剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
他们认为是你销毁了录像好让这一切看起来只是个意外
They think you destroyed it to make it look like an accident.
他这就是个意外啊
Cos it was!
从现在开始你所说的每一句话都要谨慎 知道吗
Think very carefully about what you say from now on, yeah?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我是不会做任何伤害斯坦的事的
I wouldn't do anything to hurt Stan.
我知道
I know.
你可以什么都不说 但这会影响到对你的辩护
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence...
再深一点 弗兰克
Deeper, Frank!
对 再深点
Yeah! Go deeper!
我在努力不弄出事来
Just try not to make a mess.
对 对 对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah... Yeah, that's it!
天呐 天呐
Oh, oh, oh, God! Oh, God!
孩子
Oh, baby!
嗯 孩子 可不来得正是时候吗
Yeah, baby. Who's back on form?
不是 孩子 孩子 孩子要生了
No! Baby, baby - it's comin'!
我去 我这下麻烦可大了
Oh, God! I'm so charging double for this!
- 弗兰克 你要去哪儿 - 去找...
- Frank, where you goin'? - Fetch...
去找孩子们 寻求道义支持
Fetching the kids, moral support!
可我想让你陪我去
But I want you there!
管他丫的 快带我去医院 我就要生了
Oh, fuck it. Take me to hospital, I'm havin' a baby.
好 深呼吸 马上就过去了 你羊水什么是时候破的
OK, deep breaths. It will pass. So when did your waters break?
呃...不久之前 今天下午
Erm... Oh, a bit ago. This afternoon.
宫缩每次间隔多长时间
How far apart are your contractions?
没多久 不过我的肚子现在就跟转筒式干燥机一样
Not very, but me tummy's going like a tumble dryer,
有什么东西在动
so something's movin'.
你们来了 你来的真实及时 孩子要出生了
Oh, girls! You're just in time - baby's comin'.
不 没有 你没有分娩
No, it's not! You're not in labour!
- 什么 - 不好意思 我很清楚分娩什么感觉
- What?! - Excuse me! I know what labour feels like!
你的羊水没破
Your waters haven't broken,
子♥宫♥口也没有扩张 你这是在浪费我的时间
you're not dilated, you're wasting my time.
你知道还有多少女人在外边等着生产吗
D'you know how many women are out there, waiting to drop?!
我的身子我自己清楚 而且我一直在不停地在排便 那就是征兆
I know my body, and I've been pooing non-stop! That's a sign!
没错 那是因为拉肚子 你吃什么东西了
Yeah, of gut rot. What you been eatin'?
咖喱鸡丁跟蓖麻油
Chicken Madras and castor oil.
出去
Out!
全都他♥娘♥的♥给我出去
Fuckin' lot of you!
- 我去去就回 - 怎么样了 他知道吗 汤姆
- Won't be a minute. - What's happened?! Does he know? Tom!
不 斯坦
No! Stan!
拜托
Please!
我不是个好警官
I'm not a good sarge.
谁也没有预料到斯坦会中枪
Nobody could have predicted that Stan'd get shot.
你的反应正是一个警官该有的 你做得很好
You reacted like a sarge. You did good.
我们要进去吗
Shall we do this?
伊冯 他没事 汤姆之前在医院陪他
Yvonne, he's fine. Tom was just with him in hospital.
那家伙是个英雄 他的行为应该值得嘉奖
The man's a hero. Deserves a commendation for what he did.
戴面具的劫犯有些惊慌失措枪就被夺掉了
The masked robber just panicked and did one.
讽刺之至的是
Irony of ironies
伊冯把枪交给我保管的时候枪却自己突然走了火
that the gun goes off when Yvonne hands it to me for safekeepin'.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
真的吗
Really?!
- 我能去见他吗 - E区病房♥三楼
- Oh, can I see him? - Ward E, third floor.
来 给你老爹买♥♥杯酒喝 儿子
Oh, go on - buy your old man a pint, son.
你把卡尔的积蓄全给花光了
You run out of Carl's savings?
我不过是想庆祝一下新生宝宝的诞生而已
I would just like to wet my new baby's head.
什么
What?!
你妈现在正在医院 这会儿可能已经都生完了
Your mum's at the hospital, she's probably had it by now.
这把年纪分娩也谈不上困难 孩子像湿漉漉的小猪一样就滑出来了
No labour at that age - slips out like a wet pig.
卡尔 老妈要生了
Carl! Mum's had a baby!
我被录取了 双喜临门
Get in! Double celebration!
什么
What?
这混♥蛋♥报名参军了
Dick's signed up.
陆军
Army.
原来如此
Right.
这个嘛
Well...
他想报名参加什么都行 反正他体♥检♥也过不了
he can sign up all he wants, he's never gonna pass his medical.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我正符合条件 一英里跑六分钟 轻轻松松就能举起你们俩
Fuck off! Fit as, me. Six-minute miler. Could lift you and you.
这可能倒不假 可是等炸♥弹♥跟闪光弹
That's as may be, but what you gonna do
在你面前爆♥炸♥了你要怎么做
when the bombs and the strobes go off?
你会腿脚抽筋 然后像欢乐分♥裂♥主唱那样英年早逝
You know, you start twitching, going all 'king Joy Division?
你说什么
You what?!
你神经不好 孩子
Got bad wiring, kid.
间歇性癫痫
Epileptic.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你第一次发作的时候就在我肩膀上
You were on my shoulders at that first episode.
灯光不停地在闪 而你就不停地在那儿抽搐
The lights are flashing and you're fucking jerking.
其他那些人就在那儿模仿你的动作
The other ravers were copying all your moves.
一直到你口吐白沫
Till you started foamin'.
你说谎 那我怎么会不记得这事
You're lying. How come I can't remember?
你当然记不得了 对吧
Well, you don't, do you?
这就跟暴风雨的本质是一样的
That's the nature of the storm.
来得快 去得也快
It comes, it goes...
那件事发生过吗
"Did that happen?"
其实那算是一件...
It's a blessin'...
好事
actually.
我去
Shit!
我去
Shit!
你现在高兴了
You happy, now?!
我觉得很可能是他
You know, I'm fairly sure it was him.
反正绝对是你们其中一个
It was definitely one of you.
快啊 啤酒队长 快给我拿点喝的
Go on, Captain Ale. Give us a thing.
我没有告诉你卡什的事是因为...
I didn't tell you about Kash because...
我不想再想起他
I don't wanna think about him.
不是因为我不信任你
Not because I don't trust you,
也不是因为你是警♥察♥ 更不是因为我们还没好到那个份上
not because you're a copper, not because we're not there yet.
没关系 伊冯 你别担心
It's fine, Yvonne. Don't worry.
天呐 你看起来状态差得要命 斯坦
God! You look shit, Stan!
谢了
Thanks.
还疼吗
Is it sore?
暂时在下面不会流血了
I won't be spraying under there for a while.
他们当时真在学校吗
So they were actually in school, then?
- 妈 - 对 在功课俱乐部赶作业呢
- Mum. - Yep. Catching up. Homework club.
这样啊 跟我说说新主教派课的事
Right. Talk to me about RE.
是因为那个老师 她对宗教有点偏执
It's the teacher, innit? She's a bigot.
她认为所有的穆♥斯♥林♥都想搞爆♥炸♥袭击
She thinks all Musis wanna blow things up.
她弄得全班的同学都针对我
She turns the whole class against me.
害我被他们辱骂 所以我才不敢去上课
I get abuse - that's why I've been jibbin'.
好 那就不上了 换一门课上
Fine. Drop it. Do something else.
你又来了 我不想换科
You're doin' it again! I don't wanna swap subjects.
我喜欢那门课
I like RE.
那你想怎么办
Well, what do you want?
你能跟她谈谈吗
Can you talk to her?
让她放我一马 别再那么阴险了
Tell her to give me a break, without getting dark.
当然没问题
Course I can.
不过以防万一 我得再找另外一个老师一起跟她谈
I'd better get another teacher in there as well, though, just in case.
那些高端快照感觉怎么样
So what are these posh snaps like, then?
很好 真的很棒 非常专业
They're good. They're really nice. Professional.
没想到喷枪竟然会有这么棒的效果
It's amazing what an airbrush can do!
那值得了两千块吗
Are they worth two grand?
是项好投资 赚得钱多 还不用动脑子
Good portfolio, better-paid assignments. It's a no-brainer.
好吧 不过在你在T台上赚到足够的钱之前
OK. But until you've earned your fortune on the catwalk,
你周末还是必须得跟我在商店里上班 跟我一起还清债款
you'll be working weekends in the shop and settling up with me.
什么 那不得一辈子啊
What?! That'll take forever!
如果你做不到的话...
If you can't do the time...
好吧
Fine.
宝宝还没准备好出生
Baby just wasn't ready to come out.
莫妮卡 你想要点什么来缓解压力吗
Monica, love, do you want something for the stress?
你们能让我一个人待会儿吗 拜托了
Can you leave me alone, please?
我想跟宝宝他爹吵上一架
I want to have a row with the father of my baby.
来吧 赶紧吵 我可是有一大堆理由呢
Well, go on. Get it over with, cos I've a bottle full of excuses.
- 你辜负了我 - 我去...
- You've let me down! - Oh, fucking...
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表