You're not one of 'em. - Yeah?
你最近有杀过人吗
Killed anyone recently?
没有
No.
有打断过谁的腿吗
Broken anyone's legs?
没有
No.
那我猜你也没有想把谁绑在你的车后面
So I'm guessing you haven't tied anyone to the back of your car
在街上把他们一路拖着走吧
and dragged 'em up and down the street.
谁会那么做啊
Who did that?
帕蒂 上周就这么整过一个报童
Paddy. Last week - paperboy.
我勒个去
Fucking hell.
看 你不算吧
See, you're all right.
不好意思
Sorry.
今晚过得不错吧
Nice night?
嗯 目前来说是
Yeah, so far.
你要敢伤了她的心 我就毁了你的脸
Break her heart, I'll break your face.
什么
What?!
你听到我说的了
You heard.
我累了 我想回家
I'm tired. I want to go home.
太奇怪了
That was weird.
奇怪什么
What was?
那边那个女人
That woman over there
刚才在厕所里跟我说起你
just had a word with me about you in the toilets.
妈的 听我说 不管她说什么 有关我们的...
Oh, fuck. Look, whatever she said, right, about us...
她这人有病 就跟个疯子一样
She's on medication. She's proper loopy, like.
不 她没跟我说你什么坏话
No, she didn't say anything bad about you at all.
恰恰相反 她对你有点过度保护
Quite the opposite. Very over-protective.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 太震惊了
Yeah. Rockin'.
很好 干杯
Great. Cheers.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
洗盘子啊
Dishes.
你不用做这些的
You don't have to do that.
- 给 - 这是什么
- Here. - What's that?
给你去巴基斯坦要接种的疫苗
For your vaccinations for Pakistan.
甲型肝炎跟伤寒疫苗
Hepatitis A and Typhoid.
你的花销都解决好了吗
Have you sorted your spends out?
还没
Well, no.
我想你的丈夫会帮你解决的 对吧
I suppose your husband'll sort that out, won't he?
嗯
Yeah.
妈 我明天要用足球服
Mum, I need my footy strip for tomorrow.
我给你洗了 熨好了放你床上的
Washed and ironed, on your bed.
你最好踢好一点 我会看着你踢的
And you'd best play good - I'll be watching you.
别又像上次一样在边线上破口大骂 太丢人了
Don't shout abuse from the touchline again - it's embarrassing.
妈
Mum?
我该怎么接种这些疫苗
How do I go about getting the jabs sorted and that?
你是个成年人了 我确定你自己能想出办法的
You're an adult. I'm sure you can work it out for yourself.
- 妈 我找不到在哪儿 - 是 可是...
- Mum, I can't find it. - Yeah, but...
我的天呐 就在床上啊
Oh, my God! It's on the bed!
这个玩笑开得太过了
This is beyond a joke.
我一定要宰了杰米
I'm gonna kill Jamie.
不管你有多生我的气
It does not take this long to drive to the bus station and back,
汽车往返汽车站也要不了这么久
no matter how pissed off you are.
一杯啤酒 谢谢
Pint, please
谢谢
Cheers.
我听说你在厕所跟夏查说的话了
I heard what you said to Shaza in the bogs.
我不是故意想搞破坏的
I didn't mean to ruin things.
虽然你确实破坏到了 但是...
Oh, well you did, but...
往好的方面看 因为我现在知道...
in a good way, cos now I know...
我知道你在乎
I know you care.
我当然在乎
Course I do.
这就是我早早离开的原因 就是为了来见你
That's why I left early. To come and see you.
诺玛
Oh, Norma!
不 不
No, no.
这就是说我们还有机会 对吧
This means we've got a chance, doesn't it?
我不想跟你在一起
I don't want to be with you.
我知道你...我知道你不能再离开你的孩子
I know you... I know you can't walk out on the kids again,
- 但是... - 不 不 不能说但是 什么也别说
- but... - No, no. No buts. Nothing.
今天不行 明天也不行
Not today, not tomorrow.
永远都不行
Not ever.
你为什么以前从来都不说
Why don't you just say it for once?
不说你知道我跟你之间是永远不可能的
That you know that there is never gonna be a me and you.
我做不到
I can't.
诺玛 看在上帝的面上 你看看你
Oh, Norma. For heaven's sake, look at you.
你一直就住在我的窗外 为了什么
You're living outside my window. For what?
就为了这个吗
For this?
你是真的有这么绝望吗
Are you really that desperate?
不
No...
你是我唯一拥有的了
You're all I've got.
那你就一无所有
Then you haven't got anything.
说出来
Say it.
你跟我之间...
There's never gonna be...
永远都不可能
a me and you.
那就就此为止了吧
And there you go.
我敢打赌这次肯定是他
I bet that's him, now.
带着从加油站带回来的鲜花跟小狗等着赔罪呢
Puppy dog expression and flowers from a service station.
最好是他♥娘♥的♥这样
Better fuckin' had be.
你看看现在都几点钟了
What time do you call this?
抱歉 帕蒂 我还以为你是杰米
Sorry, Paddy. I thought you were Jamie.
凯伦
Karen...
这正是我来的原因
That's why I'm here.
他在哪儿 咪♥咪♥
Where is he, Mimi?
没事 宝贝 他在这儿
It's OK, love, he's here.
不用担心 他不会有事的 来吧
It's all right. He'll be all right. Come on.
为他坚强起来
Be strong for him.
去吧 宝贝
Go on, love.
杰米
Jamie?
嘿
Hey.
出什么事了
What happened?
杀千刀的马克
Fucking Mark.
他策划了一起抢劫
Decided to pull a robbery.
但是我真的不知道 凯伦
Honestly, Karen, I didn't know.
当时我们坐在摩托车上 接下来我所知道的事就是...
But we were on the bike, and next thing I knew...
我开得太快了 车失去了控制
...going too fast. Lost control.
你脑子当时是怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
他拿着枪抵着我
He stuck a gun on me.
我他♥娘♥的♥真是太蠢了 竟然会相信他
I was so fucking stupid for trusting him.
如果这件事闹到法庭上...
If this goes to court...
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我可能会被判十年刑期
I could be looking at ten years.
- 他♥娘♥的♥十年啊 凯伦 - 别那么说 求你了
- Ten fucking years, Karen. - Don't say that, please.
如果真成这样了 你千万不要...
If that does happen, don't...
不要等我
Don't wait for me.
你不该如此
You don't deserve that.
你不该沦为另一个
You don't deserve to be
每周都来监狱探视的马奎尔家的女人
another Maguire woman, visiting prison every week.
我不会让那种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
你或许没有选择 凯伦
You might not have a choice, Karen.
已成功带着钱逃出
差不多全在 明天5:30来Jockey酒吧
- 小心 - 啊
- On guard! - Argh!
靠 对不起 对不起
Shit, sorry! Sorry!
你他♥娘♥的♥干嘛这么做
What the fuck did you do that for?
那个啥 我只是想帮忙而已
Well, you know, I was just trying to help...
让你的反应灵活起来 今天是个大日子 对吧
Getting the old reflexes greased. Big day today, eh?
那他♥娘♥的♥很疼啊
That fuckin' hurt!
你得随时做好准备 儿子
Well, you know, you've got to be ready at any time, son.
要像老虎一样蓄势待发
You know, coiled like a tiger, prepared to pounce.
- 左勾拳 右勾拳 - 啊 我去
- You show a left, a right! - Argh! Jesus!
这次可不怪我 是你自己撞上来的
Now, that wasn't my fault! You just walked onto that!
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表