剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
The 999 call was dialled from a pay-as-you-go,so it's untraceable.
那是谁的电♥话♥
Whose phone was it?
- 谁的也不是 - 你这样对自己没有任何好处 别再糊弄我们了行吗
-No-one's. -You are not helping yourself.Will you stop lying to us!
- 我没有 - 别激动 卡丽
- I'm not lying! - Take it easy, Carrie.
你当时跟谁在一起
Who were you with?
- 这不关你的事 - 你当时跟谁在一起
- None of your business. - Who were you with?!
我女朋友
My girlfriend!
- 那你就让她出庭替你作证啊 - 我不能
- Then get her to vouch for you. - I can't!
- 你能 - 不行
- You can! - No!
- 汤姆 - 我就是...不能这么做
- Tom! - I just... I can't!
别再骗我们了
Stop lying to us!
是黛比·加拉格尔
It's Debbie Gallagher!
行了吧
All right?
是黛比·加拉格尔
It's Debbie Gallagher!
- 可是她... - 还未成年 所以我才不能说
- But she's... - Underage, that's why I can't tell.
我只有两个选择 要么进监狱 要么还是进监狱
My choices are between going to jail and going to jail!
真不知道我心烦什么 半个盒子都他♥娘♥的♥是空的
Don't know why I bother. Half these boxes are fuckin' empty.
现在那些东西都已经数字化了
They've all gone digital anyway.
什么MP3啊 IPod啊都是
MP3s, iPods, whatnot.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
屋子里实在太安静了
It's a very quiet house.
- 他们都没回来 - 没有 我问过他们了 可是...
- They didn't come home. - No, I asked them, but...
我也不想那样 咪♥咪♥ 可是那小子让我别无选择
I didn't ask for it, Mimi. The boy gave me no option.
我知道
I know.
这个家是我的一切
This family means everything to me.
我都知道 可是你还得顾全自己的颜面
I know that. But you've got a reputation to protect.
我明白
I understand.
但是
But?
没有但是
No buts.
你是我老公啊 帕特里克
You're my fella, Patrick.
- 天呐 诺玛 - 我想跟你谈谈
- Jesus! Norma! - I need a word.
这条裤子是你的吗
Do these belong to you?
除非我是有多重人格
Not unless I've got multiple personalities,
而且其中一个人个还是美国游客
and one of them's an American tourist.
你在酒吧里看见过穿这条裤子的人吗
Seen anybody in The Jockey wearing them?
要是见过我会记得的
I think I'd remember.
我现在能走了吗
Can I go now?
还是说你想让我帮你检查你衣橱里的其它衣物
Or do you want me to inspect the rest of your wardrobe?
这裤子不是我衣橱里的
They're not from my wardrobe!
那你当时觉得会发生什么事
So what d'you think would happen?
- 什么时候 - 昨天你把我爸的钱给我的时候
- When? - Yesterday when you give me dad's money.
不是那种事
Not that.
你知道肯定会出事
You knew there'd be trouble.
没错 可我以为是我自己出事 而不是你
Yeah, but for me, not you.
我以为他会过来打断我的腿
I thought he might come round, break my legs.
那样至少我们还能处理得了
Then at least we could get on with it.
拿什么来处理
Get on with what?
如果你是想让我说些感伤的屁话
If you want me to say that soppy shite,
那恐怕你就有的等了 谢恩·马奎尔
you'll have a long wait, Shane Maguire.
我不是...对不起
I don't... I'm sorry.
不过如果你要给我口的提议还奏效的话 我愿意接受
But I will take that blow job now, if it's still on offer.
你先来
You first.
如何
So?
知道疼了
Suffer for your art.
上车
Get in.
还好吗 卡尔
All right, Carl?
嗯 非常好
Yeah, sweet.
你他♥娘♥的♥到底出了什么毛病啊
What's the fuckin' matter with you!
醒醒
Wake up.
- 你从没遇到过这种事吗 - 没有 老兄 恰恰相反
- This ever happen to you? - No, mate, quite the opposite.
我会在最不该的时候升起他♥娘♥的♥国旗
I get a fucking flagpole at the most inappropriate moments.
你青春正茂 身体又很健康 所以肯定不是因为生理方面的原因
You're a fit young lad, though, so chances are it's not physical.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思就是 大多数性无能的情况都是因为心理上出现毛病所引起的
Meaning, most impotency has an underlying psychological cause.
我这么年轻 心理上不可能出现问题
I'm too young to have psychological problems.
你的小兄弟可不这样想
Your knob don't think so.
- 有出现过什么改变吗 - 没什么
- What's changed? - Nothin'.
一些导致你对女孩儿提不起兴趣的改变
Summat to put you off schoolies.
你是怎么知道这些的
How d'you know all this stuff?
我看过不少关于阴♥茎♥方面的书
I read a lot about cocks.
还有屁♥股♥ 阴♥茎♥跟屁♥股♥方面的书
And fannies. Cocks and fannies.
我要走了 我得把门锁上
I'm heading out, I need to lock up.
再稍等一会儿 老兄 有点头晕
Just give us a minute, mate. Bit light-headed, you know.
你在想什么呢 你可是个警♥察♥
What are you thinkin'? You're a police officer!
而你 我是看着你长大的
And I've known you since you were a little kid.
我很喜欢你们俩 可是...
I like the pair of you, but...
我想是她抓伤了你的脖子
I suppose she scratched your neck.
- 真是有够猛的 对吧 - 闭嘴
- A bit of a tiger, are we? - Stop!
- 她必须得出庭作证 - 不 她不会出庭的
- She'll have to come forward. - No, she won't.
这可能由不得她 如果没有目击者的话
She might not have to. There's no witnesses,
辩护也就没有足够的...
and forensics won't have enough...
我就不会这么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我在她身上撒尿了
I pissed on her.
什么
What?
我在她身上撒尿了 我们就是这样才发现她的
I pissed on her. It's how we found her.
我当时是去灌木丛里小便
I went for a leak in the bushes and,
我的DNA肯定在她浑身都是
my DNA's gonna be all over her.
你在一位强♥奸♥受害人身上撒尿了
You pissed on a rape victim?!
我又不是故意想这么做的
Well, it's not like I meant it.
这个在法庭上可不好办 对吧
That's not gonna go down well in court, do you?
- 她必须得做一份供述 - 不行
- She has to make a statement. - No!
你难道打算让他就这样被活活绞死吗 洛丽塔
You're prepared to let him swing for this, are ya, Lolita?
洛丽塔 小说《洛丽塔》女主人公 讲述一个中年男子与未成年少女洛丽塔之间的奸♥情♥
不 当然不是 我想直接去刑事调查局
No, of course not. I wanted to go straight to the CID.
- 用历史跟体育去勾引警♥察♥是吗 - 卡丽
- Snare a copper between history and PE, did you? - Carrie.
还是用你那没男人陪就饥渴难耐比微米还小的眼睛呢
In your little mini micra, and your big doe eyes?
够了
That's enough.
你他♥娘♥的♥以为自己是谁啊 敢跟她这样说话
Who the hell are you to talk to her like that?
你们俩难道就没有秘密吗
Neither of you got secrets?
你出生证上的名字写的是什么 卡丽
What's the name on your birth certificate, Carrie?
你戴着隐形眼镜现在开车开的又怎么样了
How's your driving now you're actually wearing your contacts?
看见了吧 这就是我所说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
不管是对是错 别人都会对你评头论足的
People will judge you, right or wrong.
情况太复杂了
It's just so complicated.
你现在是个成年人了 黛儿
Hm, well, you're an adult now, Debs,
成年人的生活就是这样
and this is what it's like.
你跟老爸说了吗
Have you told Dad yet?
没有 我觉得你也不该告诉他
No, and I'm not sure you should either.
我不能让所有人都知道了却只把他蒙在鼓里
I can't have everyone else knowing and him not.
这对他来说不一样 黛比 宝贝
It'll be different for him, Debbie, love,
因为你是他最宠爱的小公主
cos you're his little princess.
而且 他很可能接受不了这件事
And, well, he might not take it so well.
跟你说实话 我一直很期待像现在这样
To tell you the truth, I've been looking forward to this.
期待着你我之间不再仅仅是母女关系
You know, to this stage where we're not just mother and daughter,
而是...
but, you know...
像朋友一样
We're like mates.
我们可以互相谈谈心事
And, well, we can talk about stuff.
我想是吧
I suppose.
那...
So...
你男朋友喜欢年轻的小姑娘这件事有没有让你觉得困扰
Does it bother you, you know, your boyfriend liking young girls?
什么 没有
What? No!
你们发现的那个女孩 她才只有十六岁
Well, I mean, that girl you found, she was only just 16.
他根本就没碰过她
He never touched her.
这个嘛 警♥察♥现在可不这么想
Well, that's not what the police think.
我当时跟他在一起
I was with him!
我关心这件事只是因为我爱你
I'm only concerned because I love ya!
真是个难伺候的小妮子
Stroppy little cow.
你知道当平安夜你去超♥市♥采购去晚了的时候
You know when you go into a supermarket on Christmas Eve, late,
超♥市♥的货架上只会剩下一只
and there's only one scrawny turkey
没有人要的皮包骨的火鸡吗
left on the shelf that nobody wants?
知道 怎么了
Yeah?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表