剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表
对不起
Sorry?
还好吗
All right?
嗯
Yeah.
听说你♥爸♥的事了
Heard about your old fella.
嗯 你跟我比跟他好多了 儿子
Yeah, well you're better off with me, son,
因为我听说他就是一个无家可归的大酒鬼
cos from what I hear he was an hopeless piss-pot.
嗯 你不就最擅长这个了吗
Yeah, and you're quite good at it.
这就是我 儿子 这就是我
That I am, son. That I am.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
孩子们都长大了
Kids get to a certain age,
你还不如不知道他们要长大了呢
you'd rather not know what they're up to.
当然了
I'll say.
对我来说不过才两个星期大而已
About two weeks old for me.
你♥爸♥...死的人是你♥爸♥ 加里
Your dad... It was your dad who died - Gary?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你当时为什么要走呢
Why didn't you stay?
怎么了
What?
他是我妈的一个老朋友 我陪我妈去的
Old mate of my mum's. I were keeping her company.
我不知道那是你的...
I didn't know it were your...
我看见你了 我怕你会觉得我是个跟踪狂
I saw you. I thought you'd think I was some stalker weirdo.
能见到你真是太好了
It was really nice to see you.
这对我意义重大
It meant a lot.
你为什么不告诉我你♥爸♥去世了呢
Why didn't you tell me your dad had died?
他...
He's...
他...生病了有一段时间了
Well, he'd... been ill for a while. You know.
我在这儿接的那个电♥话♥ 你知道的 那个危机
I got the call here - you know, the crisis?
不是我哥 是他
It wasn't my brother, it was him.
我不知道 这事有点太让人扫兴了
I don't know, it just seemed a turn-off, you know.
我们不过就见过...
We'd only just met and...
一切都...我甚至都不喜欢他
it was all going... I didn't even like him.
他就是个笑话
He was a joke.
一个酒鬼
A drunk.
恶毒又没用的废物
Cruel, absent loser.
我不知道 可是不管怎么说他还是我爸
I don't know. But your dad's your dad.
嘿
Hey...
嘿 我才是该伤心的那个人 你该安慰我的啊
Hey, I'm the one who should be upset. You're looking after me.
嗯
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
好吧 去跟那家伙谈谈吧 让他把她带回家
All right, speak to the bloke. Tell him to take her back.
实在太抱歉了 我大错特错 这所有的一切我都不会再犯了
Very sorry, big mistake, won't happen again. All that bollocks.
他会把我蛋给切掉的
He's gonna cut my balls off.
那就在公共场合跟他见面
Well meet him somewhere public, then.
去Jockey酒吧 在那儿他能做得了什么
The Jockey. What's he gonna do in there?
靠
Shit!
他不在 他在老年帮助中心上班呢
He's not here. He works at Help the Aged.
你该去那儿找他试试
You should try him there.
真好笑
Very funny.
总有一天你会知道我们之间是情真意切的 我会找到他的
Some day you will know our love is real. I will find him.
在哪儿火葬
Where's the fire?
我爸的事 谢谢了 能有个人...
Thanks. Me dad and that. It's important having someone...
我什么也没做
I haven't done anything.
能有个人陪我去那儿很重要
Having someone there for me.
你不只是床上功夫很好 伊恩
You're not just great sex, Ian.
我爱你
I love you.
可我并不爱你
I don't love you.
这没关系
That's all right.
我太情绪化了
I'm emotional.
净爱瞎说
Blabbermouth.
我不想再继续跟你见面了
I don't wanna carry on seeing you.
什么
What?
什么 你要跟我分手吗
What, you're chucking me?
我爸刚刚才过世
My dad's just died.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你没那么残忍♥
You're not that fuckin' cruel.
我们要继续相处 我们是一体的 我知道我们是的
We're getting on. We're solid. I know we are.
怎么了 还有其他事吗
What is it? There's something else?
没有
No...
肯定有
Yes, there is.
什么事 伊恩 告诉我
What is it, Ian? Tell me.
我们说好了要...如果我哪里惹你不开心了...
Look, we agreed... If I've pissed you off...
我妈...
My mum...
莫妮卡·加拉格尔
Monica Gallagher.
她不是你♥爸♥以前的老朋友
She wasn't an old mate of your dad's.
她怀上了他的孩子
She got pregnant by him.
我们俩是兄弟
We're brothers.
少骗我了
Fuck off.
那那个废物呢 弗兰克呢
What about the waster, Frank?
他是我爸
He's my dad.
但是我的亲生父亲是加里
But my real dad was Gary.
听我说 我知道这件事还没解决 我也很抱歉
Look, I know that this hasn't worked out and I'm sorry.
真的
Really.
我不是故意...
I didn't mean to...
你是来羞辱我的吗
Take the piss out of me?
羞辱我的家人
My family,
羞辱我的整个他♥娘♥的♥存在
my whole fuckin' existence.
不 我不是 我只是想跟你坦诚相见
No, I didn't. I just think we need to be straight with each other.
我爱那个女人
I love that woman.
我爱她的每一寸肌肤 我不能...
I love the very bones of her. I can't...
生活...生活没了她的话简直难以想象
Life... Life's unimaginable without her.
我想象不到
I can't see it.
- 我就是做不到 - 我不想要她
- I just can't. - I don't want her.
我想让你把她接回去 她是你的人了 你去拥有她吧
I want you to take her back. She's yours. Just have her.
这么说你把她甩了
So you'll chuck her then,
就像这样
just like that?
就好像她只是一片他♥娘♥的♥垃圾一样把她甩了
Like she was a piece of fuckin' rubbish.
我没办法不去想这件事
I can't get my head around it.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
我觉得我不想停止去见你
I think I don't wanna stop seeing you.
我们有血缘关系
We're related.
我知道 但这不重要 对吗 我们非得被定上乱论的罪名吗
Yeah, but it doesn't matter, does it? Does it have to be incest?
那种东西是约束异性恋的 是不让他们生出有缺陷的孩子
That stuff's for straights, to stop them having daft kids.
我们又不用生孩子
We're not breeders.
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得我们都知道我们是在乱♥伦♥ 我已经感到完全不同了
I think we know it does. I feel completely different.
你也是
You do too.
没人知道的 我们可以继续下去
Nobody knows. We could carry on.
我们只是在一起做♥爱♥而已 好吧
We just had sex, for God's sake.
这样行得通的
It still works.
不 不会的
No, it doesn't.
我们自己知道
We know.
我们结束了
It's over.
你想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink or something?
我们没想让事情变成这样
We didn't want it to turn out like this.
那这一次我要怎么做呢 两只眼睛吗
So what's it going to be this time then? Both eyes?
或者我把你接回去
Or do I get you back?
为时已晚了
It's too late.
不 为时不晚 还不算太晚
No, it's not. It's not too late.
这个如何
This?
给我一个不该这么做的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
我才十六岁
I'm 16.
我只是好色而已
I'm just randy.
跟我回去 不然我就死在你面前
Take me back or you're gonna see brains.
戴夫 不要
Dave, don't.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 我勒个去 住手
- Bastard! - Oh, for Christ's sake, don't!
别打了 谢恩
Leave it, Shane!
看我不弄死你
Let's have you!
戴夫
Dave!
那他♥娘♥的♥怎么一回事 你刚才开枪打我了
What the fuck was that? You just fuckin' shot us?
戴夫 枪已经上膛了 你为什么要上膛啊
Dave! It was loaded! Why did you load it?
我是认真的 泰瑞莎
I meant it, Teresa.
剧集 | 无耻之徒(英版)(2004) | 导航列表