剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
登上查兹沃斯快车的票都在这边
Tickets this way for the Chatsworth Express!
快过来看看吉普赛猪是如何毁掉
Come and watch pikeys making a mess of their lives
上层社会给予他们的生活和...
they were given by 'im upstairs...
他们相当肯定不是自己亲生的孩子们的
And kids they're convinced aren't actually theirs.
真缺德
Wicked!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Piss off!
世界上还有什么声音可以取代得了
What sounds on Earth could ever replace
孩子需要用钱的呼声跟老婆挑逗自己的声音呢
kids needing money or wives in your face?
因此人们 其中也包括我 都猜想
Cos this, people reckon - me included -
酒吧跟毒品应运而生
is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented...
都是为了使我们冷静 防止我们走向疯狂
to calm us all down, stop us going mental.
这些都是查兹沃斯庄园最基本的要素
These are Chatsworth estate's basic essentials.
我们绝对能让你物超所值
We are worth every penny for grinding your axes.
你可以在这儿随心所欲
You sit on our head,
但是...你必须得纳税
but... you pay the taxes.
试想一下要是英国没了查兹沃斯的投机者
Imagine a Britain without Chatsworth's buccaneers,
谁还会为了一杯啤酒的钱跟你吹胡子瞪眼 嗯
who'd come on your face for the price of a beer, eh?
让贫困成为历史
Make poverty history!
我们需要毒品更便宜
Cheaper drugs now!
让贫困成为历史 我们需要毒品更便宜
Make poverty history! Cheaper drugs now!
嘿嘿嘿 快散开
Heh, heh, heh. Scatter!
开派对
Party!
前一分钟你还在街角闲逛 身着着超短体恤
One minute you're hanging out on street corners, shortest skirt,
嘴唇也抹得光泽四溢 期待着有男孩能注意到自己 毫不担心交谈
glossiest lips, hoping boys will notice, never mind talk.
而下一分钟 你却只能眼睁睁地看着你的朋友喋喋不休地
Next minute, you're stuck in watching your mates
谈论着他们那些乱七八糟的爱情生活跟脱口秀主持人杰瑞米·凯尔
go on about their fucked-up love lives and Jeremy Kyle,
想努力接受自己早已经为人母
trying to come to terms with the fact
和出现妊娠纹的事实
that you've got priorities and stretch marks.
有人说 单亲父母是社会的祸根
Single parents, the bane of society, so they say.
万恶之源
Root of all evil.
想当年 只要一瓶苹果酒 一包薯片 我就能上任何人的床
Back then, a bottle of cider and a bag of chips and I was anybody's.
根本就用不着所谓的约会
No such thing as dating.
我穿这个是不是屁♥股♥显得很大
Does my arse look big in this?
非常大
Huge.
我穿这个屁♥股♥是不是显得很大
Does my arse look big in this?
什么屁♥股♥
What arse?
那件是我的
That one's mine.
你♥爸♥的心肯定要化了
Dad's gonna melt.
- 你确定你要带凯蒂吗 - 当然
- Are you sure about having Katie? - Of course.
我可不想毁了你的夜晚
I don't wanna spoil your night.
她怎么可能会毁了我的夜晚
How could she spoil my night?
三十年了
30 years.
我勒个去 摩♥门♥教♥徒
Oh, fuckin' hell! Mormons.
要去啤酒厂一趟 弗兰克 我得穿的体面些
Brewery do, Frank. Gotta look my best.
- 平安回来 - 我会的
- Be good. - I will.
晚上不用等我
Don't wait up!
凯伦 你哪里需要我们
Karen, where do you want us?
诶 凯伦 顾客投诉
Eh, Karen, customer complaints, please.
我不想让一个拉拉给我压啤酒
I don't want a todger dodger pulling my pint.
看见没 手指就是假阴♥茎♥
Seen it? Fingers like dildos.
现在同性恋的权利跟其他人平等了是吗
Equal rights for gender benders now, is it?
你最近洗过手了吗
Have you washed your hands recently?
又有邻居投诉
Another complaint!
异国风太重了
Too ethnic.
法♥西♥斯♥贱♥人♥
Fascist cunts.
德克斯
Dex?
嗨
Hi.
你看起来很漂亮
You look gorgeous.
你他♥娘♥的♥以为自己在干嘛
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你知道这狗屁玩意儿会对你的肺造成什么伤害吗
D'you know what this shite does to your lungs?
- 一切都还好吧 - 这件事跟他无关
- Everything all right? - It's nowt to do with him.
- 我自己能处理 - 冷静点 妈 所有人都在抽
- It's nowt I can't handle. - Chill out, Mam. Everyone's at it.
但不是所有人都姓凯瑞布
Not everyone's got a name like Karib.
地方法官肯定会爱死你的
Magistrates are gonna love you!
他本来可能做出更糟的事的 亲爱的
Worse things he could be doing, love.
至少他行事一直很低调 亲爱的
At least he's keeping his head down.
- 谁跟你说话了 “亲爱的” - 别激动
- Who asked you, 'love'? - Ease off.
对待青少年最好的办法
Best way with teens.
其实呢 你越是管他们管得紧 他们越是叛逆
Pull on the reins, and they'll bolt. Fact.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
不过就是点大♥麻♥而已 他早晚都会接触的
Bit of weed! He's bound to dabble at some point.
- 你就只知道这会影响你的如意算盘 - 什么意思
- You'd know all about that wounding your game! - Meaning?
如果是你给他的那种狗屁玩意儿...
If you've given him one crumb of that shite...
你最好注意自己的言辞 女士
You'd better watch your gob, lady.
我从来不卖♥♥给小孩毒品
I don't supply kids.
你是从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it from?
- 是不是她给你的 - 你别再丢人现眼了
- Did you get it off of her? - Don't be stupid!
不知道该点什么
Can't decide.
我快饿死了
I am starving.
所有的菜听起来都很好吃
All sounds gorgeous.
只是我这么觉得 还是这儿真那么安静
Is it just me, or is it quiet in here?
难道我们还得说悄悄话吗
Like we should whisper!
是啊
Yeah!
我脑子里准备了有一大堆的问题要问呢
I had a list of questions in my head.
以防我们没话可聊吗
In case we ran out of things to say?
没错
Yeah.
快问我点什么
Ask me something.
我们现在还不是没话可聊呢
We haven't run out of things to say yet.
随便问点什么
Anything.
那好吧
All right.
你这么一个可人儿为什么现在还是单身
How come you're single? A darling like you.
早起的比特有兔吃
The early pit-bull catches the rabbit.
谢恩
Shane!
傻♥逼♥
Twat.
- 这是个意外 对不起 - 你才是个意外
- It was an accident. I'm sorry. - You're the accident.
你就没想过离开这个家吗
Ever thought about running away?
或者去找一份正当的工作 这也算个主意
Or getting a proper job? That'd be an idea.
永远都是自己最爱的人会惹上一堆麻烦
It's always the ones you love the most that get all the shit.
要应付俩就已经够难的了
It's hard enough making it look equal with two.
你在说什么呢
What are you on about?
我不知道面对这么大一堆孩子你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you manage it with your tribe.
她什么意思 妈
What does she mean, Mam?
所有这一切 又打又骂的 你肯定是她最喜欢的儿子
All this! Insults, violence. You must be the favourite.
没错
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴 死瘸子
Shut the fuck up, gimp.
看见了吗 你总是想要掩饰自己
See? You've gotta cover it somehow.
这对其他人不公平 拜托
It's not fair on the others. Come on!
适可而止
Enough's enough.
给那小子一点爱吧
Give the lad a love.
再敢多说一个字我就打断你的脖子
Breathe a word and I'll break your neck.
好
Yeah.
- 我们要再来一瓶吗 - 喝个痛快
- Shall we get another bottle? - Push the boat out.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, mate.
还说是两种薯片
Two kinds of chips!
对啊 都是胡说八道 对吧
Yeah. It's bollocks, isn't it?
你可以看出来我好一段时间都没出来过了
You can tell I've not been out in ages.
有了孩子确实是不容易
It's not easy when you've got a kid.
是啊
Yeah.
- 那现在谁在照顾她 - 我妈跟我爸
- So who's minding her? - Mum and Dad.
我们可以不聊我女儿
Don't have to talk about her, you know.
不 我想聊
No, I want to.
强尼现在在我妈家
Johnny's at my mam's.
- 强尼是谁 - 我儿子
- Who's Johnny? - My son.
他怎么样
What's he like?
就像我说的那样 学习很用功
Hard work. Like I said.
我以前一直以为去相亲的人都是很饥渴的那种
Used to think people who went on blind dates were desperate.
不过亲身体验了还是有点不同
It's a bit different to a blind date, though.
我之前看到你照片的时候
When I saw your picture,
我就一直很期待
I was well up for it.
什么照片
What picture?
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表