剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
Sit down.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗希·巴肯
Rosie Buchan.
弗兰克·加拉格尔
Frank Gallagher.
不要问我我们一路上都聊了些什么
Don't ask me what we talked about on that journey.
都是些平常小事
Nothing of importance.
就是些关于天气 道路施工 还有座位前面写着告诉我们
The weather, road works, the fully illustrated graffiti
玛丽会免费载我们一程的涂鸦罢了
on the seat in front telling us Marie gives free diddy rides.
都是出于礼貌的琐事 想要留住我们愉快的开始而已
Polite trivia, designed to protect a delicate beginning.
嗨
Hi!
我是布兰迪 这是我弟弟 巴尼
I'm Brandi. This is my brother, Barney.
他不怎么爱说话
He doesn't talk much.
我勒个去
Fuckin' hell!
一切都还好吧
Is everything all right?
很好 一切都很好
Yeah, everything's fine.
只是没想到你们这么早就来了而已 请原谅他说的话
Just wasn't expecting you so early. Excuse his language.
嗯 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
谢恩·马奎尔
Shane McGuire.
虽然我觉得你们的总统是个大傻♥逼♥ 但我不会因此针对你们的
I think your president's a dick, but I won't hold it against you.
我非常荣幸能与你相识
I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance.
我也非常高兴能跟你认识 谢恩
I'm very pleased to meet you too, Shane.
我们先进去再说吧
Why don't we go inside?
你为什么要喷香水
Why are you putting water?
这是洛德丝的 你可以从我身上沾一点
It's from Lourdes. You can have some of mine.
伊恩跟卡尔这周搬出去住了 所以这个房♥间只有巴尼跟利亚姆一起住
Ian and Carl have moved out for t'week,so it's just Barney and Liam.
- 你跟别人一起住没问题吧 巴恩 - 嗯
- Are you OK sharing, Barn? - Mmm.
你就跟我一个房♥间
And you're in with me.
他们不让我跟你说上帝其实是不存在的
I'm not allowed to tell you God doesn't exist.
这是从一个安全的地方重新开始的好机会
It's a chance to have a fresh start in a safe place.
新的生活 新的身份
A new life, a new identity.
那我会变成谁
Who would I be?
你还是原来的你 只不过名字不一样了而已
You'll just be the same only with a different name.
- 那别人怎么会认识我 - 他们不会
- How would anyone know me? - They wouldn't.
这就是证人保护措施的意义所在
That's the point of the witness protection programme.
其中一个劫匪保释之后逃跑了 现在还在在逃中
One of the robbers is on the run, skip bail.
而且他知道你是能认出他的唯一一个人
and knows you're the only person who can identify him.
他会来找你的
He will come after you.
我不能离开我的姑娘们 我对她们有责任
I can't leave me girls. I'm responsible.
至少要采取措施隐姓埋名
At least take measures to be incognito.
我会尽力而为 但是你们会照顾我的 对吧
I'll try me best, but you lads will look after me, won't you?
有氧运动 他们一直都没停过
Aerobics. They're at it all hours.
别把我的债务卖♥♥给别人 我需要一个机会把它赢回来
...Don't cut me off! I need a chance to win it back.
本尼 本尼 听我说 求你了 听我说 我能办好的
Benny, Benny, listen, please, look, I'm good for it.
你是知道的
You know that.
- 再见 丽丽安 - 我之后再打给你 再见
- Bye, Lillian. - I'll call you back later. Bye.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
快点 警官
Come on, Sarge.
是长官 等我通过了我的考试之后你该叫我长官
Ma'am! You'll call me Ma'am when I pass my exams.
谨遵朱丽叶·布拉佛局长命令
Hark at Juliet Bravo!
闭嘴啦 我可比她强多了
Shut up! I'm better than her.
他们说不许在室内抽烟 要抽去外边抽
They say you can't smoke inside, you go outside,
这里到处都是大量脱氧次黄苷一磷酸 对吧
there's a sea of dimps everywhere, isn't there?
他们还说不准开你的切尔西拖拉机 不然会害死北极熊的
Don't drive your Chelsea tractor cos it's killing the polar bears.
可是他们又愿意投入资金到公共运输系统中去吗
But will they invest in public transport, eh? Eh?
他们愿意个屁
Will they fuck!
害我迟到了四十分钟
40 minutes I'm delayed here.
弗兰克
Frank?
我想着过来拿杯茶喝 打发打发点时间
Thought I'd grab a cuppa. Kill a bit of time.
我就差点准备要去找首相戈登·布朗去私下谈谈了
Just when I'm beginning to take Gordon Brown personally,
然后一丝希望就出现在了门口
silver lining walks through the door.
那...
So...
说说你的经历吧 罗希·巴肯
what's your story, Rosie Buchan?
- 卖♥♥卖♥♥古董 - 哦
- Antiques. - Oh.
没有什么值得说的
Nothing glamorous.
主要是家具之类的东西
House clearances mainly.
死人留下的梳妆台 窗户橱窗
Dead men's dressers. Widows' wardrobes.
在这儿卖♥♥古董只不过是一种谋生赚钱的手段而已
It's the only way to make money in the antiques game up here.
你呢
And you?
我是在这儿上一个课程
Well, I'm on a course at the moment.
职业发展课程
Professional development.
你做什么对我来说不重要
Don't matter to me what you do.
男人不是工作造就的
The job don't make the man.
我已经领了很长一段时间的失业救助金了 所以他们让我上返聘课程
I've been on the dole so long they've sent me on a Restart course.
我说过了 这并不是男人的象征
Well, like I say, that's not the man.
结婚了吗
Married?
结婚22年了
22 years.
他叫彼得 人又高又善良
Peter, tall and kind.
你跟他很像
You'd like him.
那你呢
And yourself?
莫妮卡 据我所记得的 她人不但矮脑子还不正常
Monica. Small and mental, as far as I can remember.
- 可你没得选啊 对吧 - 没错
- ... You have to, don't you? - You do.
我觉得我对那儿有责任
I feel bonded to the place.
我有很多机会可以离开查兹沃斯 但它早已扎根在我的血肉里
I've had loads of chances to leave Chatsworth but it's in me blood.
如果我去了别的地方我又会怎么样
What would I be if I went somewhere else?
也许在某个不知名的地方居无定所
Some rootless bloke from nowhere.
家具对吧
So, house clearances.
你说那是...那是你赚钱的唯一方式
That's...that's the only way to make money, you said.
- 这就是你卖♥♥古董家具的原因吗 - 木制的
- Is that why you got into it? Antiques. - Wood.
我指的木制的并不是白蜡树 山毛榉或者松树
And I don't mean like ash or beech or pine.
虽然有种加拿大松树也不错 光滑得跟丝绸一样
Though there is a lovely Canadian pine that oils up as smooth as silk.
通常情况下 木头就成了我们的话题
Under normal circumstances, wood, as a subject,
聊起来就跟聊起菲律宾血汗工厂的生活一样有趣
would be about as interesting as life in a Filipino sweatshop.
但当她说起的时候 当罗希一说起话的时候
But when she spoke about it, when Rosie spoke,
我就想赶紧跳进
I wanted to take a run and
她那又香甜又圆润的温润小口里去散个步
jump inside that round, sweet, cunny-red mouth.
你现在看起来就跟个十岁的小屁孩似的 弗兰克·加拉格尔
You look about ten years old right now, Frank Gallagher!
我到站了
This is me.
我的回家之旅非常棒 弗兰克
I had a lovely journey home, Frank.
嗯 对 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me too.
再见
See you.
我还能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
我一共要在那儿拍卖♥♥三天 所以我明天还会坐这辆公车
I've got three days of auctions this week so I'll be on the same bus.
不 我是说 我还能再见你吗
No, I mean, can I see you again?
就只是跟你一起
You know, just spend time with you.
拜托了
Please?
明天在咖啡馆 一点钟
The cafe tomorrow. One o'clock?
行 很好 没问题 再见
Yeah, great, OK. See ya.
再见
See ya.
我想象着她回到家中到她丈夫彼得身边
I imagined her going home to her husband Peter
告诉他她在车上遇到了一个很好的男人
and telling him she met a nice bloke on the bus,
她给他买♥♥了一杯茶喝 还把自己的胸在他面前晃来晃去
bought him a brew and flashed her nipples at him.
而且是语气慎重地说
Deliberately or otherwise.
但是 突然间
And then, suddenly,
我意识到她不会这么做
I knew she wouldn't.
我知道因为疑虑的阴影 她不会这么做的
I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she wouldn't.
在那一刻
And at that moment,
我的睾丸一阵刺痛 而这种感觉自我青少年时期就再也没有过了
I got a tingling in me testicles that I hadn't felt since I was a teenager.
本尼
Benny?
这实在是太不令人生疑了
This ain't exactly inconspicuous.
竟然约到男厕所见面
In the gents' toilets.
- 本尼 - 你来这就是为了干这种事的
- Benny? - Is this what it's come to?
出现在到处都被尿弄得湿哒哒的男厕所
Hanging around in piss-soaked men's rooms
跟赌马经纪人本尼那种人厮混
consorting with the likes of Benny the bookie?
这不关你的事
That ain't your business.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他不来了
He's not coming.
由我代表他来这儿
I'm here in his stead.
我买♥♥了你的债务 因此
I bought up your debt, which,
我想这就是我的事了
I suppose, does make it my business.
我的协议是跟本尼达成的
My arrangement's with Benny.
他觉得你这个风险太大了
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表