剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
我能尝尝你的啤酒吗
Can I have a taste of your lager?
你身上有药吗
Have you got any Es?
没有
No.
你有吗
Have you?
没有
No.
如果你有的话能给我点吗
Could I have some if you did?
你十二岁之前不能吃 儿子 十二岁了才行
Not till you're 12, son, not till you're 12.
我想...
I suppose...
我该回我朋友那儿去了
I'd better be getting back to me mate's.
你要想的话可以自己继续留在这儿
You can stop here if you like.
我想他一个晚上也不会想念我的 对吧
Well, I suppose he won't miss me for one night, will he?
对
Nah.
派对
Party.
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think we've got a problem.
利亚姆 利亚姆
Liam! Liam!
你怎么能连他不在房♥间里都没注意到呢
How could you not notice he weren't in his room?
我没有...房♥间那么黑当时
I'm not...It were dark.
到处都没有他的踪影
There's no sign of him anywhere.
我去他常去的地方看看
I'll check the swings.
你们去他朋友家找找看 一个小时后我们再在家里会合
You'll check his mates' houses and we'll meet back at ours in an hour.
好
Right.
利亚姆
Liam!
你有十六条新信息
You have 16 new messages.
我们需要那些货 米奇 赶紧回来
We need to get cracking, Mickey, hurry up.
你他♥娘♥的♥在哪儿 米奇
Where the hell are you, Mickey?
你最好在十分钟内回来... 你他♥娘♥的♥...
You'd better get back here in the next 10 minutes... What the...
米奇 我是妈妈 听我说 我不知道你在哪儿
Mickey, it's Mum. Listen, I don't know where you are,
但希望你帮我们一个忙 让我们知道你没有事
but do us a favour and let us know you're all right.
我都担心死你了 我们都是
I'm worried sick here. We both are.
我爱你 拜
Love you. Bye.
我不回去
I'm not going back.
我在你这个年纪的时候也离家出走过
I ran away from home once, about your age.
但没你这么聪明
Wasn't as smart as you, though.
没有把自己的帐篷带身上
Didn't bring my own tent.
结果后来睡在了邻居家的沃尔克斯车里面
Ended up kipping in the back of the neighbour's Vauxhall Viva.
醒来的时候发现自己在诺福克 你去过那儿吗
Woke up in Norfolk the next morning. Have you ever been?
- 没有 - 没关系
- No. - Don't bother.
诺福克非常单调
Very flat, Norfolk.
人们非常落后
Very backward people.
可能还在使用Beta制式的录像系统
Probably still using Betamax.
话说你为什么要离家出走
So why did you run away anyway?
- 我不想要小宝宝 - 我也不想要它
- I don't want the baby. - That makes two of us.
那你为什么要生它呢
Why are you having it, then?
儿子啊 等你有他们的时候
Son, when you have 'em...
有小宝宝的时候
lickle babies...
你就会爱他们了
you love 'em.
就算他们是个丑八怪也会爱
Even if they're real mingers.
伊恩出生的时候 他看起来就像大卫·葛斯特一样
I mean, when Ian was born, he came out looking like David Gest.
真的吗
Really?
真的 绝对的大实话
Yeah. God's honest truth.
如果你有个小♥弟♥弟♥或者小妹妹
And if you have a younger brother or sister,
那就是笔奖赏 不是吗
well, that's a bonus, innit?
为什么
Why?
因为这样你心情不爽的时候
Well, because you'll always have someone to batter around
就总能找到人来揍了
when you're annoyed
没钱的时候也可以从他们包里偷拿了
and someone whose pocket money you can nick.
可是卡尔说我得照顾它之类的
But Carl said I'll have to look after it and stuff.
照顾它
Look after it?
怎么 在有女人的情况下
What? With all them women about?
先不说你妈妈跟黛比 还有那么多人可以照顾它呢
Apart from your mam and Debbie, there's loads of 'em.
你想看看女人生完小孩子会怎么样吗
You want to see how women behave when there's babies around.
你什么也不用做 我们都不用
You won't have to do a bloody thing. Neither of us will.
但它会被放在我的房♥间里
But it'll be in my room.
不会 至少前几年不会
Nah, not for years yet.
我告诉你谁会在你的房♥间里 是我
I tell you who will be in your room though - me.
从来没在婴儿旁边睡过觉
Ever tried kipping next to a baby.
烦人的小混♥蛋♥
Noisy little bastards.
去死吧 贱♥人♥
Die, bitch.
它会比你坚持得久的 死瘸子
It'll take more than you, limp dick.
看谁来了 败家子凯♥旋♥了诶
Oh, look who's here. It's the return of the prodigal twat.
我有事要说 我要你们听我说
I've got summat to say. I need you to listen.
你的话一直很值得听呢 儿子 这是你的魅力的一部分
You're always worth listening to, son, that's part of your charm.
你闭嘴行吗
Just shut it, will ya?
闭嘴好好听我说
Shut it and listen to me.
我知道你们觉得我是个废物 但是...
I know you think I'm a twat, but...
我过去两天一直竭尽全力
I've worked my arse off the last two days
拿我性命冒险
risking me life,
见过了所有人从不该见到的
seeing things no-one should ever see.
我很尽力了
I'm tryin'.
我已经尽全力了 但是有时候 尽全力也还是不够好
I do me best and sometimes, best in't good enough.
我把你那该死的可♥卡♥因♥弄丢了
I've lost your fuckin' coke.
我没有卖♥♥掉它 我没有被抢劫 我他♥娘♥的♥弄丢了
I haven't sold it, I wasn't robbed, I fuckin' lost it.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
我知道你得做什么
I know what you have to do.
我不会让你为难的
I'm making it easy.
我要走了 永远都不回来了
I'm going, for good.
我再也不会让你蒙羞了
I won't embarrass you any more.
我走了
I'm off.
你搞丢了我的可♥卡♥因♥ 以为自己还能这么一走了之吗 等等
You lose my coke and think you can walk away? ...Wait.
我真那么让你害怕吗
Do I scare you that much?
你是我们的儿子
You're our boy,
我们的孩子
our baby.
骨肉亲情...
Blood is...
可比一包该死的化学物品重要的多了 儿子
...thicker than a bag of fucking chemicals, son,
就算它们价值...
even if they are worth a...
这就是家 米奇
This is family, Mickey.
你不许从这里一走了之
You don't walk away from it.
你不能
You can't.
就算你真走了
And even if you ever do,
这个家还会在这儿 等着你
it'll still be there, waiting,
等着你随时回来
for when you decide to come back.
不管你做什么 都阻止不了你是我们的儿子
There's nothing you can do to stop you being our son.
这就是你♥爸♥说我们爱你的方式
That's your dad's way of saying we love ya.
你别插嘴 咪♥咪♥
Steady on there, Mimi.
别宠坏了那小子
Don't go spoiling the boy.
怎么了
What?
我弄丢了你的钱
I've lost your money.
当然了 你得把它们都还回给我
Obviously, you will have to pay me back.
但我们会想出还款计划的
But we'll work out a payment plan...
只要你留下来的话
...if you stay.
很好
Good.
那现在快滚蛋 让我好好在《狂剑杀手7》还是叫什么玩意儿里
Now piss off and let me thrash your mother at Blade Killer 7,
好好虐虐你妈
or whatever it's called.
除非你还有什么事想吐露出来的
Unless there's anything else you wish to get off your chest.
妈 爸
Mum, Dad...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
第二局 开始
Round two, fight.
死去吧 贱♥人♥
Die, bitch.
- 谢恩 - 你准备好了吗
- Shane. - Are you ready, then?
我不去了
I'm not coming.
我一个朋友在西班牙马拉加
A mate of mine's opening a place
开了个小店 她想让我去她那儿上班
in Malaga and she's offering me some work.
要去多久
How long for?
你什么时候才能回来
When are you coming back?
我在这儿已经没有什么可留恋的了
There's nothing to keep me here.
那过去几个星期又算什么
What about the last few weeks?
我一直都是在耍你
I've been playing you.
你说什么
You what?
我让你负债累累
I was getting you into debt
这样我就可以向你老爸敲诈一笔钱
so I could sting your dad for the money.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表